剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
This can now go either one of two ways.
我们可以调查到底
We can finish the investigation
你会因为暗♥杀♥弗兰基·瓦格斯
and you will be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed
被捕 审讯 定罪 行刑
for the assassination of Frankie Vargas.
或者你可以辞职
Or you can step down.
退出
Withdraw.
健康 悲痛 出于什么原因都行
Health, grief, whatever -- it doesn't matter.
作为交换 也是为了这个国家好
In exchange for which -- for the good of the country --
我会撤销调查给你清白
I'll make the investigation go away and you'll be cleared,
然后你就可以在任何地方
and you can live out the rest of your days
颐享天年了
in whatever peace you can find.
就这两个选择
Those are the options.
你
You...
真的觉得是我杀了弗兰基
really think I killed Frankie?
我怎么想不重要
It doesn't matter what I think.
对我来说重要
It matters to me.
是时候做决断了 塞勒斯
It's time to make a deal, Cyrus.
就是一个简单的是或不是的问题
It's a simple yes or no question.
你没权利问我问题
You are not in a position to be asking me questions.
你不是想要做交易吗
You want to make a deal?
好吧
Okay.
这样如何
How about this?
梅莉退出的话 我现在就退出
I'll withdraw right now if Mellie does.
我们把这一切都抛在脑后
We'll put this all behind us,
让这个国家选出一位新总统
let the country pick a new president.
给丽芙打电♥话♥
Call Liv.
听听她怎么说
See what she says.
我不用给丽芙打电♥话♥
I don't need to call Liv.
你确实不用
No, you don't.
因为... 你知道她会说什么
Be-- Because you -- you know what she's going to say.
她从不放弃进白宫的机会
She'd never give up her chance at the Oval.
她对正义和真♥相♥不感兴趣
She's not interested in justice or truth.
她对国家的最大利益也不感兴趣
She's not interested in doing what's best for the country.
她只想赢
She just wants to win.
这跟丽芙无关
This isn't about Liv.
你对我说的所有冒犯的话当中
Of every offensive thing you've ever said to me,
这是最差劲的 因为这是在侮辱我的智商
that might be the worst because that insults my intelligence.
我不会退出
I'm not withdrawing.
为了国家利益
For the good of the country.
别忘了 你当初对我的慷慨允诺
Remember what you so generously handed me
就在弗兰基中枪的那天晚上
the night that Frankie was shot,
你所说的世上最美好的东西
what you called the most beautiful thing in the world?
美国
America?
我不会放手
I'm keeping it.
它在你手中得不到保障
It's not safe with you.
"为了国家利益"
"For the good of the country."
我来告诉你什么才是对国家有益 菲茨
I'll tell you what's good for the country, Fitz --
那就是你辞去总统职位
you resigning from office.
我猜
My guess?
我们这周末前就能摆脱困境
We're out of the woods by the end of the week.
他不可能让调查一直进行下去
No way he can keep this investigation going
外面媒体舆♥论♥都成这局面了
with that kind of press out there.
什么
Wha--
你不会以为我忘了吧 现在是读书时间
You don't think I forgot. It's book time!
看吧 我说了一切都会顺利的
See? I told you everything will work out...
总统先生
Mr. President.
你好
Y'ello.
嘿 塞
Hey, Cy.
汤姆
Tom?
你还记得我名字
You do remember my name.
我还想着这么久都没你音讯
I thought since maybe I hadn't heard from you,
没准你已经忘了
you might have forgotten.
你不该打我电♥话♥
You shouldn't be calling me.
你不会以为我就这么乖乖待着吧
You didn't think I'd just stay in my hole, did you?
搞不好你真这么以为
Maybe you did.
也许你对我是那么不屑一顾 所以都想不到
Maybe you think so little of me that it never occurred to you
我在这摊子事中也会分一杯羹
that I might have my own stakes in all of this.
听我说 汤姆
Listen to me, Tom --
你利用了我 塞
You used me, Cy.
我没有利用你
I didn't use you.
你利用了我 还伤害了我
You used me, and you hurt me.
又一次
Again.
现在我胸口发紧
And now I have this tightness in my chest,
唯一能让我好受些的
and the only thing that makes me feel any better,
唯一能给我些许安慰的
the only thought that gives me a shred of comfort,
就是知道无论何时
is the knowledge that at any moment,
只要我开口说话
I can take everything away from you
就能夺走你的一切
simply by opening my mouth.
我会让一切好起来 汤姆
I'm gonna make this right, Tom.
我保证
I promise.
汤姆
Tom?
站住
Stop!
退后
Back off!
-我要打911了 -我只想谈谈
- 911! - I just want to talk.
你刚才怎么不说
Why didn't you say so?
既然如此 喷眼 肘击
In that case -- Eyes! Elbow!
我不是来伤害你的
I'm not here to hurt you.
好吧
Okay?
踢下身
Groin!!
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
你是詹妮弗·菲尔茨的朋友
You were friends with Jennifer Fields.
我告诉詹妮绝不能跟自己老板搞上
I told Jenny you never, ever get involved with your boss,
尤其在老板竞选总统的时候
especially when your boss is running for President.
但她真的喜欢他
But she really liked him.
她跟我说自己是多么喜欢待在他身边
She used to tell me how much she enjoyed being around him,
说自己总能被他逗笑
how much he used to make her laugh.
然后...
And, then...
然后她就被炒了
Then she got fired.
被炒吗
Fired?
你觉得被炒会搞成这样吗
Does this look like fired to you?
所以那个殴打詹妮弗的男人
So, the man who beat up Jennifer --
是不是塞勒斯·比尼
was it Cyrus Beene?
那个男人可怕多了
This guy was much more terrifying.
我只在华盛顿特区停留36小时
I'm only in D.C. for 36 hours and...
我想你了 汤姆
I missed you, Tom.
你成为副总统候选的那一刻
You abandoned me.
你就抛弃了我
As soon as they put you on the ticket.
我看了你的辩论
I watched your debate.
你表现很精彩
You were brilliant.
很有总统的架势
Presidential.
你们会赢的 对吧
You guys are winning?
-没错 -真好
- Yes. - That's good.
-也许吧 -也许什么
- Maybe. - Maybe?
这不是我第一次了
I've been here before.
这帮人啊
These people...
这帮候选人
the candidates...
弗兰基看起来与众不同
Frankie seems different.
我没有想到他跟菲茨如出一辙
He's more like Fitz than I ever could have imagined.
区区一个哈佛的傻子
One adoring glance
拿个摄影机 给他使了个爱的眼色
from some Harvard twit with a camera...
就把他迷住了
and he's under a spell.
我试过让他远离这个女的 但是不行
I've tried to separate him from this woman, but...no.
我们...
We're this...
我们就差这么一点了
We're this close.
你听到了吗 你明白吗
You hear me? Do you realize?
我离副总统之位只一步之遥
I am this close to the Vice Presidency,
而这个女的会毁掉我赢来的一切
and this girl is going to cost me what I have earned,
我流尽鲜血
what I have... bled out for,
拼命想要得到的
what I have literally killed for.
我可以
I could.
你可以什么
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表