剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
丑 闻
第六季 第二集
今晚我代表一亿六千万母亲
So, tonight on behalf of the 160 million mothers,
突发新闻 接受共和党提名
共和党全国代♥表♥大♥会♥
女儿 姐妹和孙女
daughters, sisters, granddaughters,
以及其他任何一个被迫觉得
and anyone else who has been made to feel
这个世界上有些门
that there are doors in this world
永远打不开的人
that they don't have the keys to,
我很高心地接受共和党
I gladly accept the Republican nomination
美国总统提名
for President of the United States.
你是 在哭吗
Are you... crying?
我没哭
I'm not crying.
你这是让我们难堪
You're embarrassing us.
谢谢大家 这一夜不属于我一个人
Thank you, everybody, but this is not my night.
是属于你们的 也是我们的一夜
This is your night, our night.
我们共同成就了这次竞选
We made this campaign together,
接下来让我们一起创造历史
so now let's make history together.
看起来怎么样
How'd it play?
依我看来 已经是最好的了
Could not have gone any better from my perspective.
是啊 你看他都泪眼婆娑了
Yeah, his perspective was through tears.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你哭了吗
You cried?
-我觉得很动人 -我忍♥不住
- Well, I think that's beautiful. - I couldn't help it.
你讲得太好了
You killed it.
瓦格斯竞选团队那边还没有回应
No response yet from the Vargas campaign,
但我们需要准备好
but we need to be prepared.
早就告诉你了
Told you so.
谢谢
Thank you.
梅莉
Mellie.
小心
Be careful.
马库斯 我看见他打量你的样子了
Marcus -- I see the way he looks at you.
算了吧 他没有在打量我
Oh, come on. He's not looking at me.
他不会打量我 他怎么打量我了
He doesn't look at me. How does he look at me?
参议员
Senator.
他年轻 崇拜你 为你工作 千万别
He's young, he admires you, he works for you. Don't.
我只是觉得受宠若惊
It's just very flattering.
我也可以被人喜欢 对吧
I can be flattered, right?
可以
You can.
但夹紧腿
Knees together.
奥利维亚 当然了 我的天
Olivia, obviously. My God.
我必须说清楚
I want to be absolutely clear.
你说清楚了 生动清晰
You're clear. Graphic and clear.
我经历过这些
I've been where you are.
我知道
I am aware.
我们没有时间应付这些
And we don't have time for it.
我不是你 也不是菲茨
I am not you or Fitz, so...
没什么可担心的
you have nothing to worry about.
好的
Okay. Good.
好的
Fine.
弗兰基·瓦格斯遭到枪击
Frankie Vargas has been shot.
会真的为了这个职位去杀人
Literally killed for this job.
我知道是你杀了他 我会证明的
I know you killed him, and I'm going to prove it.
我了解到一些信息
I have some information.
我不确定该和谁说
I don't know who to talk to,
但... 天啊
but this is -- Oh, my God.
是塞勒斯·比尼
It was Cyrus Beene.
是他杀了弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯
He killed Frankie Vargas.
这是唯一一封
It's the only voicemail
从联调局情报热♥线♥消失的语♥音♥
that went missing from the FBI tip line.
之后不到一天 她的小木屋就爆♥炸♥了
Less than a day later, her cabin exploded.
丽芙 行刺那一晚
Liv, you were with me in the hospital
你我都在医院
the night of the assassination.
你看到塞勒斯了
You saw Cyrus.
你看到他是多么悲痛欲绝
You saw how grief-stricken he was.
他杀了弗兰基
Just because he killed Frankie
并不代表他不会为此难过
doesn't mean he didn't feel bad about it.
我们抓到了一名嫌犯
We have a suspect in custody.
尼尔森·麦克林托克吗 他只是替罪羊
Nelson McClintock? Nelson McClintock is a patsy.
他的证据确凿
The evidence against him is overwhelming.
真的吗
Really?
那你们为什么还没起诉他 大卫
Then why haven't you charged him yet, David?
他认罪了吗 认了吗
Has he confessed? Has he?
我们还在努力
We're still working on it.
当然了 因为他是无辜的
Of course you are, because he's innocent!
你还想让我做什么 丽芙
What else do you want me to do, Liv?
我派了联调局去小木屋
I sent the FBI out to the cabin.
一点儿证据都没有
There was no evidence.
你就派了些不中用的人
You sent a couple of scrubs out there!
实际上 他派了局长
Actually, he sent the director.
我带了一队证据调查精英
And I brought an elite ERT unit with me.
过去的15个小时里我们一直在那儿
We've been out there for the past 15 hours.
-韦伯斯特局长 -奥利维亚
- Director Webster. - Olivia.
我不知道 很明显 我并不是有意冒犯
I didn't know. I didn't mean any offense, obviously.
明显吗
Is it obvious?
你们在那所小木屋找到任何线索
Have you found anything at that cabin
能将这个女人的死和塞勒斯·比尼联♥系♥起来吗
to tie this woman's death to Cyrus Beene?
没有 总统先生
No, Mr. President.
据你所见
And based on what you've seen,
你会把塞勒斯·比尼列为
do you consider Cyrus Beene a suspect
刺杀弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯的嫌犯吗
in the assassination of Frankie Vargas?
不会 总统先生
No, Mr. President.
但你还没调查完呢
But you're not done looking.
-她已经调查完了 -总统先生
- Yes, she is! - Mr. President --
我不会根据一条线报
I am not investigating Cyrus Beene
和一个森林里被炸的小屋就去调查塞勒斯·比尼
based on a tip line and a blown-up cabin in the woods.
我不会
I'm not.
我在电视上 丽芙 站在那人身旁
I went on television, Liv, stood next to the man,
告诉美国人♥民♥他是下一任总统
told the American people that he was their next president.
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
是谁建议我那样做的
Who told me to do that?!
竞选已经结束了 丽芙
The election is over, Liv.
这次谈话也是 谢谢各位前来
And so is this meeting. Thank you all for coming.
弗兰基·瓦格斯的葬礼就在明天
Frankie Vargas' funeral is tomorrow.
我要这事结案
I want this case locked down.
那并不能阻止丽芙
That won't stop Liv.
只要她依然相信
As long as she still believes
她和梅莉有机会入主白宫 一点点机会
she has a shot at the Oval with Mellie, any shot --
我会搞定梅莉
I'll take care of Mellie.
你去确保我们拿到认罪证词
You make sure we get that confession.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
你已经说过了 尼尔森
Yes, you've made your position clear, Nelson.
然而 我们所掌握的证据
The thing is, though, the evidence we have --
可不是这么说的
it paints a different picture.
比如你的社交网上的内容
Like your social-media presence.
有几条推文显示
We have several tweets here that have made it quite clear
你可不是弗兰基·瓦格斯的大粉丝
that you were not a very big fan of Frankie Vargas.
例如 把那个墨西哥蠢货从我电视屏幕上赶走
Tweets like, "Get that dumb Mexican off my television.
话题 搞死他
#PutHimDown."
我们也在所有的物证上找到了你的指纹
We also have your prints on, well, everything --
枪 射击的屋顶
gun, the roof from which it was fired,
上天台的电梯
the elevator leading up to that floor.
足够定罪的证据
It's more than enough proof to get a conviction.
现在有一个办法可以避免这一切
Now, there is a way to avoid all this.
那是什么
What is this?
这是个协议
That, my friend, is an agreement.
承认你杀了总统当选人瓦格斯
Confess to the killing of President-Elect Vargas,
作为回报
and we'll repay that honesty
我们不采用死刑
by taking the death penalty off the table.
你会在联邦监狱的特别监护下
You'll live a long and healthy life
活得健康长久
as a ward of the United States federal prison system.
你觉得怎么样
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表