剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
-魅力超凡 -是的
- Charismatic? - Yes.
但我们之间什么也没有发生
But no, nothing has happened between us.
什么也没有
Nothing.
你知道这点对我很重要
And it's important to me that you know that.
好吧
Okay.
将来我们之间也不会有什么
And nothing ever will.
除非得到你的允许
Unless you give me the green light.
拿到指纹了吗
Got a print?
发送中
Sending it now.
如果不行
If it's not okay,
如果你仍对他有感情
if you still have feelings for him,
你俩仍然
the two of you are still -- --
-你只要告诉我 -不
- just say the word. - No.
不 你应该约他
No, you should ask him out.
我应该吗
I should?
你觉得呢
You think?
当然应该
Sure.
如果他同意的话 当然没问题
If he says yes, of course.
查理 我需要那个案件文档
Charlie, I need that case file.
我已经尽快了 罗宾
As fast as I can, Robin.
如果你想试试
If you want to take a shot,
这样很好
good for you.
加油
Go for it.
-真好 -是啊 很好
- Great. - Yeah. Great.
到手了
Got it.
Case file 496-758329.
证据科吗
Evidence.
Yeah, case file 496-758329.
韦伯斯特局长需要尽快
Director Webster needs it up here ASAP.
拿到了吗 还没
麦克林托克
So, McClintock.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你知道我不能谈论案子的
You know I can't talk about the case.
你到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
你知不知道你惹了多大♥麻♥烦
Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?
我... 我们刚接到命令
I, um -- We just got the order.
你刚接到吗
You just got it?
听着
Okay, listen.
如果我是你 我会走开 不 快跑
I would turn and walk -- no, run
朝着相反的方向赶紧跑 趁局长还没看到你
in the opposite direction before the Director sees you,
因为 老兄 她怒了
'cause, man, she is pissed.
对不起 我需要回办公室一趟
I'm sorry. I need to get back to the office.
安吉拉 安吉拉 等下
Angela. Angela, wait.
怎么了
What?
我只想说
I-I just want to say that...
到手
丽芙
Liv.
很高兴我们能谈谈
...that I'm really glad we got to talk.
很高兴和你见面 丽芙
It was really good seeing you, Liv.
韦伯斯特局长
Director Webster.
你不用假意屈从了 特别是你现在
You can drop the fake deference, especially since
不经许可就审问我的犯人
you're interrogating my suspect without authorization.
恕我直言 我不需要你的许可
With all due respect, I don't need your authorization.
我代表的是白宫
I'm acting on behalf of the White House.
我尽快到了 有什么紧急情况
I got here as fast as I could. What's the emergency?
没有紧急情况
There's no emergency.
我需要一张对艾比·惠兰的禁令
I need an injunction against Abby Whelan.
她损害了我调查的完整性
She's jeopardizing the integrity of my investigation.
怎么了
Whatever's going on here,
我相信我们能找到非诉讼的解决方案
I'm sure we can come up with a non-litigious solution.
你随意
Knock yourselves out.
我要去查看我的嫌犯
I'm gonna go check in with my suspect.
对不起 你不能进去
I'm sorry. You can't go in there.
艾比 她是联邦调查局的局长
Abby, she's the Director of the FBI.
是她负责调查弗兰基·瓦格斯的枪杀案
She's the one investigating the shooting of Frankie Vargas,
-不是白宫 -我理解
- not the White House. - I understand that.
只是
It's just that, uh, well,
现在里面有人
there's someone in there right now.
麦克林托克先生已经坦白
Mr. McClintock has confessed
射杀弗兰基·瓦格斯的罪行
to the crime of shooting Frankie Vargas.
祝大家晚安
Have a good evening.
我会转告总统 期待您的大驾
I'll let the President know he should be expecting you.
他到底在做什么
What on God's green earth is he doing?
詹妮弗的笔记本在爆♥炸♥中被毁
Jennifer's laptop was damaged in the explosion.
为了获得电脑里的资料
In order to access it,
哈克需要重建硬盘
Huck needs to rebuild the hard drive.
能重建硬盘吗
You can actually do that?
哈克能
Huck can.
他哪里学到的
He got that where exactly?
你真想知道吗
Do you really want to know?
只要那段录像里有证据
So long as there is proof on that video
可以证明塞勒斯杀了弗兰基
that Cyrus killed Frankie,
不 我更愿意什么也不知道
no, I am more than happy to stay in the dark.
你见到联调局的新局长了吗
Have you met the new Director of the FBI?
安吉拉·韦伯斯特
Angela Webster.
我想我见过她几次 怎么了
I think I met her a couple times. Why?
大卫
David.
宪法要完了
The Constitution's going up in flames.
我有话和总统说
I need to speak to the President.
-他不在里面 -那他在哪
- He's not in. - Where is he?
很难说
Hard to say.
他是个大忙人 总管国家及一切事务
He's a busy man, running the country and all.
-别这样 -别怎样
- Don't do this. - Don't do what?
让你为了一些早有人
Allow you to bother my boss
操心的事情去打扰我的老板吗
with a matter that's already been taken care of?
我说过了 他是个大忙人
Like I said, he's a busy man.
这事可没人操心 艾比
This most certainly has not been taken care of, Abby.
还没人为白宫要将暗♥杀♥弗兰基·瓦格斯的罪名
Not when the White House has decided
扣在一个无辜的人身上这事操心呢
to pin Frankie Vargas' assassination on the wrong guy.
麦克林托克供认了所有事情
McClintock confessed to everything --
包括他花好几个月计划这次暗♥杀♥
to planning his attack for months
费心思得到一个伪造的记者证
to gaining his access to forged press credentials
以及他与许多白人至上主义者的关系
to his ties to various white-supremacist groups.
他供认不讳
He confessed.
那是因为你强迫他在一些可笑的文件上签名
Because you forced him to sign some ridiculous paper.
不是这样的
That just isn't true.
艾比 你怎么能这样
Abby, how could you?
你怎么能做出这样可怕的事
How could you manage to do something so terrible,
-这样令人鄙夷的事 -那是你说的 丽芙
- something so beneath you? - What was it you said, Liv?
有时我们必须要做出一些不得不做的事
Sometimes we have to do what's necessary
无论后果如何
no matter the consequences.
你敢
Don't you dare.
这就是我正在做的事 奥利维亚
That is what I am doing, Olivia --
这是我的工作 我是在保护这间办公室
my job. I am protecting this office.
不 你正在毁掉它
No, you're destroying it.
如果你觉得一份假供状就能结束一切
And if you think a false confession is where this ends,
那你就大错特错了
then you are sorely mistaken.
相信我 塞勒斯会进监狱的
Believe me when I tell you Cyrus will go to prison
而梅莉会成为下一任总统
and Mellie will become our next president.
所以帮我个忙 把这话带给你老板 好吗
So do me a favor and pass that on to your boss, will you?
什么事
What?
你听说他们得到枪击者的供词了吗
You hear they have a confession out of the shooter?
就这事吗
That all?
塞勒斯让我担任副总统
Cyrus offered me Vice President.
好的
Okay.
我该怎么做
What should I do?
奥利维亚怎么说
What does Olivia say?
-我不能问她 -为什么
- I can't ask her. - Why not?
你知道为什么
You know why not.
-因为这是一种背叛吗 -马库斯
- Because it's a betrayal? - Marcus.
你很年轻 有资质
You're young, qualified.
八年的副手经验
Eight years in the second seat
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表