剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
across the river.
我父亲和我有时候跟他一起去看病人
My father and I sometimes travel
with him on his rounds,
-向他们传道
-我还以为她是只火鸡
-spreading the good word.
-I thought she was a turkey.
等一下
One second.
-你丢下我等死
-我打算回去找你的
-You left me for dead.
-I was coming back for you.
你打算个鬼
Like heck you were.
这和那次一模一样 你放学后抛下我
This was just like the time
you ditched me after school
去跟莱尔托马斯吸雪茄
to smoke cigars with Lyle Thomas.
这和你无关
This isn't about you.
这正是问题所在 我为了你拿我的命冒险
That's the problem.
I'm out here risking my life for you,
而你太自私自利 根本不在乎
and you're too self-involved to even care.
-你自己选择跟来的
-因为你的举动太疯狂
-You chose to come along.
-Because you're acting crazy.
-我很愤怒
-那又怎样?
-I'm angry.
-So?
难道所有愤怒的人都应该
举着枪到处杀人吗?
Think all angry people should
just go around shooting people?
-也许吧
-你甚至没说过谢谢
-Maybe.
-You never even said thank you.
要不是我 你连麦考尔在哪里都不知道
You wouldn't know McCall's whereabouts
in the first place if it weren't for me.
那么这就是问题所在了
你想听一声谢谢?
So that's what this is about.
You needing a thank you?
-我不介意听
-好吧
-Wouldn't hurt.
-Fine.
米莉 谢谢你
Thank you, Millie.
谢谢你的生活如此孤单无聊
Thank you for being so lonely
and bored with your own life
以至于你黏上我
that you're glomming onto mine.
-这话可真不客气
-我没时间客气
-That wasn't very nice.
-I don't have time for politeness.
我爸爸的马就在那里 看见了吗?
My dad's horse is right there. See?
上面是他本来打算给我的马鞍
And on it is a saddle
he was gonna give me.
所以我要拿回他的马
So I'm going to take back his horse,
拿回他的马鞍 我会等在这里
take back his saddle,
and I'm going to wait right here
等塞拉斯麦考尔回来
till Silas McCall returns,
然后我要一枪击中他的脑门
and I'm going to shoot him
between the eyes.
所以你可以看着…
So you can watch…
或者你可以叫醒那个老家伙 快点滚
or you can wake up the old man
and fuck off.
叫醒他?
Wake him up?
好吧 医生 她不走 我们走
All right, Doc. She's not coming.
Let's go.
-怎么了?
-我不知道
-What's going on?
-I don't know.
他死了
He's dead.
我们怎么办?
What do we do?
什么都不干 老家伙是自然死亡
Nothing. The old man died
of natural causes.
他是一个好基♥督♥徒
他应该有一个体面的葬礼
He's a good Christian.
He needs a proper burial.
-来帮我搬他
-我没时间
-Help me move him.
-I don't have time.
帮我搬他 不然我就喊叫了
Help me move him, or I'll scream!
女人比热锅里的爆米花还要疯狂
Woman's crazier than popcorn
on a hot stove.
-快去藏起来
-尸体怎么办?
-Go hide.
-What about the body?
是 可我还是会跟她做♥爱♥
Yeah, but I'll still fuck her.
你是谁?
Who goes there?
有何贵干?
State your business.
谢天谢地你们来了 天啊 赞美主
Oh, thank goodness you're here.
Oh, my goodness. Oh, praise be the Lord.
你们这些勇敢强大的男人们
到来之前 我们快吓死了
We were so scared till you brave,
strong men arrived.
我认识你们两个吗?
Do I know you two?
不认识 我叫赛迪 这是我弟弟克莱顿
No. My name is Sadie.
This is my brother Clayton.
我们在从教堂走回家的路上
突然被土匪绑♥架♥了
We was walking home from church when,
bam! Kidnapped by bandits.
是真的吗?
Is this true?
是的
Yeah.
尸体是谁?
Who's the body?
土匪之一
One of the bandits.
看起来挺老的
Seems kinda old.
我想你们的到来吓坏了他
I think your arrival spooked him.
他一听见你们的声音就倒地身亡了
He dropped dead as soon
as he heard your voices.
然后其他的土匪跑进了这片树林
Then the other bandits ran off
into these here woods.
你们最好进屋来
You best come inside.
抱歉 我没意识到我这么饿
Sorry. Didn't realize how hungry I was.
他为什么这么安静?
Why's he so quiet?
你知道男孩都这样 把什么都埋在心里
You know how boys are.
Keeping it all in.
我总是告诉他:“你得都说出来
无论你心里想什么
I always tell him, "You gotta let it
all out. No matter what's in your heart.
无论想法有多么丑恶 不然你会爆♥炸♥”
No matter how ugly it is.
Else you'll explode."
有些男人用沉默传达力量和决心
Some men use silence to convey
power and resolve.
我可不是 我就像头猪一样呱噪
Not me. I'm as loud as a hog.
外面那匹马是你的吗?棕色那匹?
Is that your horse outside?
The brown one?
是的 为什么问?
Yeah. Why?
好像有些老
Seems kind of old.
那匹马很烂
It's a shit horse.
我大概会给我女儿 她喜欢马
Think I'll probably give it to my girl.
She loves horses.
-你是说玛丽?
-该死 米莉 放手
-You mean Mary?
-Goddamn it, Millie. Move.
你认识她?
You know her?
我们上过同一个学校
这正是我们来的原因
We went to school together.
It's why we're here.
是她让你们来的?
Did she send you?
是的 她想让我们给你捎个口信
She did. She wanted us
to bring you a message.
我们很久没有联♥系♥了
Well we haven't been in touch
in a long time.
我们知道 这让她很难过
We know. It pains her.
她把我们的关系疏远怪在我头上吗?
Does she blame me for the estrangement?
是的
She does.
她说 她可以原谅你的堕落
She can forgive you for being
a degenerate, she said,
但不能原谅你是一个冷漠的父亲
but not for being
such a neglectful father.
你认为这是她还在
朵拉妓院工作的原因吗?
You think that's why she's still working
at Diddlin Dora's?
大概是 她还说…
Probably. She also said…
她对你很失望
she was disappointed in you.
你到处杀人
Going around murdering people.
更在乎让别人怕你 而不是做个好父亲
Caring more about people fearing you
than being a good father.
做男人就是这样
Well, that's just--
That's just being a man.
这是男人的天性
It's what men do.
男人都跟他们兄弟的妻子睡觉吗?
Do all men sleep
with their brother's wives?
你怎么知道?
How do you know about that?
别怪我 我只是个传信人
Don't blame me.
I'm just the messenger.
玛丽 我记得她
Mary… I remember her.
她不就是那个跟法官的儿子
Wasn't she the one that would fuck
the judge's son
-每周五在校舍后面做♥爱♥的女生吗?
-对 是的 我想是的
-every Friday behind the schoolhouse?
-Yeah. Yes, I think so.
她高♥潮♥时叫那么大声 全班的人都能听见
She would orgasm so loud.
The whole class would hear.
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表