剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
关于我的技能 别听我妻子说的
因为我有很多技能
Don't listen to what my wife says about
my skills, because I have many skills.
我知道很多地理知识 我…
I know a lot about geography, I--
然后我们会改善你的外观
做任何必要的整修
Well, then we'll shine you up,
do any necessary refurbishments
然后让你回到卖♥♥场 作为二手货品销♥售♥
before putting you back out on the floor
for resale purposes.
回到卖♥♥场?
Back out onto the floor?
就在这里 我们的丈夫区
Right here, our husbands section.
(丈夫)
好吧 阿努 这…我想该说再见了
Okay, Anu.
Well, I guess this is me.
好吧 谢谢你 维卡
Okay. Well, thank you, Vik.
好吧…
All right, well…
(退货)
好吧
All right.
我叫易卜拉欣 欢迎
I'm Ibrahim. Welcome.
嗨 我叫萨尔
Hey. I'm Sal.
我叫维卡斯
I'm Vikas.
写下最后一个换货号♥码
Taking down one last number
for your exchange,
然后你们俩就正式分手了
and then you two
will officially be finito.
换货?不 我不想要另一个丈夫
Exchange? No, no.
I don't want another husband.
我只能为你提供
在店内换价值相同或更低的
I'm afraid I can only offer you
an in-store exchange for a husband
丈夫或妻子的服务
or wife of same or lesser value.
但我查过了 协议条款说…
But I looked it up,
and the terms of agreement said--
很不巧
Unfortunately,
那不适用于1986年之前在境外购买♥♥的货物
that doesn't apply to out-of-country
purchases made before 1986.
纸巾?
Tissue?
谢谢
Thank you.
你想看电视吗?
Do you wanna watch TV?
好呀 你想做什么都行
Sure. Whatever you'd like to do.
好吧 看新闻怎么样?
Okay. How about the news?
看新闻太好了
News is just perfect.
官员们指出如果在下周初
Officials noted that
if both parties are not back
双方不回到谈判桌上
at the bargaining table
by early next week,
那么在自我设定的最后期限前
chances are not good
at reaching a resolution
达成解决方案的希望就会十分渺茫
before the self-imposed deadline arises.
罢♥工♥酒店的发言人今天说
The spokesperson
for the striking hotel workers said today.
员工们仍对达成新合同持乐观态度…
The rank and file remains optimistic
that a new contract can be agreed upon…
我在遇到维卡前想当画家
I wanted to be a painter before I met Vik.
我想这是我选择你的原因
I think that's why I chose you.
我感到受宠若惊
你是一个很前卫的女人 知道吗?
I'm flattered. You're a rad woman, you
know that?
你一直想成为艺术家吗?
Have you always
wanted to be an artist?
没有 不可能
No. No way.
让我想想
Let's see.
我做过日营辅♥导♥员、冰淇淋销♥售♥员
I've been a day camp counselor
and an ice cream scooper.
我在西尔斯百货的库房♥工作过
I worked at Sears in the stockroom.
我很喜欢西尔斯百货
I love Sears.
然后在大学里 我做过太多工作了
Then in college, I did a million things.
我做过校园导游
我在哥斯达黎加一个高空滑索工作过
I was a campus tour guide.
I worked a zip line in Costa Rica.
说来话长
Long story.
有个暑假修理办公椅 这说来话更长了
Spent a summer fixing office chairs.
Longer story.
我做过模特
I did some modeling.
你做过模特?
You were a model?
很短的时间
Briefly.
什么 是服装模特吗?
What, like a fashion model?
加油 阿努 你能行的
Come on, Anu. You got this.
不 我不行 都是垃圾
No, I don't. It's all rubbish.
不都是垃圾
It's not all rubbish.
这样吧 我来看看
Here, I'm gonna come see.
这很棒 很棒 真的很棒
This is great. It's great.
It's really, really great.
好吧 你越是说“真的很棒”
Yeah. The more you say
"really, really great,"
我就越是知道你在说谎
the more I know it's all lies.
是很棒 作为第一次尝试
已经很不错了 很有活力
It is. It's an awesome first effort.
It's dynamic.
真的 你透视画得不错 对吧?
Yeah, your perspective's
all at play, right?
比例也都正确
Your proportions are all happening.
-没关系 你可以放松
-我很放松
-It's okay, you can relax.
-I am relaxed.
真的吗?你的肩膀都耸到耳朵这里了
Really? 'Cause your shoulders
are all the way up by your ears.
真有意思 我妈妈以前也是这样
It's funny,
my mom's used to be like that too.
我让你想起你妈妈了吗?
Do I remind you of your mom?
有一点 不过不是令人不适的那种
A little, but, like, not in a creepy way.
“对我而言 运动不仅是锻炼身体
它有疗愈效果”
"For me, exercise is more than physical.
It's therapeutic,"
米歇尔奥巴马说的
Michelle Obama.
我一直想健身
Well,
I've always wanted to get in shape.
“你必须运动
不然在某个时间你就会垮掉”
"You have to exercise or at some point,
you'll just break down,"
当然是巴拉克奥巴马说的 跑起来
Barack Obama, obviously. Let's go!
加油 你能行
Come on, you can do it!
五、六、七、八
Five, six, seven, eight!
出拳、踢腿、出拳、踢腿
Punch, and knee. Punch, and knee.
决定、承诺、成功
Decide, commit, succeed.
决定、承诺、成功
Decide, commit, succeed.
记住 耐心等待的人才会有好结果
Remember, good things
come to those who wait.
-加油 动起来
-我知道
-Come on! Move it!
-I know.
出拳…
Punch and punch!
…这很好
…which is nice,
因为维卡唯一移♥动♥的距离
只有从厨房♥到躺椅
because the only place Vik ever moved
was from the kitchen to the La-Z-Boy.
劳尔 你在听我说吗?
Raoul, are you hearing me?
阿努 你不觉得烤饼上抹了太多黄油吗?
Anu, don't you think that's
a little too much butter on your chapati?
你该先来问问我
You should have asked me.
我可以告诉你这些人里面谁是懒汉
I could've told you
which fellows were the loafers.
阿努 你看见那个可怜的家伙了吗?
You see this poor bastard here, Anu?
戴棒球帽的?
The one in the baseball hat?
对 很差劲 已经减价四次了
Haan. No good.
Reduced his price four times.
不会吧
No.
还没有人买♥♥你吗?
No one taken you off the shelf yet?
目前还是看的人多
Just a lot of window shopping so far.
但这给了我一些时间 让我看到我…
But it's been giving me time
to see that I--
我全身上下需要做一些改变
I need to make, you know,
a couple changes here and there.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
是 我跟萨尔和易卜拉欣聊了很多
Yeah. I've been talking a lot
with Sal and Ibrahim.
易卜拉欣的工作是家庭心理治疗师
Ibrahim is a family therapist by trade.
我想弄明白我哪里做错了…
Trying to figure out
where I went wrong and--
也许你退回我的时候说的话是对的
and maybe what you said
when you were returning me was right.
也许我们不再适合对方了
Maybe we weren't suitable
for each other anymore.
我现在明白了我本来需要做出那些…
I can see now that I needed
to make these, you know
调整 可是我没有
adjustments, and I didn't.
我也对自己有了更多了解
I have been learning a lot
about myself as well.
我终于意识到我一直
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表