剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
I'm off to join the fray.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me.
当然
...you betcha.
她在去白宫的路上
She's on her way to the White House.
宪法中有现行的条例说明
The working interpretation of the Constitution
当选总统有权
is that the President-Elect is empowered
单独任命她的副总统
to single-handedly appoint her Vice President.
每日新闻简讯
白宫新闻发言人马库斯·沃克
我个人将怀着和你们一样大的期待
I, for one, will be awaiting that announcement this afternoon
等待今天下午的声明
with as much interest as you are.
再回答两个问题 阿什莉
Two more questions. Ashley.
这是关于你的新副总统的声明
Here's your statement on your new VP.
照着它念 不要回答任何问题
Stick to it, don't take any questions,
还有 好好享受
and, you know, have fun with it.
让我们看看你那胜者梅莉的微笑
Let's see that winning Mellie smile of yours.
总统先生 很荣幸见到你
Mr. President, such an honor.
当选总统和我都十分激动
The President-Elect and I are so thrilled
您能允许我们发表一项如此历史性的声明
you're allowing us to make such an historic announcement.
你能停止表演了
You can cut the act.
我知道你是谁 以及你做了什么
I know who you are and what you've done.
很好
Great.
那我们就不必浪费时间
Then we won't have to waste any time
假装这里由你说了算
pretending that you're in charge here.
这场游戏最后你会输得很惨
This game ends badly for you.
-我们会确保这点 -艾比 别这么做
- We'll make sure of it. - Abby, don't.
结束 我们才刚刚开始
Ends? We've barely begun.
现在 正如你们看到的那样
Now, as you can see,
当选总统迫不及待地
the President-Elect is chomping at the bit
要宣布她的新副总统
to announce her new VP,
所以是你们来按下游戏结束键
so are you gonna give press the two-minute warning,
还是要让我们来
or do we have to?
各位 我们要撤离这里
Everybody, we're moving!
女士们 立刻脱掉高跟鞋
Ladies, lose the heels right now.
-我们走 -发生了什么
- Here we go. - What's going on?
我需要所有人跟上
I need everyone to keep pace.
女士
Ma'am.
出什么事了
What's going on?
一架无人机进入了白宫领空 先生...
A drone entered White House airspace, sir --
看上去有装备武器
looks to be armed.
正在撤离
...on the move.
不 我要和当选总统待在一起
No, I stay with the President-Elect.
协定写得很清楚 我们正在撤离
Protocols are clear. We're moving.
主要人员安全到达五号♥地堡
Principals secure in bunker five.
我没有信♥号♥♥ 我需要联♥系♥梅莉
I don't have a signal. I need to reach Mellie.
领空半径内所有信♥号♥♥都被屏蔽
All cell signals are blocked within the airspace radius.
为了防止有人远程触发炸♥弹♥吗
To prevent someone from triggering a bomb remotely?
是的 女士
Correct, ma'am.
我要求和当选总统待在一起
I demand to be with the President-Elect.
女士 你没有权力或许可
Ma'am, you do not have the authority or the clearance
提任何要求
to make any demands.
如果这话能让你好过点 我和你一样
If it makes you feel any better, neither do I.
所有人都已到位 总统先生 全楼安全
Everyone's in place, sir. The building is secure.
很好 我们有多少时间
Good. How much time do we have?
在我们解除封锁前顶多有75分钟
75 minutes, tops, until we're taken off of lockdown.
来个人告诉我发生了什么
Someone needs to tell me what is happening.
无人机是我们的 当选总统女士
The drone is ours, Madame President-Elect.
我们在演一出戏好把你带出来
We're running a play in order to take you back.
我们开始吧
Should we get started?
如果你刚刚才看节目
If you're just joining us,
突发新闻
无人机进入白宫领空
来源与意图未知
你可能已经听说...
you've probably already heard --
一架无人机进入了白宫领空
a drone has entered White House airspace
而几分钟前当选总统刚刚到达那里
just minutes after the President-Elect arrived there
准备宣布她新任命的副总统
to announce her new pick for VP.
联邦航♥空♥局称并未批准过这次飞行
The FAA says no permissions for such a flight have been granted
而无人机的来源
and that the drone's point of origin
突发新闻
未授权无人机正在白宫领空
尚未被查明
has not yet been identified.
我们的安全通讯员称白宫狙击手
Our security correspondents say White House snipers
聚焦华盛顿
考虑到其可能携带的物品
are probably wary of shooting down the mysterious aircraft
可能会谨慎考虑是否击落这个神秘飞行器
for fear of what it might be carrying.
让我们看现场画面
Let's go to video.
直播
无人机盘旋在白宫上空
目前看来无人机携带着其底部的物品
The drone appears to just be hovering right now
在进行盘旋
with something underneath.
仍然不知道其携带了什么
Still no answers on what that something is
或是谁在操控无人机
or who's piloting the drone.
南侧草坪
查理 你在哪
Charlie, where are you?
慢点
It -- Whoa. Slow down.
不要再指手画脚了
Stop back-seat flying!
抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
无论如何 我们需要你的帮助
Anyway, we could really use your help,
所以尽快回电 或者直接过来更好
so call me, or better yet, just get over here.
你昨天见到查理的时候
When you saw Charlie yesterday,
他看起来很生我气吗
did he seem like he was mad at me?
没有
No.
他很焦虑吗 或者心情很糟吗
Was he anxious or -- or in a bad mood?
别说话了 我要集中精神
Stop talking. I'm trying to concentrate.
我很担心查理
I'm worried about Charlie.
他可能在躲着你
Look, he might be avoiding you.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
查理觉得我和你...
Charlie thinks that you and me --
我俩还对彼此有感觉
that we have feelings for each other
或是再次有了感觉 我也讲不清 随便吧
still or again or -- I don't know. Whatever.
真是荒唐
That's ridiculous.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
到达着陆位置
In landing position.
好的 时间正好
Okay, -- Right on schedule.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
着陆
Touchdown.
无人机刚刚降落了
The drone just landed.
拆弹小组正赶去着陆点
The bomb squad's moving into position.
给我们多争取了一个多小时
Gives us a little over an hour.
孩子们在哪
Where are my children?
他们和特勤局特工在一起 小梅
They're with Secret Service, Mel.
凯伦和泰迪两人都很安全
Karen and Teddy are safe, both of them.
我们现在处于紧急封锁协议之下
We're on lockdown protocol.
向我做的汇报在哪
Where is my report?
我要求每五分钟向我汇报一次
I want a report every five minutes --
他们所在地点 和谁在一起
where they are, who they are with,
以及每五分钟内他们的情况
and how they are doing every five minutes.
快去帮我办
Make it happen.
大家听着 如果我们要帮梅莉摆脱控制
Okay, people. If we're gonna free Mellie
并夺回白宫
and take back the White House,
我们就得让佩斯离得越远越好
we need to keep Peus as far away as possible.
不能让他成为副总统
He cannot be Vice President.
我们的合法途径有哪些
What are our legal options?
阻止佩斯吗
For blocking Peus?
根据第二十五项修正案
It's the 25th Amendment,
由梅莉提名 国会批准
so Mellie nominates, Congress confirms.
所以要由国会批准
And Congress will confirm.
如果那些能魔鬼买♥♥通选民
If those monsters were able to buy electors,
那他们就能买♥♥通议员
they can buy Congressmen.
你可以提名其他副总统
You could always nominate another VP,
除了佩斯之外的其他人
someone besides Peus.
我们只需要一个候选人
We just need a candidate.
我心里有个人选
I have one in mind.
你是说 你们中没有人甚至考虑过这事
You're telling me not one of you even considered it?
格兰特和比尼的组合
A Grant-Beene unity ticket?
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表