剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Eventually, everything from the stations in Montana
运到这里来
will go here.
我会清洗一下这个角龙
I'll clean that ceratopsian from...
我最好去把工具消一下毒
Well, I better get back to sanitizing picks and pin vices.
这是最新的来自四川的热扫描
Here are the latest heat scans from the Sichuan dig site, sir.
谢谢
Thank you, um...
萨拉
Sarah.
你需要什么就叫我 好吗
Anything you need, you just give me a holler, m'kay?
萨拉很清白
Sandra's clean.
我用了所有能想到的数据库调查了她
I ran her through every database imaginable --
全球服务交换库 毒品特别调查部 国际刑♥警♥组织
GSX, NSID, Interpol.
没有什么可疑的
Nothing suspicious --
没有逮捕记录 没有犯罪背景
no arrests, no known criminal affiliations.
除了真的特别特别热衷于恐龙
Unless you're really, really into dinosaurs,
她的生活似乎平淡无奇
her life seems pretty uneventful.
那也不意味着她就是清白的
Well, that doesn't mean she's clean.
有可能意味着她非常厉害
It might just mean she's good.
那个地方到处都是摄像头
There are cameras all over that place.
有人在观察那里
Someone is watching.
那个收藏家呢
What about the collector?
那就是另外一个故事了
Well, that is a different story.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是你给我的名字并不存在
It means the name you gave me doesn't exist.
你最近一次查看奥利维亚是什么时候
When did you last check on Olivia?
上星期 跟以前一样做的日常清理
Last week. I did my usual sweep.
怎么了
Why?
爸 你来干什么
Dad, what are you doing here?
-我需要一张唱片 -一张唱片
- I need a record. - A record.
马文·盖伊
Marvin Gaye.
我也不想打扰你
I hate to bother you,
但是我给城里的每家唱片店都打过电♥话♥了
but I have called every record store in town.
他们没有 我知道你这有 因为我有
They don't have it, and I know you do because I did.
我真的得看完我们的
Look, I really need to get through these analytics reports
这些演示推广策略的分♥析♥报告
for our demo outreach strategies.
奥利维亚 拜托
Olivia, please.
我的新工作 每天都被孩子们围着
This new job of mine, I am surrounded by children.
他们不知道马文·盖伊是谁
They don't know who Marvin Gaye is.
他们不知道什么是真正的音乐
They don't know what real music is.
你听说过一个叫杨·萨格的说唱歌♥手吗
I mean, have you ever heard of a rapper named "Young Thug"?
你把唱片都收起来了
You put the records away?
放到柜子里了 等一下
Yeah, they're in my closet. Hold on.
奥利维亚 像那样的收藏
Olivia, a collection like that?
应该骄傲地展示出来
It should be displayed proudly.
我是说 把它藏到柜子后面
I mean, to keep it hidden in the back of some closet,
是种罪过
it's a sin.
我没空听 我忙着"制♥造♥"总统呢
I don't play them. I'm busy making a president.
我们的支持率不断下降 他们不喜欢她
You know we keep losing ground? They don't like her.
谁
Who?
人♥民♥ 他们不喜欢梅莉
People -- they don't like Mellie.
我的统计小组告诉我
I've got my stats team telling me
加利福尼亚可能要看圣贝尼托县的情况
California may come down to San Benito County.
加利福尼亚 她的家乡啊
California -- she's from there.
为什么他们不喜欢她
Why don't they like her?
显然我帮不到你
Ah. Can't help you there, obviously.
是这个吗
This is it?
就是这个
That is it.
那辆车停在那多久了
how long has that car been out there?
那辆吗
That one?
从大会那会吧 我觉得
Since the convention, I think.
他们是特勤局的 爸
They're Secret Service, Dad.
他们在那是为了保护我
They're there for my protection.
哈克还在
And Huck -- still conducting
定期扫查这里和办公室的窃听设备吗
regular sweeps for listening devices here and at the office?
每周三
Every Wednesday.
跟他说改改时间安排
Tell him to modify his schedule.
他不该这么容易被人猜透
He shouldn't be so predictable.
你还要别的吗
Did you need anything else?
艾萨克·海耶斯 柯蒂斯·梅菲尔德
Isaac Hayes? Curtis Mayfield?
艾萨克·海耶斯 美国田纳西州歌♥手
柯蒂斯·梅菲尔德 美国芝加哥黑人乐手
不用了 有这个就行
No, this will do for now.
等第二段主歌♥一响起
When that second verse hits,
他们渺小而短暂的生活就会为之改变
it's gonna change their entitled, little lives.
这是做什么
What is this?
请你喝一杯
A drink.
喝一杯吗
A drink?
这可不是普通的一杯酒
Well, not just any drink.
-这不会是... -是的
- It's not -- - It is.
那可是40年前啊
It was 40 years ago.
味道还是那么好
Still good.
那次旅行最令我难忘的部分是
What I remember most about that trip was...
在拉弗莱查市的时候 你从车前跳下来
you jumping off the front of the bus at La Flecha...
拉弗莱查市 墨西哥拉巴斯市东南面的近海小城
然后直奔向了挖掘现场
...and running straight to the dig site.
肯定是我们的车速只有每小时25公里
We must have been going 15 miles an hour.
那可是泰坦巨龙
Well, it was a Titanosaurus.
一种上白垩纪的巨型食草恐龙
在九千七百万年里都没挪过窝
It hadn't moved in 97 million years.
那不是我对那次旅行印象最深的部分
That's not what I remember most about that trip.
-不是吗 -不是
- No? - No.
我还记得在布宜诺斯艾利斯的最后一晚
No, I remember our last night in Buenos Aires.
你放这首曲子给我听
You played me this song.
-没错 -你还给我倒了这杯酒
- I did. - You poured me this drink.
没错
I did.
但没奏效
It didn't work.
我这一生中没有多少后悔的事
I don't have a lot of regret in my life.
但那件事我很后悔
I regret that.
都过去40年了
It was 40 years ago.
相比世间万物这点时间只是短暂的一瞬
That's not a lot of time in the scope of things.
太美妙了
It's too good.
那里面没有监视装置 要不要我...
We don't have anything in there, do you want me to --
没关系
It's okay.
他们离得越近 对我们越有利
The closer they are, the better it is for us.
这就像念研究生的时候
So this is like grad school.
我好多年没在壁橱里做了
I haven't made out in a closet in decades.
我只给你一次不说谎的机会
I'm gonna give you one chance not to lie.
他们是谁
Who are they?
伊莱
Eli --
-他们是谁 -我不知道
- Who are they? - I don't know.
-告诉我 -我不知道
- Tell me now! - I don't know!
他们是谁
Who are they?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你跟他们一伙的吗 -不是
- Are you working with them? - No.
-你跟他们一伙的吗 -不是
- Are you working with them?! - No!
你在哪见到他们的
Where did you meet them?
求你把枪放下
Please put the gun down --
你在哪见到他们的
Where did you meet them?
他们来我办公室找我
They came to my office.
然后把我带到这里
They brought me here.
-他们有多少人 -我不知道
- How many are there? - I don't know.
-他们想要什么 -我不知道
- What do they want? - I don't know.
-他们想要什么 -我不知道
- What do they want?! - I don't know!
他们想要你
They want you.
他们想要你 我只知道这个
They want you. That's all I know.
他们带我来这里
They brought me here.
让我把你也带来
They told me to get you.
你引诱我到这里
You lured me here.
他们说会杀了我
They said they would kill me.
上课的时候就该告诉我
You could have warned me at the lecture.
他们的人也在听课 哪都有他们的人
They were at the lecture. They're everywhere.
哪都有他们的人 你还不明白吗 伊莱
They're everywhere. Don't you understand, Eli?
他们无处不在
They're everywhere.
你去哪
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表