剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
丑 闻
第六季 第十集
他们应该受审 被绳之于法
They should be tried and hung.
这不可能
It's not going to happen.
他们谋杀了弗兰基·瓦格斯
They murdered Frankie Vargas.
艾比帮了忙
With Abby's help.
我们可以让她获得豁免权
We can get her immunity.
谁给 大卫·罗森吗
From who? David Rosen?
他正和敌人同床共枕呢
He's literally sleeping with the enemy.
这又回到我原先的观点
Which brings me back to my original point
三小时前我们刚开始讨论就是这么说的
when we first started this conversation three hours ago...
-看在... -杰克
- Oh, for the love of... - Jake.
两枪就能解决
It's two bullets!
一枪给佩斯 一枪给这位叫玛乔丽的女人
One for Peus. One for this Marjorie woman.
这还不简单吗
How much more simple does it get?
杀他们解决不了任何问题
Killing them solves nothing.
这话跟瓦格斯的遗孀去说啊
Tell that to Vargas' widow.
我们甚至不知道他们想要什么
We don't even know what they want.
或他们到底有多少人
Or how many of them there are.
这肯定不能把塞勒斯救出监狱 不是吗
And it sure as hell doesn't get Cyrus out of prison, does it?
但可能还有另一种选择
But there may be another option.
什么也不做
Doing nothing.
你说我们不知道他们想要什么 我们知道的
You said we don't know what they want, but we do.
他们想让梅莉入主白宫
They want Mellie in the White House.
我们也一样 为什么要抗拒
So do we. Why are we fighting this?
因为梅莉不能以这种方式入主白宫
Because Mellie can't take the Oval this way.
为什么不
Why not?
因为你说的是操纵选举
Because you're talking about fixing an election.
-我们做过这种事了 记得吗 -我记得
- We've been down that road before, remember? - I remember.
因为迪法恩斯 你当了总统
And because of Defiance, you became President.
你以为塞缪尔·莱斯顿当选
You think the world would be that much better off
这个世界就会更美好吗
if Samuel Reston had been elected?
奥利维亚 你能告诉这个人
Olivia, will you tell this man
他说的是疯话吗
that what he's saying is insane?
丽芙
Liv?
哈克差点死了
Huck almost died.
是哈克
Huck.
到底还要多少人受伤才够
How many people have to get hurt before enough is enough?
我要给塞勒斯洗刷罪名
I am going to clear Cyrus' name
让他当上总统
and put him behind that desk.
我只需要知道
All I need from the two of you
你们俩到底支不支持
is to know if you're in or if you're out.
迪法恩斯奏效了
Defiance worked.
我保证 如果你没有操纵那次选举
I guarantee that Fitz's life would be a million times worse
菲茨的人生会比现在糟百万倍
if you hadn't rigged that election.
你也一样
Yours, too.
这个国家做出了选择 而选的并不是你
America has made its choice, and it is not you.
-你是总统的情妇吗 -我是
- Are you the President's mistress? - Yes.
毫不遵守战争准则
No regard for the conventions of war.
去做那个我曾为之投票的人吧
Now go be the man I voted for.
俄亥俄州 迪法恩斯县
Defiance County, Ohio --
或者 我喜欢称之为 美国的G点
or, as I like to call it, America's clitoris.
又小又难找
Tiny, hard to find,
但如果你碰触得当
but if you blip it just right,
整个国家就是你的了
the whole damn country's yours.
我知道我们已经投过票了
Now, I know we've put this to a vote already
我们中的有些人 其中一个
and that some of us -- well, one of us --
似乎觉得在背后推一把
feels like giving the election results
选举结果
a little goose in the behind
是正派公民不屑做的事情
is beneath us as good and decent citizens.
但是 我提议再一次投票
However, I'm proposing another vote.
"同意 我们操纵这次选举"
"Yes, we rig this thing,"
-或 "反对 我们..." -同意
- or, "No, we --" - Yes.
同意
Yes?
那么你是
So you're...
加入
In.
行动
It's a go.
我提议再一次投票
I'm proposing another vote.
"同意 我们操纵这次选举"
"Yes, we rig this thing,"
或者 "反对 我们..."
or, "No, we --"
反对
No.
我们不操纵选举
We are not fixing the election.
没错 竞争胜负难分
Yes, the race is tight,
但我们能赢
but we can win this.
菲茨能赢 他能行的
Fitz can win this. He can do this.
-他能扭转局势 -要是不能呢
- He can turn this around. - And if he can't?
那至少输了 我们还对得起自己
Then at least we lose with our souls intact.
凭着4395张选票的微弱优势
By a slim margin of 4,395 votes,
塞缪尔·莱斯顿以微弱优势赢下俄亥俄州
2010年选举之夜
塞缪尔·莱斯顿打败菲茨杰拉德·格兰特
Samuel Reston has bested Fitzgerald Grant
赢下俄亥俄州 成为下一任美国总统
to win Ohio and become the next President of the United States.
再次播报 塞缪尔...
Again, that's Samuel --
静音
-够了 -难以置信
- So much for that. - Unbelievable.
莱斯顿州长 恭喜
Governor Reston, congratulations.
一个字
One word.
只有一个字
One single word.
-梅莉 -"好" "好"
- Mellie. - "Yes." "Yes."
你需要说的就是"好"
All you had to say was "Yes."
丽芙
Liv.
丽芙
Liv!
你刚是要走了吗
Were you just gonna leave?
我给你发了一封邮件
I sent you an e-mail.
内容是抱歉 让你失望了
It says I'm sorry I let you down.
让我失望
Let me down?
你没有让我失望
You didn't let me down.
美国做出了选择 他们没有选择我
America chose, and they didn't choose me.
你尽力而为了
You did everything you could.
那么
So...
你要回华盛顿了吗
you're just gonna go back to Washington?
华盛顿特区那边有个人 叫马库斯·沃克
There is a guy in D.C. -- Marcus Walker.
他正在尝试通过一项法案
He is trying to get a bill passed --
刑事司法改革
criminal-justice reform.
看上去他需要一些帮助
Seems like he could use some help.
我要去帮他
I'm gonna go help him.
好运 奥利维亚
Best of luck, Olivia.
和梅莉好运 州长
Good luck with Mellie, Governor.
两个月后
你觉得怎么样
Well, what do you think?
我觉得在法律上没有问题
I think legally you're in good shape.
政♥治♥上 在城里没有任何一个国会议员
Politically, there's no Congressman in town who's gonna pass
会通过一项这种幅度的刑事司法改革
a criminal-justice reform bill of this magnitude
除非迫不得已
without someone forcing it down their throats.
所以我们需要一切能得到的公众支持
Which is why we need all the public support we can get.
媒体账户都用起来了
Media accounts are up and running,
我已经把邮寄印刷品准备好了
and I've got mailers all ready to go.
谢谢你过来 大卫
Thank you, David, for stopping by.
我知道美国联邦检察官办公室工作很多
I know how busy the U.S. Attorney's Office keeps you.
很高兴帮忙
Happy to help.
丽芙 这是
Liv, this is...
不是你期待的样子
Not what you expected.
但是我们能找到的最好的了
It's the best we could find.
-也是最便宜的 -我看出来了
- Also, the cheapest. - I can see that.
你和里奥·伯尔根
So...you and Leo Bergen?
真的吗
Really?
只是一次约会而已
It's just one date.
他今晚带我出去吃晚餐
He's taking me out to dinner tonight.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
既然你来了
Since you're here,
就帮个忙吧
why don't you make yourself useful
帮我打几个电♥话♥
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表