剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
那么我们这次伟大旅行目的地是哪里?
So, where are we going
on this epic adventure of ours?
我不知道 我本来打算
找个附近好玩的地方
I don't know. I was gonna look up
somewhere fun nearby.
我们可以沿着海岸线开
We could drive along the coast.
那就要绕远路了
That's a big detour.
我一直想走那条线路
I've always wanted to do that drive.
如果你逼着我玩得开心的话
If you're forcing me to enjoy myself.
(来自大马铃薯的问候
它是澳大利亚最大的)
我以为会更大些
I thought it would be bigger.
犯傻的竟是我们自己
Well, the joke's on us.
我们绕了好远的路 就为了站在这里
We went right out of our way
just to stand here.
行了 我喜欢澳洲大号♥雕像 你不喜欢吗?
Come on. I love the bigs.
Don't you love the bigs?
它看上去根本不像个大马铃薯
I mean, it doesn't even look
like a big potato.
像块大粪
It looks like a big turd.
真是愚蠢
This is so stupid.
可它让你笑了 这可一点不愚蠢
Well, it makes you smile.
Nothing stupid about that.
我累了 我觉得我需要躺下
I'm tired. I think I need to lie down.
你想在车里休息吗?
You wanna rest in the car?
能找个地方停下吗?
Can we stop somewhere?
好
Yeah.
(汽车旅馆)
嗨
Hey.
嗨 你怎么样?你掐死她了吗?
Hey. How you doin'? You strangle her yet?
还不排除这个可能性
It's not off the table.
你好吗?
You okay?
好
Yeah.
她7点就睡着了 像个婴儿
She fell asleep at seven o'clock.
Like a baby.
你听起来也很疲惫 宝贝
你不是正在开车吧?
You sound tired too, babe.
You're not driving, are you?
没有 我们不得不
在这个破烂的小汽车旅馆过夜
No. We had to stop
at a shitty little motel.
她需要休息
She needed a break.
听起来不止是她需要
Well, it sounds like
she's not the only one.
我没事 你那边怎么样?
I'm fine. What's happening there?
You having a good time with the boys?
你和儿子们过得好吗?
好 儿子们很棒 他们正在玩电子游戏
Yeah, yeah. Boys are awesome.
They're in playing video games
我在忙着调整
and I'm just--
I'm just making some adjustments
你妈妈的浴室柜
to your-- your mum's bathroom cabinets.
调整?它们
Adjustments? What's wrong with them?
有什么问题吗?
只是翻新柜子
Just-- Just refurbishing the cabinets.
你现在正在翻新柜子?
You're refurbishing the cabinets now?
对 我是说 你妈妈
Yeah. Well, I mean, your mum,
她总是因为房♥子批评我
she's always giving me shit
about the house,
我想现在该做个小改造了
and I figured it's a good time
for a little face-lift.
好吧
Okay.
你能不能确保在我们到达之前完成改造?
Well, can you make sure the face-lift
is done by the time we get back?
只需要稍稍改动一下 亲爱的
我是专业的 这是我的职业
It's just a few tweaks, honey.
I'm a professional. It's what I do.
可是拜托了 眼下已经够乱的了
But, please. There's just--
There's enough chaos right now.
一切都会值得的
It's gonna be worth it.
你也许应该走远路 为了保险起见
You might wanna take
the long way home just to be sure.
爱你 拜拜
Love you. Bye.
(家庭烧烤)
(可兰宾鸟类保护区)
(学校舞会)
祝你生日快乐
Happy birth--
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 罗宾 祝你…
Happy birthday, dear Robin
Happy…
见鬼
Oh, shit!
见鬼 妈妈
Oh, shit. Mum.
该死
Oh, fuck. Fuck!
该死
Fuck.
你忘了穿上裤子
You forgot to put on your pants.
我以为你出去了
I-- I thought you'd--
I thought you'd gone out.
我在洗澡
I was having a shower.
想让我给你做头发吗?
Want me to fix your hair?
那太好了
That would be nice.
-你在做什么?
-我在给它稍微卷一下
-So, what are you doing there?
-I'm just giving it a bit of a swoop.
多年的实践 对吗?
Years of practice, you know?
我给你做了这个发型去参加我的婚礼
This is how I did your hair
for my wedding.
你嫁给了谁?
Who did you marry?
亚当
Adam.
我们是在高中认识的
We met in high school.
你从他17岁就认识他了
You've known him since he was 17.
你快乐吗?
Are you happy?
我们还合得来
We're rolling along.
想来杯茶吗?
Want a cup of tea?
我觉得很好看
I think it looks great.
该死 见鬼
Oh, fuck. Oh, shit.
(布拉格朗观景台 1公里)
哇 真美呀 是不是?
Wow. Gorgeous, isn't it?
我们三十年前来过这里 妈妈
We came here 30 years ago, Mum.
没有的事 我从来没来过
Nah, I've never been here before.
你来过 是的
Yes, you have. Yeah.
你拉着爸爸和我沿着那个小径
You dragged Dad and I down that trail
走到观景台 好让你拍张照片
to the lookout
so you could take a picture.
我去拿件外套 妈妈 在这里等着
I'm gonna grab a jacket, Mumma.
Wait there.
见鬼
Shit.
妈妈?
Mum?
妈妈?
Mum?
(布拉格朗观景台)
你有没有看到一个女人? 她…
Did you see a woman? She w--
没有 她也许去观景台了
No. She might've went to the lookout.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈?
Mum? Mum?
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mumma!
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈…
Mum! Mum.
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈 待在那别动
Mum! Stay-- Stay there!
妈妈 是我
Mumma, It's me.
嘿 没事 我来了
Hey. It's all right. I'm here.
我不知道自己在哪
I don't know where I am.
不要紧
It's all right.
天啊 真糟 真是糟透了
Oh, God. What a mess. What a fucking mess.
不要紧 来吧
It's all right. Come on.
我们回家吧
Let's just get you home.
好
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
来吧
Here.
好了 我来拿 妈妈
All right. I got it, Mum.
你进去吧
You go in.
妈妈
嘿 罗丝 来 让我来帮你拿
Hey, Rosie. Here, let me--
let me get that for you.
-我能行 谢谢
-她来势汹汹呀
-I'm good, thanks.
-She's coming in hot.
-天啊
-嘿 宝贝
-Oh, God.
-Hey, babe.
-嗨 给你
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表