剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
You're not the helping kind.
你是个阴险小人
You're a snake.
你简直就是
You are literally...
潜伏的阴险小人
a snake in the grass.
不管你想要什么 都不行
Whatever it is that you want, no!
今早你给大卫·罗森打了多少个电♥话♥
How many times have you called David Rosen this morning?
让我猜猜 两个 三个 还是六个
Uh, let me guess -- 2, 3, 6?
他接你电♥话♥了吗
Did he take your call?
有任何人接你电♥话♥了吗
Has anyone taken your call?
这是我了解的情况
Here's what I know.
我知道你现在绝对是搞砸了
I know that you are absolutely screwed right now.
我知道媒体准备要盯死你了
I know the press is ready to hang you,
没人站在你这边
and without someone in your corner,
你永远当不了总统
you will never be President.
所以我想要什么
So what do I want?
我想帮你
I want to help you.
然后呢
And?
然后怎么样
And what?
你想怎么帮你自己呢
And how do you want to help you?
幕僚长
Chief of Staff.
-好吧 -好的
- Fine. - Good.
我们要安排你和总统见一面
Let's get you a meeting with the president.
这是怎么发生的 为什么
Now, how did this happen and why?
丽芙
Liv!
塞勒斯
Cyrus.
今晚干得不错
Nice work tonight.
你们的候选人也没让我轻松
Well, your guy didn't make it easy for me,
-这是肯定的 -不 他让你了
- That's for sure. - Yeah, he did.
我们得多做功课
We have some work to do,
不过 你的表现让人印象深刻
but still, that was impressive.
你很棒
You were impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想你了
I miss you.
等这一切都结束了
When all of this is over,
我们在林肯纪念堂碰面
let's get a bottle of du Bellay,
喝一杯杜贝莱
meet at the Lincoln Memorial,
边喝边聊这个 因为
and drink about this, because...
我懂
I know.
你很吃惊吗
You're surprised?
什么
What?
你很吃惊我表现得好
You're surprised that I'm impressive.
"你让人印象深刻" 你很吃惊
"You were impressive" -- you were surprised.
那是称赞 塞
It was a compliment, Cy.
-是吗 -是的
- Was it? - Yes.
怎么算是呢
How?
什么
What?
这怎么算是称赞呢
How was it a compliment?
我是说你变了
I'm saying you've changed,
你进化了 成长了
you've evolved, you've grown.
你变得擅长这些了
You've gotten good at this.
我不再是
So I'm no longer
桥下打呼喘息的洞穴巨人
the troll under the bridge who grunts and snorts,
现在这头猪上沾了口红
there's lipstick on this pig now,
看看这猴子舞
and look at the monkey dance?
这都说不通
That doesn't even make sense.
不 说得通
Yes, it does.
说得通
It does.
好吧 我吃惊了
Okay. I'm surprised.
我曾觉得你不行的
I didn't think it would work.
我错了
I was wrong.
我说我错了
I'm saying I was wrong.
看看你 你容光焕发
Look at you. You've bloomed.
所以 让你自己成为弗兰基的副总统
So maybe putting yourself on Frankie's ticket
不是最坏的...
wasn't the worst --
让我自己成为副总统
Putting myself on the ticket?
我让自己成为副总统候选的吗
I put myself on the ticket?
你就是这么想的吗
That's what you think?
得了吧 塞勒斯
Come on, Cyrus.
是我让自己成为副总统候选的
I put myself on the ticket?
我们还要继续装样子吗
Are we going to pretend that...?
是我啊
It's me.
我了解你 咱俩比谁都清楚
I know you. We both know.
我替他制定政策
I made his policies,
帮他遮掩秘密 治理国家
I hid his secrets, I ran his country.
看着你俩像廉价色情片一样
Watched the two of you grope each other
彼此抚摸
like a cheap porno.
然而你俩对我熟视无睹
And none of you ever saw me.
这都没关系
And that's fine.
你爱怎么想就怎么想
You think what you want to think of me.
我当然也对奥利维亚·波普有各种看法
I certainly have all kinds of opinions about Olivia Pope.
所以你相信什么都无所谓
So you believe whatever you want.
但就这一点
But this?
说我把自己放到民♥主♥党候选名单里
Me putting myself on the Democratic ticket
竞选美国副总统的这种话
for Vice President of these United States --
你敢再说出来一次试试
don't you ever say that out loud...
想都别想
ever... again.
我不知道你是怎么摆布弗兰基的
I don't know what you did to manipulate Frankie,
耍了什么手腕
what angle you used,
拿什么勒索让他把你作为副总统候选的
what you blackmailed him with to put yourself on that ticket
我都不在乎 但是美国在乎
and I don't care, but America will care.
我会继续追查 直到有所发现
So I'm gonna dig until I find something.
你自己还是好自为之吧
You better watch yourself.
再见奥利维亚
Goodbye, Olivia.
艾比
Abby.
好吧 你错了
Fine. You're wrong.
-我没错 -你错了
- I'm not wrong. - You're wrong!
阁下 就凭几通什么语♥音♥留言
Sir, opening up this investigation into Cyrus Beene
以及一段明显脱离语境的
based on some random voicemail
20秒的视频片段
and 20 seconds of video footage
就要展开对塞勒斯·比尼的调查
that's clearly been taken out of context --
我已经做出决定了
I made a decision.
这条新闻出来还不到一天
This news is less than a day old,
道琼斯指数已经跌了400点了
and already the Dow has dropped 400 points.
我们的全球市场急速下滑
Our global markets are in a freefall.
全世界都嚷嚷着想知道到底发生了什么
The world is clamoring to know what the hell is going on,
而我们却没法告诉他们
and we can't tell them.
我们没法告诉他们美国总统
We can't tell them that the President of the United States
已经被他的前任情人洗♥脑♥
has allowed his ex-mistress to brainwash him into thinking
认为他的前任幕僚长是个杀人凶手
his former Chief of Staff is a murderer --
-注意你的言行 -你被耍了
- Watch yourself. - You are being played.
这届选举事关你们的一切
This election is all about you.
决定着你们的未来会是什么样的
It's all about what your future's gonna look like.
所以 今年11月份 保持清醒 投票
So this November, stay woke. Vote.
怎么样 珍妮
How was that, Jenny?
清醒
"Woke"?
是不是挺好 我女儿教我的
Pretty good, huh? My daughter taught it to me.
-算了吧 为她想想 -不行吗
- Please don't. For her sake. - No?
好吧 那这样
All right, how about...
我提出的大学免费项目特别完美
My free-college program is on fleek.
不行
No.
好吧
Okay, okay.
这个呢 亲爱的少年们
How about, "Greetings, youths,
现在正在讲话的是老古董弗兰基·瓦格斯
this is prehistoric talking fossil Frankie Vargas..."
他们俩睡了
They were sleeping together.
绝对的 唯一的解释就是 根本不好笑
Totally. Only explanation. Because that wasn't funny.
天啊 他们的同事肯定都烦得要死了
Man, must've been real annoying for their co-workers.
跟她的朋友聊聊 我要知道塞勒斯是否知道
Talk to her friends. I want to know if and when
弗兰基和詹妮弗在一起了 什么时候知道的
Cyrus found out about Frankie and Jennifer
以及他对此都做了些什么
and what he did about it.
谢谢你能来见我
Thank you for coming.
眼下只有两条路可以走
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表