剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
这是个苦乐参半的体验
It's a little bittersweet.
我是说 毕业后
我几乎放弃了成为小说家的想法
I mean, I kinda gave up on the idea
of being a novelist after school
然后就随便写写日常故事
and then kind of just dabbled
in daily stories.
然后几年前我爸爸去世了
Then my dad died a few years ago,
我不知道
and… I don't know.
这终于给了我所需的耐力
It finally gave me the stamina I needed
去写我小时候他的经历
to write about what happened to him
when I was younger.
然后 你知道 就像打开了泄洪闸
And then, you know, the floodgates opened,
才有了今天
and here we are.
我人生中的19个场景
Nineteen scenes from my life,
献给我的爸爸
dedicated to my dad.
我们真的很高兴能与你合作
We're so psyched
to be doing this with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也很高兴这些故事能让更多观众看到
And I'm so excited for these stories
to reach a bigger audience.
并不是说书籍不流行
但你们都知道我的意思
Not that books aren't big,
but y'all know what I mean.
不 我们爱书籍 但是…
No, we love books, but, like…
你知道 我们懂的
You know, it's like, you know, we get it.
我不知道你们通常是怎么工作的
I don't know how you guys usually do this,
但我起草了一个大纲
but I drafted an outline
我可以向你们解释一下电影怎么拍
that I can take you through for the movie.
我在想在第6章 我探讨了…
I was thinking about how,
chapter 6, I explore the--
听着 旺达
Look, Wanda.
我们可以把你的书拍成平平淡淡的电影
We could make a very, like,
quiet adaptation of your book
也许会在独♥立♥精神奖上获得最佳摄影奖
that would win Best, like, Cinematography
at the Spirit Awards,
但我们认为有可能
把它改编成更深刻和特别的作品
but we think there's a potential
for something much more profound, special.
好吧
Okay.
因此我邀请了亚伦菲什曼
来参加今天的会议
That's actually why I invited
Aaron Fishman to join the meeting today.
亚伦是我们升级换代的VR团队主管
Aaron is the head
of our newly souped-up VR team.
还好吗?
What's up?
VR?
VR?
虚拟现实?
Like virtual reality?
其实我们一直在用虚拟化身这个词
"Virtual embodiment" is actually
the phrase we've been using.
哇 好吧 就像电子游戏?
Wow, okay. So, like, a video game?
不…
No, no, no.
想象一下 人们可以作为你度过一天
Imagine if people could actually
walk a day in your shoes.
从你的角度体验世界
Experience the world as you,
一名黑人女子
a Black woman.
这是极不寻常的培养同理心的机会
It is an extraordinary opportunity
for empathy.
是 我理解你的意思
Yeah, I hear you.
-但种族主义并不是这样的
-对极了
-But that's not how racism works.
-Exactly.
-这正是我们所说的
-但我们以浅显易懂的方式向人们解释
-That's exactly what we're saying.
-But, like, we'd step that out for people.
就像手把手地教观众理解
Hold the audience's hand a little.
360度全景 再加上超酷的视差技术
In 360 degrees,
with some pretty sick parallax.
很抱歉 我感觉好像你们在向我推销
某种《当黑人入门指南》
I'm sorry. It feels like I'm being pitched
a version of Being Black for Dummies.
那么…
So…
在这个高级的VR版本里 谁来扮演我呢?
who would play me
in this fancy VR version?
会怎么演呢?
And how would it work?
谁会扮演我呢?
Like, who would play me?
你会看到什么?
What would you see?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
你什么都不说
You're not saying anything.
-我们等着回答问题
-什么?
-We're here to answer any questions.
-What?
我在说话呀
I was talking.
我压力过大的时候也会失声
My voice craps out
when I get stressed out too.
没什么可担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
我没担心 我也没有压力
I'm not worried, and I'm not stressed.
我只是不理解你们为什么不回答我的问题
I just don't understand why you guys
aren't answering any of my questions.
谁来扮演我?
Who would play me?
听着
Look.
我们让你措手不及了
We've thrown a huge curveball at you.
我完全理解你可能需要一点时间考虑
I totally get that this might take
a second to process.
我们一起…吃个晚饭吧
Let's do sup-- Let's have dinner.
就这么办 好 这样吧
Let's do it. Okay. You know what?
今晚大家都到我家来
Everyone's coming over
to my house tonight.
房♥子挺酷的
It's a pretty dope pad.
你们可以看看样本
You can check out the prototype.
我的助理会告诉你们地址 好吗?
And my assistant will tell you
the address, okay?
嘿 好莱坞小姐 你怎…
Hey, Little Miss Hollywood. How'd--
他们想把我的书变成
一个种族主义科学实验
They wanna turn my fucking book into
a racist science experiment.
旺 慢点说 发生了什么?
Wan, slow down. What's happening?
不是电影 是…虚拟现实
It's not a movie.
It's a-- It's virtual reality.
好吧
Okay.
这不是我们预期的
但我的孩子们喜欢虚拟现实
Not what we expected,
but my kids love virtual reality.
看到他们冲着空气打拳挺好玩的
And it's fucking funny
watching them punch at the air.
而且一定能挣很多钱
他们给你一个数字了吗?
And there must be tons of money in that.
Did they give you a number?
我没问
I didn't ask.
你太谦虚了 换了我 这会是我第一个问题
You're way too modest.
That'd be my first question.
他们对问题没兴趣 露
Well, they weren't interested
in questions, Lu.
我刚一问稍微有点挑战性的问题
The minute I asked something
remotely challenging,
他们的眼中就一片茫然
their eyes glazed over.
有一次我问了一个问题
And the one time I asked a question,
他们假装根本没有听到我说了什么
they pretended like they didn't hear
anything I said.
好了 深呼吸 他们喜欢你
Okay, breathe. They adore you.
他们请你大老远地飞过去
They flew you all the way out there.
他们想粉饰我的故事 露
They wanna whitewash my story, Lu.
那就告诉他们那样不行
So tell them that won't fly.
对 我知道 我会的 可是…
No, I know. I will, but--
旺 你现在是大人物了
Wan, you're a big shot now.
由你掌控大局
You're in the driver's seat.
所以回去那里
So just go back in there
告诉他们你的人生不是什么模拟人生游戏
and tell them that your life isn't
some fucking Sims game.
如果是的话 他们怎么也得
付给你八亿美元才行
Or, if it is, then they have to pay you,
like, $800 million.
我今晚得去参加晚宴
I'm supposed to go to this dinner tonight.
很好 你喝点葡萄酒 更放松一些
Perfect. You'll drink some wine,
be more relaxed.
你说得容易
Says you.
我得像个霸道总裁一样走进去
而我只带了一套可爱的衣服
I gotta walk in there like a boss,
and I only brought one cute outfit.
没有任何霸气的衣服
I don't have any bad bitch clothes.
姑娘 你有零花钱 快去花吧
Girl, you got pocket money. Go spend it.
给我滚开 你疯了吗?
Get your little butt off of me.
Are you out of your damn mind?
该死 我没看见你
Shit. I didn't see you.
你没看见我?我就坐在这里
You didn't see me here?
I'm sitting right here.
真对不起 是我的错
I'm so sorry. My bad.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表