剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
将会决定他们下一任的总统人选
will get to decide who their next President is going to be.
这是他们的选择 不是你和我的
This is their choice, not mine, not yours!
奥利维亚 这...
Olivia, this --
梅莉会输掉这次竞选的
Mellie is going to lose.
你们会输的
You are going to lose.
你就对我这么没信心吗
Don't you have any faith in me at all?
奥利维亚
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Olivia...
桑给巴尔岛
Zanzibar?
距离海岸线160多公里
A hundred miles off the coast.
是个小岛 但有着你见过的
A little island, more beautiful than anything
最美的风景
you could ever imagine.
我才不要去桑给巴尔岛
I am not going to Zanzibar.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢 伊莱
What are you talking about, Eli?
我不能就这么拍拍屁♥股♥离开我的生活
I cannot just pick up and leave my life here.
我有工作 家庭 朋友
I have a job, family, friends.
我还有一条狗
I have a dog.
你不离开是不会有生活的
If you don't pick up and leave, you aren't going to have a life.
-这些人 -我了解这些人
- These people - - I know these people.
那你更得相信我
Then you know that you have to trust me.
我哪也不去
I am not going anywhere.
你要去桑给巴尔岛
You are going to Zanzibar.
我不去桑给巴尔岛
I am not going to Zanzibar.
我为美国政♥府♥工作
I worked for the United States government.
-我知道 -不 你不知道
- I know. - No, you don't know.
我掌管着一个组织 你不会想知道的
I ran an organization, that you do not want to know.
不过我告诉你
but I'll tell you this.
我们有个规矩 我订的规矩
We had a rule -- my rule --
不能有家庭 牵挂 和爱情
no family, no attachments, no love.
就是说 你只能爱你的国家
I mean, you loved your country,
你的任务和你的同事
you loved your mission, you loved your fellow officers.
其他的都是累赘
Everything else was a liability.
-我以前就是一个累赘吗 -是的
- That's what I was? - Yes.
一个累赘
A liability?
是的
Yes.
你离开布宜诺斯艾利斯时就这么认为吗
You knew that when you left Buenos Aires?
从我遇见你那天就这么认为
I knew that the day I met you.
你结过婚
You got married.
那是个错误
To the wrong woman.
如果 我要破坏我自己订立的规则
If...I was going to break the rule,
也应该是为了你
I should have broken it with you.
你伤害到我了 伊莱
You hurt me, Eli.
我知道
I know.
你不知道 你不知道你是怎么伤的我
You don't know. You don't know how you hurt me.
我回来的时候 你已经走了
When I came back, you were gone.
我本以为我们会在一辈子在一起的
I thought we were gonna spend our lives together.
我爱过你
I loved you.
我也爱过你
I loved you, too.
我仍然爱着你
I still do,
所以我们必须得去桑给巴尔岛
which is why you are going to Zanzibar.
你是想保护我吗
You trying to protect me?
是
Yes.
那就在这里保护好我
Then protect me here.
大选前两天
-亚当 -先生
- Adam. - Sir.
告诉我你可以重新操纵那些机器了
Tell me we were able to re-rig those machines.
我试过了 先生 可我做不到
I tried, sir. I couldn't do it.
先生 周二就大选了
Sir, the election is Tuesday.
再多给我一点时间 也许我能
Maybe if I had more time, I could --
也许我能弄起来
I could whip something together.
-只是... 那样的解密程度 -闭嘴
- It's just, with that level of decryption - - Quiet.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我奶奶也有个这样的沙发
My grandmother has the same couch.
给你五秒钟
You have five seconds.
我讨厌这个沙发
I hate this couch.
桑德拉
Sandra.
可怜的家伙
Poor thing.
我的出现把她吓了个半死
She was so scared when I showed up,
不过我猜枪对普通人还是有震慑力的
but guns have that effect on regular folks, I guess.
你搞砸了 小工
You messed up, Coolio.
天啊
Geez.
美国曾是个建立在信誉基础上的伟大国家
America used to be such a great country built on honor,
那时人们说话是算数的
where your word meant something.
你保证你会搞定这次大选 可你失败了
You promised to deliver this election, and you failed.
你在操纵圣贝尼托机器的事上撒了谎
You lied about rigging the machines in San Benito,
而且以为自己不需要承担任何后果
and somehow, you thought there wouldn't be any consequences?
她在哪
Where is she?
一件一件的说
One thing at a time.
梅莉的形势不妙
It's not looking good for Mellie.
你需要把形势扭转过来
It is your job to make it look good for Mellie.
兑现你的承诺
Make right on your promise.
大选就要开始了 一切都结束了
We're on the eve of the election. That ship has sailed.
那我是不是该打给我派去监视桑德拉的人
So, I should just call my man standing over Sandra right now
让他把锤子锤下去吗
and tell him to drop the hammer?
我看见你们俩在一起的样子 你在乎她
I watched you two together. You care about her.
真的让人觉得很恶心
It's sickening, really.
我现在就能在这杀了你
I could kill you right here, right now.
不 小工
No, Coolio.
你要在明天晚上
You are going to kill Francisco Vargas
弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯上台的时候 杀了他
when he takes the stage tomorrow night.
这真是太愚蠢了
That's...foolish.
他还没有宣誓就职
He won't have been sworn in.
塞勒斯·比尼也有可能成为总统
I mean, Cyrus Beene would become President.
拜托 你可比这聪明多了
Come on. You're smarter than that.
你想让我用这次暗♥杀♥陷害塞勒斯
You want me to frame Cyrus for the assassination.
-猜对啦 -不可能
- Ding! - Impossible!
但对世界上最杰出的人可不是 是吧
Not for the greatest of all time, right?
自己想办法
Figure it out.
顺便说一句 我才是那个
For the record, I am the one
能给你带来噩梦的人
who is going to give you nightmares.
什么计划
So, what's the plan?
这么严重吗
That big?
你没在开玩笑
You're not kidding.
我上次见到你这样还是在...
I haven't seen you like this since --
计划
The plan?
你想知道计划是什么吗
You want to know the plan?
计划就是你闭嘴 然后按我说的去做
The plan is for you to shut up and do exactly what I say!
好的 知道了
Okay. Understood.
谋杀
A hit.
不错
Cool.
这是你的新身份
Here's your new identity.
护照和身份证
Bio, I.D.S.
社保号♥码 尼尔森·麦克林托克
尼尔森·麦克林托克
Nelson McClintock.
这是我的化名
That's my cover?
在费尔芒特公园西北方的停车场的
Set up on the fifth floor of the parking garage,
第五层做好准备
northwest side of Fairmount Park.
费城
Philly, huh?
瓦格斯
Vargas?
做好准备
Set up.
然后等我的指示
Await my instructions.
只有一个目标吗
Just the one target?
做好准备 等我的指示
Set up. Await my instructions.
那我的逃离方案呢
What's my exit plan?
等我的指示
Await my instructions.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
等等
Wait.
瓦格斯竞选团队的那个女孩
The girl on Vargas' campaign...
詹妮弗 詹妮弗·菲尔茨
Jennifer. Jennifer Fields.
我要知道她的所有事情
I need to know everything about her.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表