剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
and he's old!
可他不知为何深爱着你
And he somehow loves you.
你也不知为何爱着他
And you somehow love him,
你在为自己找借口 因为你很害怕
and you're looking for excuses because you're scared.
-我不害怕 -那是什么
- I am not scared. - Then what?
究竟是什么阻止着你接受这些
What is stopping you from accepting something
大多数人永远得不到的东西
that most people never have?
什么
What?
分享你的生活
Share your life.
因为你不被权力所束缚
Because you're not tethered to power.
因为你的生活不用暴露在聚光灯下
Because you live below the radar.
因为你无拘无束
Because you're free from it.
因为你有这能力
Because you can.
现在有人给你正常的 甚至说幸福的生活
You are being offered normal, maybe even happy.
你疑惑是否该接受这样的生活
The fact that you're questioning whether you should take them.
实话说 这很让人讨厌
Frankly, it's annoying.
生活
Live!
你要生活 恋爱 幸福
You get to live and love and be happy.
你知道多少人会为了...
Do you know what some people would give --
好了好了 天
Okay, okay. Geez.
我明白了
I got it.
立正 瞄准 鸣枪
Ready! Aim! Fire!
立正 瞄准 鸣枪
Ready! Aim! Fire!
立正 瞄准 鸣枪
Ready! Aim! Fire!
夏洛特 我来找菲茨谈塞勒斯的事
Charlotte, I'm meeting Fitz about Cyrus.
格兰特议员 他在开会
Senator Grant, he's in a meeting.
我会告知他您的来访
I'll let him know you're here.
谢谢 还有 夏洛特
Thank you. And, Charlotte?
麻烦帮我看下马库斯·沃克在不在
Can you see if Marcus Walker is in?
我也需要见他
I'd like to see him, too.
当然
Of course.
沃克先生
Mr. Walker!
格兰特议员
Senator Grant?
她刚才就在这里的
She was just here.
你离开菲茨的时候有这么痛苦吗
It hurt this bad when you left Fitz?
是的
Yes.
丽芙
Liv.
哈克 别来打扰我们 我们在喝酒
Huck, leave us alone. We're drinking.
我看完了詹妮弗的视频录像
I've been going through Jennifer's video footage.
你会想看这个的
You're gonna want to see this.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
这里有些东西你需要看看
There's something you need to see.
我恨我自己竟然信任过你
I hate the fact that I ever trusted you!
你做的简直卑鄙至极
What you did is vile!
不可饶恕
Inexcusable!
弗兰基 拜托
Frankie, please.
你不明白
You don't understand.
不 你不明白的是
No, what you don't understand
在我当选美国总统之后
is the moment I'm elected President of the United States,
我的第一项议程
my first order of business
就是把你关进最阴冷脏乱的监狱
will be to put you in the coldest jail cell possible.
我要是死了
Over my dead body
你也别想脱得了干系
will you get away with what you did!
弗兰基
Frankie.
你怎么想
Well, what do you think?
现在是不是时候让司法部启动
Is it time for the Justice Department
对弗兰基·瓦格斯谋杀案的调查了
to actually investigate the murder of Frankie Vargas?
艾比 帮我接司法部长
Abby, get me the Attorney General.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表