剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
只会让你更加有资格胜任这一职位
will only make you more qualified.
你可以再参选 并最终获胜
You can run again and win.
我相信这一点
I believe that.
做副总统还拥有自♥由♥
There's also a freedom in the Vice Presidency.
你不再处于显微镜下 你可以...
You're not under a microscope. You can...
拥有自己的生活
you know, have a personal life.
对啊
Right.
我得挂了
Listen, I have to go.
如果有可能
Listen, what if there's a chance
我能继续竞选总统呢
I could still have the presidency now?
我想你
I miss you.
什么
What?
你说过没人选择你
You said no one ever chooses you.
马库斯
Marcus.
我选择了你
I did choose you.
我会选择你
I would choose you.
你只要选择我就好
You just have to choose me.
我要让你在明天的捐助人早餐上
I have you set with a private sit-down
和克里斯·斯特恩斯一起静♥坐♥抗♥议♥
with Chris Stearns at tomorrow's donor breakfast.
他喜欢你关于残障人士权益的演讲
He liked your speech on disability rights.
他有三个残疾的孙儿和大把的钱
He has three disabled grandkids and a lot of money,
把它们带回家
so bring it home.
我还需要你给爱莲娜·富勒的信件签下字
I also need you to sign Eleanor Fuller's letter personally.
她这人会把签名对着光 看看是不是印♥章♥
She holds them up to the light to make sure they're not stamps.
梅莉
Mellie.
梅莉 你的心飘到哪里去了
Mellie, where are you?
什么 不好意思
What? I'm sorry.
我只是
I just, um...
我们说到哪了
Where are we?
梅乐迪·玛格丽特·格兰特
Melody Margaret Grant.
我知道
I know.
夹紧腿
Knees together.
我只是
I just...
控制不住我自己
...I couldn't help myself.
-你没去控制 -我控制了
- You didn't. - I did.
这么用力
I so did.
天啊 我努力了
Boy, did I!
我知道我应该觉得罪恶
And I know I should feel guilty
或是羞耻什么的
or some kind of shame or something,
但我就是做不到 我的天
but I just can't because my God,
我从不知道这种感觉是这么好
I didn't know it could be this good.
那么... 好吧
So...okay.
-性♥爱♥挺好 但是 梅莉 -只是挺好吗
- The sex is good, but, Mellie -- - Good?
不
No.
我不认为你... 好吧
I don't think you -- Good.
我都哭了
I wept.
是真哭了
Literally wept.
事实上我在做的时候没控制住
I actually shed uncontrollable tears of joy
喜极而泣了
while having sex.
这部分很尴尬 这...
That's not good. That's...
我现在是欲♥火♥中烧
There is a fire inside me now.
像是一种宗教式的体验
I am having almost a religious experience.
我了解
I got it.
-不 -不吗
- No. - No?
我见到光明了 丽芙
I found the light, Liv.
我曾活在黑暗之中
I was living in the dark.
夕我盲目 而今得见
I was blind, but now I see.
美国脍炙人口的福音歌♥曲《奇异恩典》的歌♥词
我的皮肤暖洋洋的 内心洋溢着慷概之情
My skin is warm, and I feel generous,
色彩看上去越发鲜艳 气味闻起来更加浓烈
and colors seem brighter, and smells seem stronger,
我相信...
and I believe in...
我相信
I believe.
重点是我很确信这就是...
And the thing is I'm pretty sure it's just...
爱
love.
而我长久以来未曾有过
And I have gone without it all this time.
你相信吗 我错过了
Can you believe I've missed it?
你相信吗 我长久以来从未感受过
Can you believe I went for so long never feeling this?
这就是你对菲茨的感受吗
Is this what you felt with Fitz?
如果是
Because if it is
那我懂
I understand.
你应该拥有 我应该拥有
You should have it. I should have it.
每个人都应该拥有
Everybody should have it!
这就是幸福
It's happiness.
我很幸福 马库斯让我幸福
I'm happy. Marcus makes me happy.
他爱我
He loves me.
我为你高兴
And I'm happy for you.
这是你应得的
You deserve this.
我很高兴是马库斯
And I'm so glad Marcus is the guy.
我之前还担心
I was worried,
但听上去你跟他之间是真的
but it sounds like you have something real with him.
担心 你为什么担心
Worried? Why were you worried?
其实也没什么
It's r-really nothing.
这里的人喜欢议论
People in this town like to talk.
你也记得他之前跟市长太太上过床
You remember him sleeping with the mayor's wife.
他那时很在乎她
He cared about her.
当然了
Of course.
还有 我刚遇到马库斯的时候
But also, when I met Marcus,
他还是个社区活动家 有个专讲民权的播客
he was a community activist with a civil-rights podcast,
但他很快就把这些扔一边了
and he gave that all up pretty quickly.
是啊 为了到你那里工作
Yeah, to come and work for you.
没错 他这么做是出于正当理由吗
Yes. Was he doing it for the right reasons?
可能吧
Maybe.
但你也明白为什么人们会把他看成是
But you can understand why people might look at that
一个攀龙附凤
and, you know, decide he's a climber,
总在物色下一根高枝
someone who's always looking for the next rung up,
不会永远一心一意的人
someone who may not always be the most loyal.
但只要他对你是认真的
But as long as he's doing right by you --
-他是的 -那就好
- He is! - Good.
好了 闺蜜谈心够了
All right, enough girl talk.
我需要睡觉了
I need to get some sleep.
明天见了
I'll see you tomorrow.
梅莉
Mellie.
我为你感到高兴
I'm happy for you.
-怎么样了 -我拆开了硬盘
- How's it going? - I disassembled the drive
清理了硬盘盘片上的烟尘颗粒
and cleaned off the smoke particles from the platters,
更换了读写头 但还是不行
replacing the read/write heads, but that didn't do it.
所以我自己写了个软件
So I wrote my own software,
创建一种虚拟途径来重建数据
creating a virtual way to rebuild the data.
哈克 你修好了吗
Huck, did you fix it?
修好了
Yes.
我们找回了录像
We got the footage back.
-那很好 -问题是...
- Good. - Problem is...
有五千多小时的录像
there's over 5,000 hours of it.
格兰特议员
Senator Grant.
我还在考虑塞勒斯的邀请
I'm still weighing Cyrus' offer.
我猜你就是 所以说
I assumed you were, which is why
为了帮你早做决定
in the interest of helping you reach a decision,
我们需要谈谈
we need to have a conversation.
进展现况
格兰特议员投出第一球
请继续收看BNC为您播出的最新进展
这是响彻政界的一投
It's the pitch heard 'round the political world.
格兰特议员的出色好球
Senator Grant's stellar strike
使她获得的全国男性选民票数显著上升
has raised her polling significantly among male voters nationally.
年长白人男性票数上涨14个点
A 14-point bump among older white males?
14?
梅莉上了棒球场 表现得很好
Mellie got out on that baseball field and she sold it.
以胜利为宗旨的美式休闲
America's pastime for the win.
艾比 我可能要你帮个忙
Abby...I may need a favor from you.
可以
Okay.
关于马库斯
It's about Marcus.
我认为他和梅莉...
I think he and Mellie...
我认为他俩之间有事
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表