剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
也不算是最疯狂的主意 是吧
Not the craziest idea, is it?
谢谢
Thank you.
这是怎么回事
What's this?
奥利维亚要求他参加这次谈话
Olivia asked that he be part of the conversation.
为了什么
What for?
我开枪打死了弗兰基·瓦格斯
I shot Frankie Vargas.
那么好吧
Okay, then.
问题是 现在你们希望我狙击谁
The question is, who would you like me to shoot now?
我不得不认为这是我来这里的原因
I have to assume that's why I'm here.
你们需要我去杀死某人
You need me to kill someone else.
我们也不比我们正在斗争的人强多少 对吧
We're no better than the people we're fighting, are we?
这不是他过来的理由
That's not why he's here.
不是吗 那我猜我还是回下面去好了
No? Then I guess I'll head back downstairs.
你哪儿也不许去
You're not going anywhere.
爸爸 我们需要你的帮助
Dad, we need your help.
如果有谁能在这团乱麻中找出解决办法
If there's anyone who can figure a way out of this mess,
就只有你了
it's you.
那你就说啊
So say it.
爸爸
Dad.
不是你 亲爱的 让他说
Not you, hon. Him.
说啊 总统先生
Say it, Mr. President.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
继续
Go on.
从技术上和战略上看
Tactically, strategically,
你都能为我们提供新的观点
you'd be able to offer us a fresh perspective.
你愿意帮助我们吗
Will you help us?
不愿意
No.
我早和你说了这是个坏主意
I told you this was a bad idea.
我不会参与一个自杀任务的
I will not be part of a suicide mission.
我父亲或许认为
My father may be of the opinion
我们已经输了 但我不这么认为
that we've already lost, but I am not.
我们还有多少时间
Where were we?
还有60分钟 继续倒数
60 minutes and counting.
新当选总统格兰特的替补副总统人选
President-Elect Grant's alternate VP pick.
这行不通的 副总统一定会是佩斯的
It won't work. It has to be Peus.
如果我提名了其他人 他们就会开始杀人
They'll start killing people if I nominate someone else.
梅莉...
Mellie...
是我们自己一手造成了这一切 奥利维亚
We brought this on ourselves, Olivia.
我们同意迪法恩斯事件的那一刻起
We started pushing this boulder up the hill
我们就开始将巨石推上山顶
the moment we said yes to Defiance.
迪法恩斯事件是什么
What's Defiance?
我觉得有点口渴
Feeling a little parched here.
紧急封锁允许被拘者喝点水吗
Does this lockup allow for its detainees to drink?
我们当初就不该这么做
We never should have done it.
我们到底在期望发生些什么
What did we expect to happen --
闭嘴 梅莉
Shut up, Mellie.
别叫我闭嘴
Don't tell me to shut up!
-我现在命悬一线 -够了
- My life is on the line. - Okay.
如果你当时早听了奥利维亚的话
Perhaps if you had listened to Olivia
退出总统选举 我们现在就不用在这儿了
and conceded the Presidency, we wouldn't be here right now.
我相信你一定会很喜欢那样的局面
I bet you would have loved that.
我知道你下一个可以杀谁 她 杀了她
I know who you can shoot next -- her. Kill her.
-监狱并没有改变你 对吧 -各位 我们得讨论计划
- Prison hasn't changed you, has it Cyrus? The plan, folks.
我只想说 如果你从选项中被排除了...
I'm just saying -- take you out of the equation --
-你真恶心 -问题就解决了
- You're disgusting. - Problem solved.
你把这称为胜利吗
Is this what you call winning?
-够了 -毫无意义
- That's enough! - Worthless.
你刚刚说什么
What did you say?
我说"毫无意义" 正如这房♥间里的每个人
I said "Worthless," as in everyone in this room,
正如你 正如这无关紧要的
as in you, as in this inconsequential,
徒劳而无意义的尝试
futile, worthless attempt
想要摆脱当前的困境
to get rid of the problem at hand.
你知道我本想逮捕你
You know I wanted to arrest you,
把你扔到超级监狱里吗
throw you in the Supermax?
但她恳求我放过你
But she begged me -- begged me to spare you.
你在这里的唯一理由
The only reason you're here,
你还能站在这里的唯一理由就是因为她
the only reason you are still standing is because of her.
对你女儿放尊重些吧
Show your daughter some damn respect.
菲茨
Fitz.
那你呢 总统先生
And what about you, Mr. President?
我该尊重你
Should I respect you,
他本可以逮捕的杀子的凶手
a man who could have arrested his son's killer,
却用来换了一个草芥
but traded that chance for a cheap roll in the hay?
你留着我就是为了这个 对吗
That is why you spared me, yes?
好让你重新回到我女儿的床上
So that you could buy your way back into my daughter's bed?
我对你来说不过是钱
I'm just cash to you,
扔在脱衣舞♥女♥郎脚下皱皱巴巴的一美元纸币
a wrinkled dollar bill thrown at the foot of a stripper.
这些事情你从你爹那早就应该学会了
You should know all about that from your daddy.
冷静 冷静
Easy. Easy.
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine!
就一个词 奥利维亚
There is a single word, Olivia,
我从好几个
that I have heard uttered
不幸的人的口中一次又一次地
by more than a few unfortunate men
听到过
time and time again --
"仁慈点" 声音通常很小很微弱
"Mercy." It's usually quiet, faint.
我有时候不得不靠上前去
I sometimes have to lean forward
把耳朵贴到他们的嘴唇上
and position my ear just on top of their lips
才能听到那个轻微渺小的词
so I can hear that gentle, little word...
仁慈点
mercy...
明显被痛苦掩盖
distinctly shrouded in anguish...
却无疑被打上耻辱的烙印
undoubtedly marked by shame.
我要说的是 奥利维亚
The thing about it though, Olivia,
悄声低语的那一刻 痛苦随之消散
the moment it's whispered, the suffering dissipates.
烦恼随之平息
The agony subsides.
而现在 不论我听不听
Now, whether I will listen,
无论我是否大发慈悲 都不重要了
whether I will relent or not, is unimportant.
重要的是
The important thing
这些身心疲惫绝望无助的不幸的人们
is that all of these tired, desperate, unfortunate men
终于敢于承认
have finally admitted to themselves
自己长久以来暗暗知晓的事情
what they've known secretly for a very long time.
他们输了
They've lost.
现在 我能上哪喝一杯
Now, where can I find myself that drink?
休息五分钟
We're taking five minutes.
丽芙
Liv.
丽芙
Liv.
别这样
Don't.
最新消息
防爆小组抵达白宫
我们继续跟踪报道白宫的紧急事件
We're continuing to track the emergency
防爆小组刚刚抵达白宫
at the White House, where a bomb squad had just arrived
进一步评估仍然停留在南坪的无人机
to evaluate the drone still sitting on the South Lawn.
在他们完成评估之前
Until they've completed their assessment,
所有场所仍保持封锁
the residence remains on lockdown.
是我女儿派你来找我的吗
Did my daughter send you here to fetch me?
不 我只是想知道
No. I was just wondering
你想不想来点劲大的
if you could use something a little stronger.
我能找到
I know I can.
我可以带他离开一会吗
You think I could borrow him for a second?
真是难以置信
This is incredible.
菲茨在他第一个任期的时候就让人装了
Fitz had it installed during his first term --
这是他给未来总统们的礼物
his gift to future presidents.
如果我们记错的话 这以前是个美发沙龙
It used to be a hair salon, if I recall.
给
Here.
我们应该先开哪瓶
Which one should we open first?
我肯定是有毛病
There must be something wrong with me.
我喜欢上的这些女人
These women I like --
她们简直就是宇宙洪荒 龙♥卷♥风♥
they are these forces of nature, tornados.
我们的关系不应该总是在毁灭之中结束
Our relationships shouldn't always end in devastation.
或者国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Or, you know, domestic terrorism.
你知道那些戴着头巾的女人
You know those women with the headbands
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表