剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Unless he wants to kill you.
到底是哪个呢 查理
Which one is it, Charlie?
你是想杀了她 还是想娶她
Do you want to murder her or you want to marry her?
我想娶你
I want to marry you,
如果你愿意嫁给我的话
if you want to marry me.
你看着像是要吐了
You look like you're gonna vomit.
不...我...我只是...
Uh...no, I-I-I just...
结婚 那...我是说 我是说
Marriage -- that's -- that's -- I mean -- I mean --
那 你不是还给我买♥♥了戒指
Wha-- Did you even, like, buy me a ring?
好吧 是有个计划
Well, that was the plan,
接着833语♥音♥留言的事就发生了
and then this whole 833 tip-line voicemail thing happened
计划有点搁下了
and kind of put a damper on things,
所以要是我们到了加勒比
so is it okay if I steal one for you
我偷个戒指给你 你愿意嫁给我吗
once we're there?
832.
-怎么 -是832语♥音♥留言
- Huh? - It was 832 voicemails.
我从联调局的服务器上下载了通话记录
I downloaded the call log off the FBI server.
是833通
It was 833.
所以罗宾你在说什么
So what do you say, Robin?
我们要一起跳崖吗
Should we jump off a cliff together?
让我看看通话记录 建所小房♥子
Let me see the call log. Build a little home...
给我看通话记录 查理
Let me see the call log, Charlie.
或是如同我们加勒比的朋友所说的
...or, as our friends in the Caribbean say,
-一间小屋 -查理把该死的通话给我
- "Una casita"? - Give me the damn call log, Charlie!
有问题吗
Something wrong?
我怀着沉重的心情宣布
It is with a profound sense of loss
州长弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯已经离世
that I am announcing the passing of Governor Francisco Vargas.
尽管他的医疗团队做了诸多大胆的尝试
Despite the valiant attempts of his surgical team,
但是由于伤势过重
Governor Vargas' injuries were too severe,
他依然于今日凌晨时分在圣安妮医院去世
and he died this morning at Saint Anne's Hospital.
还有别的消息吗
There's another message?
有人在我黑进服务器之前就进去过
Before I hacked the server, someone else went in
还手动删除了一条信息
and manually deleted a message off the tip line.
-信息是什么 -好吧 我们还不知道
- What does it say? - Well, we don't know yet.
我在试着恢复
I'm trying to recover it.
弗兰基·瓦格斯在他
Frankie Vargas passed away before he was able
上任前就去世了
to inhabit the office he was elected to.
可他的功绩
But his achievements,
他的无私奉献以及他的梦想
his selfless work, and his dreams
都将成为一盏明灯 照亮所有人
shine a light forward for all of us.
尽管我们没有得到信息
And even though we don't have the message,
可是我们得到了留下信息的人的手♥机♥号♥
we do have the cellphone number of the person who left it.
她叫詹妮弗·菲尔茨
Her name is Jennifer Fields.
她是瓦格斯竞选团队的志愿者
She's a volunteer on the Vargas campaign.
她现在在哪儿
Where is she now?
她手♥机♥上最新的活动位于她的伯克湖小屋
Last activity on her cellphone came from a cabin she owns on Burke Lake.
60%的已婚成年人出轨
60% of married adults have had an affair!
-60%啊 -奎恩
- 60%! - Quinn!
没有人可以替代弗兰基
There is no replacing Frankie,
可如果有人有资格
but if anyone is qualified
继承他所坚持的价值的话
to uphold the values he held so dear,
那就是副总统当选人塞勒斯·比尼
it's Vice President-Elect Cyrus Beene,
这起悲剧中他是瓦格斯州长
the man Governor Vargas himself chose
亲自选择的继承人
to be his successor in the event of such a tragedy.
上帝保佑你们 上帝保佑美国
God bless you, and God bless America.
他们为什么不回我电♥话♥
Why aren't they returning my calls?
我快要把那条从服务器上删掉的
I'm almost done decoding
语♥音♥留言破解出来了
the deleted voicemail from the server.
-你试过了吗 -我会的
- Did you try them? - I-I-I would,
可我就快要破解了 -有些问题
but I'm just really close to decoding this. - Something is wrong.
我告诉过你让你停下来 給他们打电♥话♥
I just told you to stop what you're doing and call them,
那才是你该做的
so that's what you should be --
怎么了
What happened?!
对不起 我们需要一个新手♥机♥
Sorry. We need new phones.
詹妮带着戒指吗 查理
Did Jenny wear a ring? Charlie?
检查照片
Check the photo.
戒指 对
Ring -- yes.
-右手 无名指
- Right hand, ring finger,
金表带 还有颗红宝石吗 -对
gold band with a red stone? - Yep.
我们找到詹妮了
We found Jenny.
至少我们找到了她的手
At least, we found her hand.
查理 什么
Charlie? What?
愿意
Yes.
什么
What?
我愿意
Yes.
真的吗
Really?
这是什么情况
What is happening right now?
伙计们 我想我破解那条信息了
Uh, guys, I think I got it --
我明白那条删除的信息了
the deleted message.
我叫詹妮弗·菲尔茨
Hi. My name is Jennifer Fields.
我在费尔芒特公园
I'm here at Fairmount Park.
瓦格斯州长刚遭到了枪击
Governor Vargas, he just got shot.
丽芙
Liv.
我想致哀
I wanted to offer my condolences.
谢谢 丽芙
Thank you, Liv.
这对我来说意义重大
That means a lot.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
我是说
I mean,
我知道你可以假装难过一整天
I knew you could pretend to grieve for one day,
可是怎么能连着装两天呢
but two days in a row?
谁能想到你这么有演技呢
Who knew you had the acting chops?
我了解到一些信息
I have some information.
我...我不确定该和谁说 但...
I -- I'm not sure who to talk to, but...
天啊
My God...
是塞勒斯·比尼
It was Cyrus Beene.
是他杀了弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯
He killed Frankie Vargas.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
我知道是你杀了他
I know you killed him,
我会证明的
and I'm going to prove it.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表