剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
I know.
你什么也不懂
You know nothing.
你就像玩弄手♥枪♥的小孩一样无知
You're as ignorant as a toddler playing with a handgun,
所以你就闭嘴吧
so you need to cease speaking.
我知道他们想要恐吓你
I know they were trying to scare you,
想要勒索你
trying to blackmail you,
设法夺走对你的控制权
take your sense of control away somehow.
我从未掌控过自己的生活
I have never been in control of my own life.
任何一步都未曾掌控过
Never at any step.
我以为一切由我掌握 但实际上
I think I am, but, really, I am surrounded
我周围满是擅长暗中操弄权术的人
by people who are experts at pulling strings
让我以为是自己在掌管大局
and making me think I am in control.
我这么说的意思是...
What I'm saying is that...
你从我这里得到了这么多
you have taken so much from me,
但我仍然
and still...
敬重着你
...I admire you.
你没有掌管大局
You are not in control?
这就让你像我一样了
That's what makes you just like me?
这就让你都明白了
That's what makes you know?
你从未想要掌管一切
You never wanted control.
你都不知道什么是控制权
You don't know what control is.
你真是太...
You are so...
而她竟然会爱你
And she loves you.
你
You!
让我给你解释一下
Let me explain something to you.
你永远也不会真正明白自♥由♥的意义
You will never truly understand freedom
因为你从未被囚禁
because you've never been in chains.
没有人有组织地压♥迫♥你 挫败你
No one has systematically oppressed you, worn you down,
让你一天24小时都处于最深的恐惧之中
kept your deepest fears alive and well 24 hours a day!
没有人曾击溃过你
No one has ever broken you!!
间隔随机天数
Random days.
一个总是八到十斤重的盒子
A box, always 9 to 11 pounds.
每次里面都有一块砖
A brick inside every time.
专门寄给我
Sent just for me.
他们的意思很清楚
And they were very clear.
我应该感激能够为他们工作
I should be grateful to be serving them
因为我不再有用或是不再合作的
because the day I was no longer helpful
那一天就是我的...
or cooperative was the day...
人头的重量是八到十斤
The human head weighs 9 to 11 pounds,
和那些寄来的砖一样
the same as one of those bricks.
如果我不再合作
If I stopped cooperating,
如果他们觉得我没有按指示行动...
if they thought I was not behaving...
那个盒子里就会有一颗断头
there would be a severed head in that box.
那将会是奥利维亚的脑袋
That head would be Olivia's.
你什么也不懂
You know nothing.
而且我们在任何方面都毫无相像
And we are not alike in any way.
但你现在可以扳倒他们
But you could take them down now.
这是你的机会
This is your chance.
你绝不能让他们赢了
You can't let them win.
我在七十年代就加入了中情局
I joined the CIA in the '70s.
尼克松下台了 保守主义风行起来
Nixon was out. Conservatism was in.
看看我
Look at me.
我是个留着非洲短发的黑人
I was a black man with a short Afro.
一个完美的人选
A perfect shot.
我会编程 精通八国语言
I could code, speak eight languages.
女人们都爱死我了 我也是个人物了
Women loved me. I was something.
他们对此很担忧
They were nervous about it.
美国政♥府♥部门震惊于
The halls of the U.S. Government shook at the thought
给一个黑人如此大的权力
of a black man with that much power.
无论他们做了什么来阻止我
No matter what they did to stop me,
我还是一路爬到了顶点
I still climbed all the way to the top.
没有任何事能够阻止我的爬升
Nothing could stop my rise.
这是那个时候
That was then.
现在呢
Now?
我是个无法保护自己女儿的父亲
I'm a father incapable of protecting my own daughter.
不
No.
保护奥利维亚是你最擅长的事
Olivia is what you're best at.
这就是你所做的
That is what you do.
你说你保护国家
You say you protect the Republic,
但实际上 她就是你的国家
but, really, she is your Republic.
她就是你的遗产
She is your legacy.
你想要她如何被历史铭记
How do you want history to remember her?
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
正在疏散所有受到影响的城市
Evacuations are under way in all the affected cities,
警戒线已经设好 先生
and perimeters are in place, sir.
很好 将军 我的捕食者侦察机在哪儿
Good. Where are my Predator drones, General?
武装完毕 准备出动
Armed and ready for launch.
但有个问题 先生
But there's been a complication, sir.
因为费城的无人机爆♥炸♥
As the Philadelphia drone blew,
其余的都转移到靠近附近建筑的地方
the rest shifted closer to nearby buildings,
阻碍了我们的射击视野
invalidating our firing solution.
如果没有清晰的射击视野
If we hit the drones now,
现在就射击无人机的话
without a clean firing solution,
有可能我们导弹的造成的附带伤害
there's a chance the collateral damage from our missiles
会比炸♥弹♥本身造成的更大
will be worse than the bombs themselves.
我们需要更多时间 总统先生
We need more time, Mr. President.
我们没有时间了 将军
We're out of time, General.
那我们就现在出发
Then we go now.
我们的飞行员会尽他们所能避免附带伤害
Our pilots will do their best to avoid collateral damage.
由你决定 先生
It's your call, sir.
不行
No.
他们想让我们犯错
They want us to make a mistake.
等能安全发射时再告诉我 将军
Let me know when it's safe to take them out, General.
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
再告诉我一次最新数据
Tell me the latest number again.
63人
63.
其中19人是小孩
19 of them were children.
我真的要屈服于一帮恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Am I actually gonna bend to a group of terrorists?
不 你不会的
No. You're not.
-你不能 -我可以 我屈服过
- You can't. - I can. I did.
我想真正的问题是 我会再屈服一次吗
I guess the real question is, will I do it again?
菲茨
Fitz.
在西安哥拉一事上 我给了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I gave the terrorists everything they asked for
所要求的一切 丽芙
with West Angola, Liv.
你在他们手上
They had you.
我别无选择
And I had no choice.
你不会再犯这样的错误了
You're not gonna make that mistake again.
她是我孩子的母亲
She's the mother of my children.
所以你才不能卑躬屈膝地
Which is exactly why you can't bend
把她拱手送还给他们
by handing her back to them.
你觉得这些酒
You think it's the booze
是不是让这一切都看起来都疯狂不少
that's making all of this feel that much crazier?
我们是不是不该喝酒了
Should we stop drinking?
不管怎样这一切听起来都很疯狂
All this would feel crazy either way,
所以继续喝也无所谓了
so, no, we shouldn't.
这不是我所想象的
This isn't the way I envisioned
你我一起的最后两周
our last two weeks together.
我也不是
Me neither.
总统先生
Mr. President.
他想要见你
He'd like to see you.
-很抱歉打扰你 -父亲
- I'm sorry to interrupt. - Dad.
宝贝 能让我和总统先生单独待一会吗
Can I have a moment with The President alone, sweetheart?
当然
Of course.
你过来是想再喝一杯的吗
You came here for another drink?
我来这里
I'm here...
是来道歉
to apologize...
和帮忙的
...and to help.
我知道怎么让萨曼莎开口
I think I know how to make Samantha talk.
我知道这一切不容易
I know how difficult this must be.
我想让你知道我们会保证你的安全
I want you to know we will keep you safe.
菲茨会保证你的安全
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表