剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
I let my daughter down.
之后的牢狱之灾 叛国指控
Prison, then? A treason charge?
其实
It was...
对我是一种解脱 因为我活该
I-it...Was almost a relief because I knew I was unworthy.
直到三天前
Except three days ago,
我被无罪释放
I was released, cleared,
别人和我说 去吧 塞
Told, "Go out there, Cy.
告诉人们总统之位应该是你的
Tell them you deserve to be president."
可我知道这不是真的
But I know I don't.
我想了很久
Strangely enough,
最后决定来接受你们的采访
That's what finally convinced me to come here...
因为没人应该成为总统
Because nobody "Deserves" to be president.
尤其是那些经常尝试去成为总统的人
Certainly not the people who most often try to be president.
除了弗兰基
Except for frankie.
他和我们不一样
He...was...different.
人♥民♥看到了这一点
The people saw it.
所以才会选他
It's why he won.
也许正是因为这样 我们才失去了他
And maybe it's why we lost him.
现在他不在了 我只能替他把我的
In his absence, I offer you something far more meager --
微薄之力奉献给你们
My flaws...And my service.
弗兰基深爱着他的祖国
Frankie vargas loved this country.
他展现了我们的精神
He embodied the best of our values --
包容 谦逊 善良
Diversity, humility, kindness.
虽然我不配
Unworthy as I am,
可他的梦想将会指引着我
his hopes have become my compass.
所以我才会站在这
And that's why I'm here --
向你们承诺
to make you a promise.
如果我当选了
If chosen to serve as your president,
我会追随弗兰基的遗志
I will strive to honor frankie's legacy,
尽力不使他的
to become worthy
总统之位蒙羞
of the office that was rightfully his.
现场播报 塞勒斯·比尼新闻发布会
你要干什么
What the hell?
我想是时候让你见见你的资助人了
We thought it was time for you to meet your benefactors.
你为他们工作
You're working for them?
我们是同事
We're all working together.
希欧多尔·佩斯 很高兴见到你
Theodore Peus. It's so nice to finally meet you.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
要是你觉得我会和这些杀人犯握手
If you think I am shaking hands with these murderers --
他们拿到了选票
They've got the votes.
什么意思
What do you mean, "They got the votes"?
那些选举人的选票 他们拿到了
The electors. It's been taken care of.
拿到了
Taken care of?
选举人也是人 参议员
Electors are human beings, senator.
只要找到方法 他们就会任你驱使
Push the right buttons, they'll cave to your demands.
所以你威胁了他们
So you threatened them?
只是轻轻的扭着他们的胳膊而已
It's harmless arm-twisting.
只要你当选 又有什么关系呢
What matters is that you are going to be president.
这不是很棒吗
Isn't that great?
别这么干
Undo it.
-梅莉 -别这么干
- Mellie -- - Undo it!
我不想这样赢 我不想和你们说话
I don't want to win this way or even have this conversation.
赶紧滚出去
In fact, I would like you to leave my office.
都给我马上滚出去
All of you. Now!
听到没有
Did you hear what I said?!
你听说过特洛伊战争吗
Are you familiar with the trojan war, senator?
我让你滚
I asked you to leave.
说的是希腊人藏在木马里
It's the one where the greeks snuck inside their enemy's gates
-潜入了敌人的城池 -蕾切尔
- inside a wooden horse. - Rachel?!
蕾切尔去休息了
Rachel took a walk.
你就是木马 我们进入白宫的木马
You're our horse, senator. Our way into the white house.
你会成为总统
You'll be the president,
不过我们说了算 因为你怕我们
But we'll be in charge because you fear us.
你逃不掉了
I'm afraid you're stuck with us.
首先 我不怕任何人
Okay, one -- I don't fear anyone.
第二 你们永远不会跨入白宫的大门
Two -- you will never step foot in my white house,
对我指指点点
Let alone tell me what to do.
我们应该
Maybe we should all just --
第三 我会让你们
Three -- I will make it my mission
为谋杀弗兰基·瓦格斯而付出代价
To have you tried and hung for the murder of Frankie Vargas.
你们的行为简直无法忍♥受 听明白了吗
That cannot stand. Have I made myself clear?
这样吧
Let's do this.
我们明天再聊 先好好想想
Let's take tonight, think things through.
等我们都冷静下来
And then once we've all had a chance to calm down a little
深呼吸
And catch our breath --
第一 你怕我们
One -- now you do fear us.
第二 诺兰德女士是你的新上司
Two -- Miss Ruland is your new chief of staff
因为诺斯女士已经不能胜任了
Now that Miss North has become unavailable.
你直接向她汇报
You report directly to her.
第三 如果你报♥警♥
Three -- if you alert authorities
或者试图让位给塞勒斯
Or try to cede the presidency to Cyrus,
我们会把你的孩子杀光
we will kill your children.
听明白了吗
Have I made myself clear?
参议员
Senator?
听明白了
Yes. Yes.
完事了
I think our work here is done.
恭喜你参议员 你是总统了
Congratulations, senator. You're about to be president.
这是什么
What's this?
我提交的逮捕令
The warrant I'm submitting
奥利维亚的逮捕令
To have Olivia Pope arrested.
以什么罪名
On what grounds?
我的团队发现一笔从奥利维亚
My team uncovered a large payment to Tom Larsen
名下账户转给汤姆·拉尔森的巨款
From a bank account associated with olivia.
都在里面了
It's all right there.
肯定不是真的
I'm sure this isn't what it seems.
你确定吗 我可不确定
You're sure? Because I'm not.
汤姆·拉尔森说他杀了弗兰基·瓦格斯
Tom larsen said he killed frankie vargas.
这笔钱看起来像是奥利维亚付给他的佣金
And this money makes it look like olivia paid him to do so
以此来使自己入主白宫
In order to get her candidate into the white house.
安吉拉
Angela.
我只是礼节性的告诉你一声
I came here as a courtesy.
我知道你俩以前在一起过
I know that you and her have history.
我想让你知道我无能为力
I just wanted you to know that my hands are tied.
只能逮捕她
I have no choice but to bring her in.
你从一开始就把奥利维亚当作目标
You made olivia your target from the beginning.
你被蒙蔽了
You have blinders on.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你知道我是什么意思
You know what I mean.
太可笑 太羞辱人了
And it's so ridiculous and so insulting
你给我解释清楚 我才明白什么意思
that you're gonna have to say it for me to truly understand.
这与真♥相♥和公正无关
This isn't about truth and justice.
而是关于别的事情
It's about something else.
小子 我是联调局的局长
Boy, I am the director of the FBI,
不是什么在舞会上被抛弃了的少女
not some chick who got dissed at prom.
我要签发这个搜查令
I'm filing this warrant,
奥利维亚·波普一定要回答我的问题
and Olivia Pope is going to answer my questions.
我希望你能尊重我的决定 尊重我工作的方式
I hope you can respect that, respect how I do my job.
我们待会见
And I hope to see you later.
我在电♥话♥里没告诉你
I didn't tell you on the phone.
这么做还是很聪明的 对吧
That was smart, right?
我觉得你会让我不要说 所以我就没说
I thought you'd tell me not to talk, s-so I didn't talk,
我不想动的 但是我确实动了
and I tried not to move, but I did move.
对不起 但是 我...
I'm sorry. But, I --
梅莉 这是怎么回事
Mel-Mellie! What happened?
金发女郎 杀了伊丽莎白
The blonde lady... killed Elizabeth.
现在那个金发女郎成了我的幕僚长 我觉得
And now the blonde lady is my chief of staff, I-I think.
对 对 她就是这么说的
Yes. Yes, that's what she said.
她说她是我的幕僚长 那个男的
She said she's my chief of staff, and the man --
佩斯
Peus?
那个男的说选举人团被收买♥♥被贿赂 或者被...
The man said the electors were bought or bribed or --
被威胁了 他说他们的选票被♥操♥控了
or threatened, and he said that their votes were rigged.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表