剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
before I got worse.
He was way off, wasn't he?
说得差远了 不是吗?
他说你会感觉更舒适 较少烦躁…
He just said that you would be a lot more
comfortable, less agitated…
我不烦躁
I'm not agitated.
如果你被你喜欢的东西环绕
…if you were surrounded by
all of the things that you love,
比如 你的书和…
like your books and--
是的 因为我相信你那里没有书
Yes, 'cause I presume
you don't have any of those.
是你的空间…
It's your space to--
我的杯子都去哪了?天啊
Where are all my cups? God's sake.
拜托 我被从自己家里拽出去
我不是收拾行李去度假
Please. I am being dragged from my home.
I'm not packing up to go away on holiday.
我们有大把的时间妥善地做好这件事
We have all the time we need
to do this right.
我请了几天假 专门来帮你的
I've taken a couple of days off work.
I'm here just for you.
好吧 你不如
从每个房♥间挑一件你想要的东西
Fine. Why don't you pick one thing
from each room that you want.
只选一样东西 妈妈 从厨房♥ 一样东西
Pick one thing, Mumma,
from-- from the kitchen. One thing.
我想要带上那个好用的煎蛋锅
I want that good pan I use to make eggs.
你想要煎蛋锅?
You want an egg pan?
听着 如果你想带上什么 你随便拿好了
Listen. You wanna bring
stuff, you just take whatever you want.
反正我什么都不会记得
I'm not gonna remember any of it anyway.
你…
You--
妈妈 带上煎蛋锅 我…
Mum, bring the egg pan. I--
(罗宾)
(宝贝的海滩日 懒宝贝)
你为什么俯身在水槽上?怎么了?
Why are you hunched over the sink
like that? What's wrong?
我只是 吃了点东西 奇怪的东西
I just-- I ate something. Something weird.
那么你决定来了 对吗?
So you've decided to come, have you?
我想通了 如果你想说这个的话
I've resigned myself,
if that's what you're getting at.
你还想带别的东西吗?
You wanna bring anything else?
是的 我在卧室找到了一样东西
Yes. I found something in my bedroom.
是什么?
What?
我觉得你跟我们同住对两个孩子有好处
You know, I think it's gonna be good
for the boys, you living with us.
有些学校在研究
There are some schools
that have been studying
几代人同住的好处
the benefits of intergenerational living.
如今他们设计了这些校园
They've come up with these campuses now,
把老年住♥宅♥和学生放在一起
so senior living
and students all together.
什么学校?
What schools?
什么?
What?
什么学校在研究这个?
What schools are studying this?
我是在一篇文章里看到的
I read it in an article.
哪里的文章?《嘉人》?《妇女日》?
What in? Marie Claire? Woman's Day?
我想你可能有兴趣
I thought you'd be interested.
我们能不能不说话?
Can we just not talk?
这让我疲惫
I mean, it's making me exhausted.
好吧
All right.
我懂 你生我的气 换了我
我也会生自己的气
I get it. You're angry at me.
I'd be angry at me too.
但我们共同决定了这对你是最好的方案
But we both decided
this is what's best for you.
我的判断力出现了暂时的失误
而你利用了这一点
I had a momentary lapse in judgment,
and you took advantage of that.
可这已经决定了
Well, it's decided now,
所以我们不如充分地利用
so we may as well make the best of it.
我们把这当作一次公路旅行怎么样?
Let's make this into a road trip.
我们不是正在这么做吗?
Isn't that what we're doing?
不 这只是驾驶 公路旅行很有趣
No. No. This is driving.
A road trip is fun.
我们在哪?你要带我去哪里?
Where are we? Where are you taking me?
我带你去任何你想去的地方
I'm taking you wherever you wanna go.
好吧 你来决定 午餐 来吧 你选一个
All right. Make your decision. Lunch.
Come on. You pick.
按那个小刀叉符号♥
Press the little knife and fork thingy.
看看周围有什么餐馆
See what's around here.
无论你想去哪里都行 没有限制
Wherever you wanna go. Sky's the limit.
(罗伯逊保龄球俱乐部)
天啊 真令人沮丧
Oh, God. How depressing.
为什么这么多殡仪馆的广♥告♥?
Why are there so many ads
for funeral parlors?
(蓝女殡葬服务)
It's quite savvy if you ask me.
要我说 相当精明
有的放矢
Play to the crowd.
你拿着叉子翻来翻去找什么?吃就对了
What are you hunting for with that fork?
Just eat it.
他们在我的沙拉里放了培根碎
They put little bacon pieces in my salad.
天啊 不 不要培根
God, no. Not bacon.
我吃素
I'm vegetarian.
从什么时候开始的?
Since when?
我不吃肉已经十年了 妈妈
I haven't eaten meat for ten years, Mum.
我一定是忘记了 都是因为痴呆症之类的
I must've forgotten
with the dementia and all that.
那么 托德对上大学感到兴奋吗?
So, is Todd excited to go to uni?
我不知道 我是说…
I don't know. I mean…
他对跟女朋友尽可能多做♥爱♥感到兴奋
he's very excited to have sex
with his girlfriend as much as possible.
当然了 他是个十几岁的男孩
Well, of course. He's a teenage boy.
他的专业是什么?
What course is he doing?
艺术 在伍伦贡大学
Arts. At Wollongong.
那不是他的第一选择
It wasn't his first choice.
-也不是我的第一选择
-他想做什么?
-Wasn't my first choice.
-What did he wanna do?
说实话 他并不清楚
He didn't really know, to be honest.
那他为什么要上?
我是说 大学并不适合每个人
Well, why is he going?
I mean, uni's not for everyone.
这话由你说出来可真讽刺啊
Oh, that's really rich coming from you.
压力太大
Well, it's too much pressure.
我当初辍学的时候 你大发雷霆 妈妈
When I dropped out,
you lost your shit, Mum.
那不一样 你很聪明
That was different. You were smart.
托德很聪明
Todd's smart.
但是你分心了
But you were distracted.
-好吧 我们不是在说我
-对 被亚当干扰了
-All right. Well, this isn't about me.
-Yeah, by Adam.
至少我找到了自己喜欢做的事
At least I found something I love doing.
我只想说
All I'm saying is,
如果托德不是大学生那块料
为什么要强迫他?
if Todd's not a student,
then why force him into it?
我没有强迫他做任何事
I'm not forcing him into doing anything.
我以为你不应该让我烦躁
I thought you were supposed
to not get me agitated.
那是什么?你在藏什么?
What is that? What are you hiding there?
是一本相册
It's an album.
什么相册?
What album?
你从我家把它偷出来了
You stole that from my house.
我想我们可以一起看看
Thought we could go through it together.
对 你是想骗我锻炼记忆力
Oh, right. You're trying
to trick me into memory aerobics.
不是
No.
不仅是给你看 我自己也想看
It's as much for me as it is for you.
这么多照片都是在度假时拍的
So many of these pictures are on holiday.
你还小 大家都是这样的
You were little. That's what people do.
看看这张
Look at this.
我讨厌那只猫
I hated that cat.
-你不讨厌
-不 它在房♥子里到处撒尿
-You did not.
-No, no. It pissed all over the house.
看看爸爸 他看起来那么年轻
Look at Dad. He looks so young.
真奇怪 这些照片里都没有你
So funny. You're not in any of these.
是 当然没有我
Well, of course I wasn't.
你觉得是谁在拿着相机拍照?
I mean, who do you think was holding
the fucking camera?
对 你说得对
Oh, yeah. You're right.
快把相册收起来
Just put the bloody album away.
我去上厕所
I'm gonna go to the loo.
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表