剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
How did you get these disgusting photos?
你真想知道
Do you honestly want to know
这个问题的答案吗 格兰特女士
the answer to that question, Ms. Grant?
我当然想知道
Of course I want to know.
-梅莉 -这是我的竞选
- Mellie. - This is my campaign.
你竞选的幕后之事
The less you know about
你所知道得越少
what happens behind the scenes of your campaign,
越好
the better.
那些照片就是个礼物
Those pictures are a gift.
我们把它们泄露出去
We leak them,
你就是唯一能够当选的
and you are the only Republican candidate
共和党候选人了
left standing.
贝恩布里奇先生
Mr. Bainbridge...
我要单独跟我先生待一会
I need a moment with my husband alone.
好的
Of course.
这东西我们不能用
We are not using this,
而且我们再也不要跟那个男的合作了
and we are no longer working with that man.
我从一开始就没喜欢过他
I never liked him from the beginning.
大马士革·贝恩布里奇 什么鬼名字
Damascus Bainbridge -- what the hell kind of a name --
这就错了 梅莉
This is a mistake, Mellie.
你考虑得不够周全
You're not thinking this through.
我才不给别人的老公出柜呢 塞勒斯
I am not outing someone else's husband, Cyrus.
你应该最清楚为什么
You, of all people, should understand why.
我说得够明白了吗 亲爱的
Have I made myself clear... honey?
我想已经够明白了
I believe you have.
第一位嘉宾
This first guest --
《格兰特报告》的观众是为了收看
viewers of "The Grant Report" tune in to eavesdrop
一位政♥治♥家与其他政♥治♥家们谈话的
on a statesman conversing with statesmen.
可这个女的 她是通过关系推举的
This woman... She's network mandate.
看看你的收视率 都什么样了
Your ratings -- what they are...
但是她是谁啊 她干什么的
But who is she? What does she do?
她在INS上有210万粉丝
She's got 2.1 million Instagram followers.
林赛
So, Lindsay.
"美国甜心"的称号♥
The phrase "America's sweetheart"
总是被人津津乐道
gets thrown around a lot.
格兰特报告
我希望不是说我
Not about me, I hope.
我是说 "美国甜心"
I mean, "America's sweetheart"?
那意味着责任重大
That's a lot of responsibility.
格兰特报告 BNC电视台
我怎么就不能是 比如
I mean, couldn't I just be, like,
会唱全美国都喜欢的
"America's friend
卡拉OK歌♥曲 还总是对唱的那种
who knows all of America's favorite karaoke songs,
美国之友
but is always down to duet"?
不论怎样 我的粉丝对我都挺好的
Anyway, my fans have been so good to me,
能够当选下一任公主我非常自豪
and I am so proud to be the next Princess.
我真心希望
I am really hopeful
我能找到心有灵犀的那个人
I'm gonna find a genuine connection.
我的甜心
My sweetheart.
好的 议员
Yes, Congresswoman.
我 我非常感激
I-I appreciate that.
谢谢
Thank you.
成了吗
It's happening?
正在出♥台♥
It's being brought to the floor.
这个议案要立法了
This bill is becoming a law.
出去一下
I need a minute.
离婚诉讼书
我会一直在你身边 不管你做出什么样的决定
I will stick by you, no matter what decision you make,
但是你从来没有给那个人一次机会
but you never gave that man a chance.
已经两年了 艾比
It's been two years, Abby.
我们不可能都像你和大卫一样
We can't all be you and David.
自从他输掉竞选之后已经过去两年半了
And it's been 2 1/2 years since he lost the election.
-艾比 -一旦被你发现这个人
- Abby. - The man was dead in the water
永远不可能成为总统之后 他就彻底玩完了
once it was clear to you he would never be President.
我又没怪他输掉了竞选
I don't blame him for losing.
我知道 你是在怪你自己
I know -- you blame yourself.
你看着他 你看见的是自己的失败
You look at him, and you see your own failure,
这让你很反感
and it disgusts you.
我从来没让他去上电视
I never told him to go on TV.
这都是他自己的决定
He did that on his own.
他自己想成为名人
He chose being a celebrity
而不是去改变 去爱我
over making a difference, over me.
他是个政♥治♥家 丽芙
He's a politician, Liv.
他需要关注与认可
He needs the attention, validation.
但是他没从你这里得到关注和认可
He wasn't getting it from you,
所以他只能上电视 依靠整个国家的帮助
so he went on TV to get it from America.
这都怪我咯
So this is on me?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
他就是个灾难 我知道 我看见了
He's a disaster. I know that. I see it.
但他同时也是你的丈夫
But he's also your husband.
听着 我希望我错了
Look, I hope I'm wrong.
如果我错了的话 把协议签了吧
If I am, sign the papers.
让菲茨从痛苦中解脱吧
Put Fitz out of his misery.
问问你自己
Just ask yourself
为什么你不愿意从公♥寓♥里搬出来
why you never moved out of your apartment.
给我留点了吗
Any left for me?
这东西就是你刚才表现状态的原因
So, this stuff explain your performance out there?
我的表现
My performance?
你是我第60个媒体会的老男人
You're, like, the 60th fluffer on my press tour
还是目前为止准备最不充分的一个
and, by far, the least prepared.
我是一个政♥治♥分♥析♥员 一个政♥治♥家
I'm a political analyst, a statesman.
而我只是一个寻找白马王子的乡下女孩
And I'm just a small-town girl looking for my prince.
这里是美国 我们没有王子
This is America. We don't have princes here.
但是我们有州长呀
We've got governors, though.
停
Stop.
你先停
You stop.
不 你必须走了
No. You have to go.
我说让你走
I said go!
好吧
Fine.
你个老酒鬼
You dumb old drunk.
我的天啊 真的是他
Oh, my God. It is him.
我们看你坐在那 想跟你打个招呼
We saw you sitting over here and wanted to say hi.
我们每天都看你的节目
We watch your show every day.
我觉得我已经说的够清楚了
I thought I made myself clear.
-是很清楚了 -是吗
- You did. - Yeah?
那你怎么解释这个
Then how do you explain this?
丹尼尔·道格拉斯·兰斯顿 私密交易
我放出去的
I leaked them.
-塞勒斯 -这不是你的竞选 梅莉
- Cyrus! - This isn't your campaign, Mellie.
这是我们的
It's ours.
我们是一起的
We are in this together.
是不是那个男的 是不是大马士革
It's that man, isn't it -- Damascus?
他现在是团队的一员了
He's part of the team now.
我不敢相信
I don't believe this.
-如果我事先知道的话 -如果你知道
- If I had known -- - If you had known?
-如果我知道 -你早就知道
- If I had known -- - You did know!
你一直都知道
You knew the entire time.
你知道我是什么样的人 这都是什么事
You knew who I was, what I was, what this was.
这都是安排好的 这是一场历史剧
It was an arrangement. It was pageantry.
你完全知道这是什么样的游戏
You knew exactly what game you were playing.
你想要成为总统
You wanted to be President.
落选者悲哀的 孤独的 性冷淡的前妻们呀
Sad, lonely, frigid ex-wives of failed also-rans --
她们中没有几个能获得投票吧 你觉得呢
I don't see too many of them garnering votes now, do you?
我不想这么做
I didn't want it this way.
我不想以这种方式当选总统
I am not going to get it this way.
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
你不能走
You -- You can't leave.
你可比这聪明多了
You're smarter than that.
再离婚的话 你会活不下去的
You'd never survive a second divorce --
至少从政♥治♥方面如此
not politically, at least.
另外 "我嫁了个同性恋"这事
Plus, this whole "I married a gay" Thing?
莎莉·兰斯顿是不可能熬过去的
Sally Langston won't be able to get past it.
你也是
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表