剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
我作为总统的最后一个大举动
My last big act as president.
这将是我所留给后人的遗产 你能相信吗
This will be my legacy. Can you believe that?
在这么多瞒天过海的选举后 我们又回到了这个局面
After all the stolen elections, now here we are again.
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
梅莉
Mellie...
如果你不想当总统
...if you don't want it...
现在是时候告诉我了
now's the time to say so.
除了我以外没人知道
No one will know but me.
你可以就这么离开
You can just walk away.
你真好
That's nice.
菲茨
Fitz...
我想要
I want it.
那王冠 那稀薄的空气
The crown, the rare air --
我真的想要
I do want it.
自当选总统弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯
It's been nearly seven hours now
瓦格斯 比尼
在费尔芒特公园遇刺
since President-Elect Frankie Vargas
已将近七个小时
was shot in Fairmount Park...
在我身后 你可以看到
You'll see behind me
大型烛光守夜活动正在进行当中
that a massive candlelight vigil is under way,
参加活动的人数还在不断增加
the number of people growing by the minute...
现场依旧没有塞勒斯·比尼
No appearance yet by Cyrus Beene
以及医院工作人员的身影
or by the hospital staff, who remain tight-lipped
其对当选总统瓦格斯的状况守口如瓶
about President-Elect Vargas' condition...
我们所能做的就是祈祷
All we can do now is pray.
我们查看了联调局情报热♥线♥的
We went through all 832 voicemails
全部832封语♥音♥
on the FBI tip line.
-没有线索 -再看
- No leads. - Check them again.
我们反复查看了
We did.
对不起 但并没有证据能证明
Look, I'm sorry, but there's no proof
塞勒斯与此有联♥系♥
that Cyrus had anything to do with this.
我不信
I don't buy that!
举报电♥话♥ 麦克林托克的社交平台
The tip line, McClintock's social media --
所有一切都指向这家伙是单干
everything points to this guy being a lone wolf.
那就是我们查得不够仔细
Then we're not looking hard enough.
-丽芙 结束了 -不
- Liv, it's over. - No.
我们打了漂亮的一仗
We fought a good fight.
-我很高兴去调查这 -别这么做
- I'm glad we looked into this... - Don't you do that.
但时间来不及了
...but the clock is about to run out.
-不许放弃 -他说到早上
- Do not give up! - He said until morning.
塞勒斯·比尼谋杀了弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯
Cyrus Beene murdered Frankie Vargas!
他这么做是为了自己当上总统
He did this to make himself president!
他从一开始就是这么计划的
This was his plan from the very beginning.
我们在这儿毫无作为
And while we're here doing nothing,
他却在宾夕法尼亚州立医院
he is in that Pennsylvania hospital room,
进行全面的总统竞选
launching a full-scale presidential campaign!
和顾问团密谋 和代表们接触
Huddling with advisors, reaching out to delegates,
练习他的讲演
practicing his speeches!
他通过谋杀的方式入主白宫
He murdered his way into the White House,
我们却无能为力
and we are doing nothing to stop him!
无能为力
Nothing!
你们可能无所谓
You may be okay with that.
但我不能
I'm not.
奥利维亚·波普 我要见塞勒斯·比尼
Olivia Pope. I'm here to see Cyrus Beene.
-对不起 闲人勿入 -我明白
- Sorry, but no one is allowed through. - I understand that,
-但情况紧急 -女士 请后退
- but it's urgent. - Ma'am, you're gonna need to step back.
没事儿 她和我一起
It's fine. She's with me.
-怎么了 -我要见塞勒斯
- What's going on? - I need to see Cyrus.
现在不行
That's not possible right now.
丽芙
Hey, Liv...
他到这儿后就一直这个样子
He's been like that since he got here.
一言不语
Hasn't uttered a word.
我让医生给他做检查
I made the doctors check him out.
他们说他受到惊吓
They said he's in shock,
需要独处
that he needs to be left alone.
我让他们给他做了心脏检查 以防万一
I had them check his heart just in case.
我们最怕的就是当选总统被袭
The last thing we need is the President-Elect shot
副总统又得了心脏病
and his V.P. having a heart attack...
我那么确定是他
I was sure it was him.
我现在很尴尬
I'm embarrassed,
很羞愧
and I'm ashamed, and I am...
很抱歉浪费了你的时间
I am so sorry for wasting your time.
我希望你是对的
I wanted you to be right.
你总是对的
You're always right.
我想 如果你是对的
I figured if you were right,
我的选择就再简单不过了
my choice would've been made for me.
那我现在应该怎么办
So what am I supposed to do?
你不应该问我
You shouldn't be asking me that.
你知道我要说什么
You know what I'm gonna say.
我是带有偏见的
I'm biased.
你才是唯一能回答这个问题的人
You're the only one who can answer that question now.
我不想再次暗箱操作选举
I don't want to fix another election.
那你就知道了要怎么做
Then you know what you have to do.
弗兰基·瓦格斯是个好人
Frankie Vargas was a good man.
受人尊敬
Honorable.
他家人的损失也是这个国家的损失
His family's loss is the country's loss.
也是你的损失
And yours.
谢谢 总统先生
I appreciate that, Mr. President.
我需要你向我保证
I need you to promise me something.
保证
Promise?
我需要你向我承诺
I need you to make me a promise
此时此刻
right here, right now.
我不理解
Uh, uh, I'm not following.
你会支持弗兰基·瓦格斯秉承的精神
That you will uphold the legacy of Francisco Vargas.
你也值得人敬重 坦率诚实
That you will be honorable, forthright,
永远把国家的利益放在首位
always put the country above all else.
做得更好
Be better.
更好
Better?
比你自己好
Than you are.
比我更好
Than I was.
先生
Sir?
我将交付给你
I am handing you
世上最美好的东西
the most beautiful thing in the world.
我将美国交付与你
I am handing you America.
照顾好它
Take care of it.
我会的 先生
Yes, sir.
祝你好运 塞
Good luck, Cy.
我已经知道了
I already know.
总统会于今早宣布
The President's going to announce
弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯的死讯
Frankie Vargas' death this morning.
接替他的会是塞勒斯·比尼
And next to him will be Cyrus Beene.
当然
Of course.
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for the heads-up.
那现在呢
So, now what?
我们等着丽芙 看看她想怎么做
We wait on Liv, see what she wants to do.
-或者我们可以去加勒比 -查理
- Or we could go to the Caribbean. - Charlie...
我可以破解航♥空♥订票系统
I can hack into the airline reservation system
五分钟之内就能给我们订两张头等舱机票
and get us a couple of first-class tickets in five minutes
晚餐的时候就能坐在沙滩上
and be on the beach by dinner.
现在不是时候
It's not the right time.
还不是时候
Not the right time?
-罗宾 你怎么能 -够了
- Robin, how can you -- Enough!
这是工作的地方
This is a place of work.
大家都在忙着工作
People are trying to work.
查理 奎恩是个工作狂
Charlie, Quinn doesn't want to go to the Caribbean with you
所以她不想和你一起去加勒比
because she's a workaholic
-她害怕大海 -我可不怕
- and she's afraid of the ocean. - I am not.
奎恩 查理想带你去加勒比
Quinn, Charlie wants to take
这样他就可以向你求婚了
you to the Caribbean so he can propose to you.
不然他就是去杀你的
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表