剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
Well, I hope you solve this thing soon.
我姐姐现在一团糟
My sister's a mess.
应该是我照顾他
I'm supposed to be
the one babysitting him.
而不是倒过来
Not the other way around.
他这个年龄不需要照顾了吧
He seems a little old for babysitting.
对 这话你该对我们父母说
Yeah, tell that to our parents.
你需要什么吗?
Do you need anything?
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
都怪我
It's my fault.
-让她去露营是我的主意
-亲爱的 别
-It was my idea for her to go camping.
-Honey, no.
不怪你 你只是想做一个好朋友
It is not your fault.
You were just trying to be a good friend.
她只想吸大♥麻♥ 看全部11季的《X档案》
She wanted to just smoke weed
and watch all 11 seasons of The X-Files.
可我说:“你去吸点新鲜空气如何?”
But I was like,
"What about getting some fresh air?"
她连露营灶都不会用
She didn't even know
how to work a camping stove.
告诉他们托德…
Tell them about Todd. Todd. Todd.
抱歉 这太不真实
Sorry, this is unreal.
别哭了 你要把我弄哭了
Stop. You're gonna make me cry.
该死的痛经
Motherfucking cramps!
如果我是鬼魂 为什么我还有痛经?
If I am a ghost,
why am I still getting cramps?
-天啊
-怎么回事?
-Holy shit.
-What was that?
是我♥干♥的吗?
Did I do that?
-该死…
-这得问你啊 这是你家
-Fuck, fuck, fuck.
-You tell us. It's your house.
该死
Fuck.
见鬼…
Shit, shit, shit.
-我们去了她的公♥寓♥
-该死
-We went to her apartment.
-Ass!
没找到什么…
Not much there…
我们看了她的Instagram
We looked at her Instagram.
你是她唯一的女性朋友?
You were her only girlfriend?
不是这样的
That's not true.
我有好多朋友 告诉他们 灯
I had lots of friends. Tell 'em, lights.
闪烁
Flicker.
我想大部分女孩可能嫉妒她
I think most girls were probably
jealous of her.
-为什么?
-不 是吗?
-How so?
-No, were they?
总是有些男人
Well, there was always some guy
在旁边等着 明白吗?
kind of waiting in the wings, you know?
她从来没有单身超过48小时
She was never single
for more than, like, 48 hours.
还有…
And…
男人总是想帮助她
Like, guys always wanted to help her.
或者她知道怎么得到东西
Or she knew how to get things
如果她需要的话
if she needed them.
这么说她很有手腕了
So she was manipulative.
-她没那么说
-不是
-She didn't say that.
-No.
我觉得我描述得不对
I think I'm describing her wrong.
你说大部分女孩嫉妒她 那你呢?
You said that most girls were jealous
of her. What about you?
不 我…
No. I--
-好吧 这是你下一个重大直觉?
-不是那样的
-Okay. This is your next big hunch?
-It wasn't like that.
-我最好的朋友杀死了我?真聪明
-我绝不…
-My best friend killed me? Brilliant.
-I'd never--
只是想了解她是什么样的人
看看我们能不能找到线索
Just trying to get a sense of who she was,
see if we can shake anything loose.
好吧
Okay.
她想回学校念书
Well, she was trying to go back to school.
如果这有帮助的话
If that helps.
她从大学退学了
She'd dropped out of college,
我知道她很想拿到学位
and I know she really wanted
to get her degree.
可是 有时候她难以坚持到底
But, well, sometimes she had trouble
following through with things.
比如 有时吃饭的时候
And, like, sometimes at dinner,
她会不停地说她生活中的混乱
she would go on and on
about all the chaos in her life
她的事情 她的情感问题
and, like, stuff with her
and relationships.
但是等我回到家里 我意识到
But then I would get home and realize
她根本没有问我的生活过得怎么样
that she hadn't really asked me
anything about my life.
我还是照样喜欢她
I loved her anyway.
就算她并不总是最好的朋友 知道吗?
Even if she wasn't always
the greatest friend, you know?
天啊
Oh, my God.
这简直比《圣诞颂歌♥》还要糟
This is, like,
worse than A Christmas Carol.
该死
Oh, fuck.
我再也不能过圣诞节了 该死
I'm never going to celebrate
Christmas again. Goddamn it.
你需要给电工打电♥话♥吗?
Do you need to call an electrician?
也许是贝琪
Maybe that was Becky.
对 我在这里…我很抱歉
Yes, I'm here. I'm here. I'm so sorry.
我们还应该找谁问话?
Is there anybody else
that we should talk to?
托德…
Todd, Todd, Todd.
你们跟托德谈过吗?
Have you spoken to Todd yet?
-对
-托德是谁?
-Yes!
-Who's Todd?
-她的前男友
-终于 谢天谢地
-Her ex.
-Finally. Thank God!
他是一家酒吧的经理
He manages a bar
离这里大约十分钟
about ten minutes from here.
酒吧 好吧
A bar. Okay.
你在哪 你这个该死的懦夫?我知道你在
Where are you, you fucking coward?
I know you're here.
杀人犯
Murderer!
你怎么能这样对我?你怎么能这么自私?
How could you do this to me?
How could you be so fucking selfish?
看到这些家伙了吗?
See these fucking guys?
有两个家伙要来逮捕你了
There are two guys coming for you.
你是托德吗?托德霍尔特?
You Todd? Todd Holt?
是 怎么了?
Yeah, why?
-你知道原因
-你认识丽贝卡莫斯?
-You know why, fucking asshole.
-You know Rebecca Moss?
告诉他们
Tell 'em.
我认识吗?
Do I?
她又做什么了?她被捕了吗?
What she do now? Did she get arrested?
我为什么被捕?
Why would I get arrested?
-你为什么认为她被捕了?
-妨害风化
-What makes you think she'd be arrested?
-Public indecency.
我最后一次见她
她醉醺醺地在吧台上跳舞
Last I saw her,
she was dancing on the bar drunk,
想脱♥光♥衣服 好让我生气
trying to take off all her clothes
to piss me off.
我想她再也不会脱♥光♥衣服了
I don't think she's going to be
taking off any clothes anytime soon.
-怎么了?她出什么事了?
-别装傻 他们是警探
-What's going on? Something happen to her?
-Don't play dumb. They're detectives.
他们会发现你的指纹和精♥液♥到处都是
They're gonna find your fingerprints
and semen everywhere.
-发现了她的尸体
-你完蛋了 托德
-She was found dead.
-It's over, Todd.
离这里大约40公里的地方
About 25 miles from here.
-不可能
-我给你发了那张照片
-No way.
-I texted you that photo.
-你知道我的确切位置
-她没死
-You knew exactly where I was.
-She's not dead.
-天啊…你用了那个…
-她死了 托德
-Oh, my-- You fucking used that--
-Yeah. She is, Todd.
-定位的东西
-所以我们才会来
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表