剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
because I finally learned how
to use Google Charts. Thank you, Vinay.
(四岁儿童咬伤)
(好像她被狗咬了一样)
…可我们看到的是额外的流动性
…but we are looking
at additional liquidity,
至少有10到12亿
at least one to 1.2 billion.
现在来看第二个基金
Now on to fund two.
昂比娅
Ambia.
你想谈谈第二个基金的情况吗?
Do you wanna talk about
what's going on in fund two?
是的
Yes.
我要谈谈
Yes, I do.
数字看来很有希望
The numbers, seem encouraging.
车什么时候来接你?
What time's the car picking you up?
-凌晨3点30分
-他们就不能给你找个晚些的航♥班♥?
-At 3:30 a.m.
-They couldn't find you a later flight?
其他人都是昨天飞去的
Well, everyone else flew in yesterday.
我只是不想离开孩子们两个晚上
I just didn't want to leave the kids
for two nights,
所以我想尽量搭乘早些的…
so I tried to get an earlier--
见鬼 看
Oh, shit. Look.
嘿 你想带一些药去吗?
Hey, do you wanna take some drugs with ya?
我不能 我在哺乳
I can't. I'm breastfeeding.
我在开玩笑 半开玩笑
I was kidding. I was half kidding.
那叫什么来着?你为什么不泵完倒掉?
What's it called?
Why don't you just, pump and dump?
什么?我不会因为出差就浪费母乳
What? I'm not gonna waste milk
on a work trip.
我很抱歉 我讨厌出差
I'm-- I'm sorry. I hate traveling.
我告诉过他们至少还有两个月我不想出差
I told them that I didn't wanna leave
for at least another two months.
现在如果我说什么 就会显得我软弱
And now, if I say something,
well, I'm weak.
嘿 等你回来 我们不如出去玩玩?
找个人看孩子
Hey, when you get back,
why don't we go out? Get a sitter.
我觉得我们俩都需要休息一晚
I think we could both use a night off.
从理论上来说 这听起来很棒
Well, theoretically, that sounds lovely.
从理论上来说
Theoretically.
或者我们可以跳过点心
直接去做夫妻心理咨♥询♥
Or we could just skip the dim sum
and go straight to couples therapy,
在我们平时坐的那个桌子
our usual table.
我们的床垫是嘉莉花七千美元买♥♥的
Carrie paid $7000 for our mattress.
-天啊
-不 我一开始很生气
-Bloody hell.
-Oh, no, I was pissed at first.
不过你想想平时每晚上面要睡
两个大人和两个小孩…
But when you figure it normally sleeps
two adults and two toddlers every night…
是啊 当然 按人均来说 真便宜
Oh, yeah, sure. Per person, it's a steal.
(梦多多床垫 少花钱、多做梦)
What this tells me is that it's 1955,
这给我的感觉是现在是1955年
黑人不买♥♥床垫
that Black people don't buy mattresses
白人女性穿真丝睡衣
and that white women wear silk pajamas
而且从来不在床上工作
and never ever do work in bed.
好吧 你得明白
All right, just be aware,
保罗对他们糟糕的营销策略非常敏感
Paul gets very sensitive
over their shitty marketing strategy.
他今早给我打电♥话♥谈了这件事
He called me about it this morning.
那通电♥话♥本该打给我
所以下次也许你该把电♥话♥转给我
That call should've come to me,
so maybe next time, redirect it.
别像个吃醋的男朋友 首席执行官多得是
Don't be a jealous boyfriend.
There's plenty of CEO to go around.
我们可以午饭时和他们一起讨论
Look, we just tag team them at lunch.
-好吧 你说怎样就怎样
-你能帮我个忙吗?
-Fine. Whatever you want.
-But can you do me one favor?
去吃午饭前吃点面包
Just eat some bread beforehand.
这是工作午餐 不是狂欢派对
This is a business lunch,
not a Mardi Gras.
-什么…我很好玩
-只想帮你
-What-- I'm fun.
-Just trying to help.
-这是我的价值所在
-我是在乎你所以才实话实说
-That is my value.
-I'm saying what I see because I care.
为此 我要买♥♥一瓶很贵的日本威士忌…
For that, I'm buying
a very expensive Japanese whiskey…
-如果我没说 我就再也不会说了
-他们可能没有那种酒
-If I didn't, I would never say anything.
-…which they probably don't have here.
(格雷格 未接FaceTime视频电♥话♥)
女王回归了
And the queen is back.
你太唯利是图了 就连我都怕你了
You were so fucking mercenary.
Even I was afraid of you.
谢谢 我必须说
Thank you. You know, I have to say,
掌控大局的感觉真好
it feels good to be
in the driver's seat again.
嘿 既然我们人都到齐了
Hey, now that the band's back together,
要不要看看这里有没有酒?
should we see
if this place has some booze?
-我们绝对要喝一杯
-对
-We are definitely drinking.
-Yes.
昂比娅请客
Ambia's buying.
我在这破烂的机场酒店这么开心
是不是很可悲?
Is it sad that I'm enjoying myself
at this shitty airport hotel?
是的 你应该多出去玩玩 是的
Yes. You need to get out more. Yes.
说这话的是个有全天候帮助
和全职太太的男人
Says the guy with round-the-clock help
and a wife who doesn't work.
嗨 那是她的选择 好吗?
Hey, that is her choice, okay?
我是一个非常女权主义的丈夫
I'm a very feminist husband.
-算了吧
-我这么辛苦地工作
-Bullshit.
-I work my ass off
就是为了让她什么都不用做
so that she doesn't have to do a thing.
我觉得女权主义不是这个意思 真的
I don't think that's how feminism works,
really.
-好吧 去他的
-不是
-Well, okay. Fuck it.
-No.
-我道歉 我很没有风度
-好吧
-I apologize, poor form.
-All right.
-干杯 夫人
-干杯 嗯
-Cheers, milady.
-Cheers.
你是想取代我吗?
Are you trying to take my job?
-不知道 我想吗?
-你告诉我
-I don't know, am I?
-You tell me.
-也许我只是在跟你捣乱
-为什么?
-Maybe I'm just fucking with you.
-Why would you do that?
公♥司♥内的阴谋、勾心斗角
Corporate intrigue. Drama.
放轻松
Relax.
是的 我确实享受掌权的感觉
Yes, I enjoyed my time on the Iron Throne,
但我绝对不想要你
那么长的工作时间 太残酷了
but I definitely do not want your hours.
Those are brutal.
(格雷格手♥机♥来电 滑动来接听)
行了 没你他就没法让孩子们入睡?
Come on.
He can't manage bedtime without you?
-他可以 可是我…
-可是什么?可你怎么…
-He can, but I--
-But what? But what are you do--
听着 给你自己放一晚上假
Look, give yourself a night off.
看看我的手♥机♥ 根本没打开
你知道为什么吗?
Look at my phone, not even on.
You know why?
因为我在出公差
Because I am away on business.
对了 看看 欢迎获得自♥由♥ 欢迎
Yes, look at that.
Welcome to freedom. Welcome.
你说起自♥由♥来很容易
It's very easy for you
to talk about freedom
当你的身体没有每两个小时就漏奶
when your body's not leaking milk
every two fucking hours.
不…我没有…糟了 要发生了
No, no, I don't have--
Oh, shit. It's happening.
-不行…
-可以
-No. No, no, no.
-Oh, yes.
-两位 不 我们不要这样做
-不 我不行
-Guys, no. We're not doing those.
-No, I can't.
已经发生了
It's happening all right.
-你自己决定
-不 好吧
-It's your call.
-Oh, no, okay.
-花了300块选歌♥
-什么?
-We spent 300 bucks on songs--
-What?
完全霸占点唱机
Total jukebox domination.
昂比娅…
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表