剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
This is exhausting.
你信任我吗?
Do you trust me?
-此时此刻 说实话 不信任
-这挺公平的
-Right now, honestly, not really.
-That's fair.
为什么?
Why?
我想尝试一件事 如果不管用
Well, I want to try something,
and if it doesn't work,
你就再也不必和我说话了
you never have to speak to me again.
好吗?
Okay?
但我需要你至少在接下来的一小时信任我
But I need you to trust me
at least for the next hour.
-好吧
-很好
-Fine.
-Good.
把你的裤子脱了躺下
Take off your pants and lie down.
现在?
Now?
-在地板上?
-它挺干净的
-On the floor?
-Well, it's clean.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
你为所有人做了那么多
You have done so much for everyone else.
你为我做了那么多
You've done so much for me.
所以我就想为你做件事
So I just,
I wanna do something for you.
什么?
What?
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my God!
该死
Oh, fuck!
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck!
该死…
Fuck. Fuck.
-我太晚了?
-你真好意思问?
-Am I too late?
-Is that a serious question?
拜托 我犯了愚蠢的错误
Please!
I made a stupid mistake.
是的 对不起 你得重新注册11月份的考试
Yeah. I'm sorry. You're gonna
have to re-register for November.
等等 那还要等三个月
Wait. That's-- That's three months away.
谁知道我会不会…
Who knows if I'm even…
你没事吧?
You all right?
嘿 今天不是重要的日子吗?
Hey. Wasn't today the big day?
考得如何?
How'd it go?
-没考
-怎么了?
-It didn't.
-What happened?
我忘了
I forgot.
我忘了医学院入学考试
I forgot about the MCATs.
你…什么?
You-- What?
在准备了几个月之后…
After months of studying…
我搞砸了
I fucking blew it.
宝贝 我很遗憾
Babe, I'm so sorry.
不对
Oh, no.
也许会因祸得福呢
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.
怎么会?
How so?
现在你有时间
Well, now you have time
好好想想你到底想做什么
to figure out what you really wanna do.
我想当一名医生
I wanna be a doctor.
可你也曾经想要从政
Well, you thought
you wanted to be in politics too.
你经常改变主意 并不是说那有什么不对
You change your mind a lot.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
我感觉想钻进洞里
I feel like crawling into a hole.
那我跟你一起钻进那个洞里 好吗?
Well, I will crawl into that hole
with you, okay?
你已经叫了外卖♥♥?
You order takeout already?
你好
Hello?
老天呀 一个月来
你都没给我回电♥话♥和信息了
Jesus Christ. You haven't called
or texted me back in a month!
我以为你死了
I thought you died!
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
我挺着这么大的肚子
I am so fucking pregnant,
在热浪中开了一天车
and I drove all day in this heat wave
就为了来看看你到底是怎么了
to find out
what the hell is going on with you.
快让我进去 还有…
Now let me in and just--
快给我一杯水
and give me a glass of water.
稍等 我马上下楼
Just-- just wait. I'll be right down.
-等我一下
-他在你这里?
-Give me one sec.
-Is he there?
不是 我马上下来 等一秒钟
No. I'm coming down. One second.
我要出门几个小时
I'm gonna go out for a few hours.
你知道你离开那么久我会很焦虑
You know I get anxious
when you leave for that long.
我姐姐在楼下
My sister's downstairs,
我不能让她进来 所以我…
and I can't let her in, so I'm--
为什么不能?
Why not?
嘿 为什么不能?
Hey! Why not?
你甚至并不喜欢你姐姐
You don't even like your sister.
不是那样的
That's not true.
别自欺欺人了 因为这个你才搬到这里来
Don't lie to yourself.
That's why you moved out here.
逃离她和她对你的评判
To get away from her and her judgment.
我只想出去一会儿
I'm just trying to get out of the house.
现在你不理我了
So now you're ignoring me.
我给你热点食物
I'll warm up some food for you.
-别装傻了
-我没有
-Don't play dumb.
-I'm not.
蠢货
Dumb bitch.
-那不好笑
-我没开玩笑
-That's not funny.
-I'm not joking.
-别那么叫我
-那你别表现得像个蠢货
-Don't call me that.
-Then don't act like one.
我出去一小会儿
I'm going out for a few.
我出去的时候你别到处拉屎
Don't shit on everything while I'm gone.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
我出血了
I'm bleeding.
很遗憾你划伤了自己
I'm sorry you cut yourself.
是你划伤了我
You cut me.
很遗憾你这么认为
I'm sorry you see it that way.
葱油饼看起来不错
Scallion pancakes look good.
你的脸怎么了?
What happened to your face?
什么?
What?
我划伤了自己
I cut myself.
亲爱的 我们能不能等一下再看点什么?
Honey, can we figure out
what we wanna order in a sec?
我很担心你
I'm really worried about you.
我告诉你了 我没事 不用管教我
I told you that I'm fine.
You don't need to parent me.
听着 我很高兴你找到了心仪的人
Listen, I'm happy you found someone.
但一个好男朋友不会阻止你过你的生活
But a good boyfriend
doesn't keep you from your life.
莉莉 他没有阻止我过我的生活
He's not keeping me from my life, Lili.
他阻止我见你 这对我有好处
He's keeping me from you,
and that's been better for me.
你总是催促我约会
You're always pressuring me to date.
打听我的将来
And asking about the future.
我只是想让你弄明白什么使你快乐
I just want you to figure out
what makes you happy.
可是瞧瞧 就连这句话的语气也是如此
But see,
even the way that you just said that.
也许我现在就很快乐
Maybe I am happy.
那好啊 总得有人快乐吧
Well, good. Someone should be.
你不快乐吗?
You're not happy?
当然不
Of course not.
这个孩子是个意外
This baby was an accident.
安德鲁和我很少做♥爱♥
所以这让我们大吃一惊
I mean, Andrew and I barely have sex,
so it was a real fucking shock.
无论如何 她会出生 我会爱她
And whatever, she'll get here,
and I'll love her.
可是我原想恢复我的身材
But I was really hoping
to get my body back.
找回我的生活
And my life back.
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表