剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
她数学很好 本来可以经营自己的生意
I mean, she was so good at math,
she could have run her own business.
-是啊 大概是吧
-住嘴
-Well, you know, I guess she is.
-Stop!
请你们别说了
Please just-- Just stop.
告诉玛丽我很抱歉
Tell Mary I'm sorry.
我知道我是一文不值的狗屎
I know I'm a worthless piece of shit.
可是拜托了 我求你们 让她回家来
But please, I beg you,
just tell her to come home.
我求你们了
I beg you.
这种痛苦…
This pain--
天啊
Gosh.
我真希望有人冲我脑门开一枪
I just wish someone would just put
a bullet in my skull.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们不能那么做
We can't do that.
拜托
Oh, please.
拜托 你必须告诉她
Please, you must.
玛丽对道歉没兴趣 那毫无意义
Mary's not interested in apologies.
They're meaningless.
你用无尽的痛苦作为道歉已经足够了
Your endless suffering is apology enough.
不过我们可以把外面那匹马
带给她 棕色的那匹
But we can take her your horse outside.
The brown one.
我不知道她是否会接受
不过我们可以试试
I don't know if she'll accept it,
but we can try.
你怎么知道他跟他兄弟的妻子睡觉?
How'd you know about sleeping
with his brother's wife?
我爸爸是传教士
My dad's the preacher.
人们会告诉他各种各样的事
People share all sorts
of information with him.
米莉 谢谢你帮我
Thank you for your help, Millie.
-你想让他威风扫地
-是的
-You wanted him on his knees.
-I did.
我很肯定他本来会杀了你
And I'm pretty sure
he would have killed you.
你是我最好的朋友
And you're my best friend.
我来骑洛蒂
I'll ride Lottie.
你可以骑我爸爸的马
You can ride my dad's horse.
珍 我不行 我不会骑马
I can't. Jane, I-- I don't know how.
很容易 我教你
It's easy. I can show you.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
有马鞍容易多了
This is a lot easier
with a saddle.
你说话了
You're talking.
我能一边说话一边骑马了
I can talk and ride at the same time.
说这话的女孩曾经惧怕马
Yeah, said the girl
who used to be terrified of horses.
-来吧 加速
-我现在还是怕
-Come on, let's go.
-I'm still terrified.
我们应该去找更多男人
对他们进行情感折磨
We should go find more men
to emotionally torment.
来吧 米莉 努力跟上我
Come on, Millie. Try to keep up.
我在努力 我掉下去怎么办?
能从马上掉下去吗?
Trying. What if I fall off?
Can you fall off a horse?
(根据西西莉亚艾亨的著作改编)
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表