剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
丑 闻
第六季 第九集
谢谢你 哈克
Thank you, Huck.
天哪
Oh, my God.
詹妮弗
Jennifer?
你对他们了解多少
What do you know about them?
一无所知 不知道名字
Nothing. I don't know names.
不知道他们做的事 在哪工作 住在哪里
I don't know what they do, where they work, where they live.
我对他们一无所知
I don't know anything about them.
只知道他们利用你♥爸♥爸
Except for the fact that they used your dad
杀了美国新当选的总统
to kill the president-elect of the United States.
我想知道原因
And I want to know why.
-她在哪里 -谁
- Where is she? - Who?
你带她来这里了吗 你做了什么
Did you bring her here? What -- What did you do?
你在说什么 你在找谁
What are you talking about? Who are you looking for?
詹妮弗·菲尔茨 她不见了
Jennifer Fields. She's gone.
-什么 -只有这个房♥间里的人
- What? - And the people in this room are the only people
知道她的藏身处
who knew where she was.
哈克知道她的藏身处 他今天早上去看她了
Huck knew where she was. He went to see her this morning.
哈克为什么要去见詹妮弗
Why did Huck go and see Jennifer?
他带梅格去见她
He took Meg to see her.
你想的和我一样吗
Are you all thinking what I'm thinking?
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Straight to voicemail.
哈克几乎从不关机
Huck almost never turns his phone off,
也不会让手♥机♥没电
and he doesn't let it die.
-查理 -这就来
- Charlie? - I'm already there.
梅格可能是内奸
Meg could be the mole.
那贱♥人♥最好没碰哈克一根头发
That bitch better not have touched a hair on Huck's head.
-这是什么 -你一直在找的人
- What's this? - The people you've been looking for --
查清楚他们的身份 把哈克带回来
find out who they are and bring Huck back to me.
我要他回来
I want him back.
没有打斗痕迹
No sign of a struggle.
出事了 我能感觉得到
Something happened. I can feel it.
没发现
Nothing.
他会没事的 罗宾
Look, he'll be fine, Robin.
他可能去买♥♥吃的了
He probably went to go get some food.
-喷吧 -你这是在浪费时间
- Start spraying. - Now you're wasting your time.
喷吧
Start spraying.
关灯
Hit the lights.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这么多血
Look at all that blood.
天哪 她对他做了什么
Oh, my God, what did she do to him?
-罗宾 很遗憾 -不
- Robin, I'm sorry. - No.
不 这不是真的
No, this isn't happening.
-哈克没事 -我不这么想
- Huck is fine. - I don't think so.
住口 他没死
Stop. He's not dead.
-我只是说 -他没死
- I'm just saying -- - He's not dead, okay?!
丽芙 你怎么来了
Liv? What are you doing?
哈克 他 他不见了
Huck, he's -- he's gone.
-"不见了" -他失踪了
- "Gone"? - He's missing.
他和梅格在交往
He's dating this girl, Meg.
今天早上 他带她去见一个人
This morning, he took her to see someone,
现在他失踪了
and now he's missing.
你知道哈克的 他有时候会自己玩失踪
Listen, you know Huck -- he goes dark sometimes.
旧瘾复发 又再好转 如此反反复复
Falls off the wagon and then back on and then off.
不 艾比 这次不是这样
No, Abby, this isn't -- this -- t-this isn't that.
出现了一些人
There are people.
-不认识他们 -你当然不认识
- Don't recognize them. - No, of course not.
我不是...
That's not...
我来这里是因为我需要帮忙
I'm here because I need help.
我需要高安全级别的帮助
I need high-level security clearance help.
-来找哈克 -对
- To find Huck. - Yes.
我跟菲茨的女朋友
I don't have the best relationship
关系不是很好
with Fitz's girlfriend.
联调局局长韦伯斯特
FBI Director Webster.
我希望你能把这张照片给她
So, I was hoping that you could get her this photo
通过他们的图像软件
to run through their imaging software,
交叉对比他们的数据库
crosscheck their database.
没准联调局能找到我们找不到的线索
Maybe the FBI can get a hit we can't.
联调局现在有点儿忙
The FBI is a little busy right now,
正在处理当选总统的行刺案
dealing with the assassination of the president-elect.
哈克失踪了
Huck is missing.
哈克现在可能快死了 我们的哈克
Huck could be dying right now -- our Huck.
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
好的 我会把它拿给韦伯斯特
Yes, I will get it to Webster.
多谢 艾比
Thanks, Abby.
集中注意力
Hey. Pay attention.
还剩下多少时间
How much time is left on the clock?
大概两分钟三十秒
About 2 1/2 minutes.
你需要行动起来 哈克
Then you need to move, Huck.
他还在后备箱里呢
He's still in the trunk?
我想看看你会在哪儿
I'd like to see where you'd be.
不在后备箱里 这是肯定的
Not in the trunk, that's for sure.
得了吧
Please.
哈克 她开的什么车
Huck, what was she driving?
哈克 别给我放弃
Huck, don't you dare give up on me.
你听见我说话了吗
You hear me?
听见了吗
Do you?!
是的 我听见了
Yes. I hear you.
她开的什么车
What was she driving?
凯美瑞 也可能是卡罗拉
A Camry -- Corolla, maybe.
我们就当是凯美瑞 老车型 2000款
Okay, we'll go with Camry. Old model -- say, 2000?
好的
Sure.
一辆2000款凯美瑞的标配
Standard features on a 2000 Camry --
两个直流电源插座 每个12瓦
two DC power outlets, 12 volts each --
方便 手动空调 糟糕
convenient -- manual AC -- bummer --
但是 自动车窗
but, yes, automatic windows.
我们说的是最好的情况 大家都知道了吧
We're talking best case, here -- everybody gets that, right?
哈克 你能从后备箱到车窗边吗
Huck, can you get to the windows from the trunk?
伙计 你真的需要检查一下那伤口了
Dude, you really need to get that checked out.
不 不
No, no.
电子控制器是密封防潮的
Electronic control units are sealed against moisture.
-并不能让它防水 -备用计划是什么
- Doesn't make it waterproof. - What's our backup plan?
我没有备用计划
I don't have a backup plan.
哈克 你有备用计划
Huck, you have a backup plan.
空气 哈克 空气
Air, Huck! Air!
14.7
14.7...
25 -- 25...
30 -- 30...
32...
比如 0.9米
Say, uh, 30 feet.
我已经在零摄氏度下降到了0.9米
I could've gone 30 feet at 32 degrees Fahrenheit,
76厘米汞柱应该达到了101千帕压强
29.9 inches of mercury should put PSI at 14.7,
也就是29千帕
which makes 600 pounds per square foot.
就是这样
That's it!
272千克
600 pounds.
我可以打开车门
I can open the door.
-你可以吗 -现在不行
- You can? - Not now.
车内还留有空气的时候不行
Not when there's still air left in the car.
当有29千帕压强挡住门时
Not when there's 600 pounds per square foot of pressure
打不开
keeping the doors closed.
像我伤成这样
It wouldn't be humanly possible
是不可能用人力打开的 但是
to go up against that with injuries like mine, but...
如果等到车内压强
If you wait until the car's inside pressure
和车外压强一样的时候
is equal to what's on the outside...
-我们就能开始行动了 -你能打开车门了
- Then we're in business. - You can open the door.
我能打开车门了
I can open the door.
哈克 如果车门打不开怎么办
Huck, what if the doors don't open?
丽芙 数学公式摆在这儿
Liv, the math is right here.
车门能打开
The doors will open.
-万一你错了怎么办 -我不会错的
- What if you're wrong? - I'm not wrong.
如果在车门打开前
What if you run out of air
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表