剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
Ambia. Ambia.
好吧 去他的 我加入 行吗?
Okay, all right. Fuck it.
I'll do it, okay?
-真难喝
-是的
-That's garbage.
-Yes.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
呜呼
Whoo!
好耶
Yeah!
…位于特里尼蒂郊外
…located just outside of Trinity,
在城市的一个闪耀的角落
in a scintillating nook of the city,
综合了城市的魅力
which combines the appeal of the city
及其自然环境的美丽
with the beauty
of its natural surroundings.
嗨 我真抱歉 我错过了你的电♥话♥
Hi. I'm so--
I'm so sorry I missed your call.
一切都好吗?
Is everything okay?
哈维早上醒来发烧高达摄氏40度
Yeah. Harvey woke up with a fever, 104.
天啊 他还好吗?
Oh, my God. Is he okay?
他在婴儿床里没法入睡
所以我基本上一天都在抱着他
He wasn't able to sleep in his crib, so
I've been basically wearing him all day,
不过他现在好些了
but he's doing better now.
你带他去看儿科医生了吗?
Did you--
Did you take him to the pediatrician?
当然去了
Yeah, of course.
他说这很正常吧?
And he said it was normal?
还说婴儿发高烧很常见吧?
And babies have high fevers all the time.
我记得柔伊小时候…
I remember when Zoe was a baby--
是 嘿 我得挂电♥话♥了 我不想吵醒他
Yeah, hey, I'm gonna go.
I don't wanna wake him.
-我明天打给你 好吗?
-等等…
-I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?
-Wait, wait, wait.
你想让我提前回家吗?
Do you want--
Do you want me to come home earlier?
我可以看看他们能否给我改签早点的航♥班♥
I can see if they can get me
an earlier flight.
不 我想让你接电♥话♥
No, I want you
to pick up your fucking phone
当我在家照看两个孩子的时候
when I'm at home parenting both our kids.
我觉得这个要求不过分
I think that's a pretty minimal thing
to ask.
-我回来了
-去接妈妈
-I'm home.
-Go see Mom.
妈妈 哈维长牙了
Mommy, Harvey got a tooth.
什么?怎么了 孩子?
What? What is going on, kid?
嗨 柔伊 没事的
Hi, Zoe. It's okay.
没事 妈妈只是脖子上和脸上有几处伤口
It's fine. Mummy's just got a couple
boo-boos on her neck and her face.
-怎么回事?
-你没有做错
-What happened?
-You didn't hurt anyone.
你没有咬我 没事的
You didn't bite me, so it's fine.
嗨 你想给我个拥抱吗?我好想你
Hey, you wanna give me a hug?
I've missed you.
嗨 你不如上楼去看电视?
Hey, why don't you go upstairs,
watch a show?
我帮妈妈贴创可贴 然后我们再玩 好吗?
I'm gonna help Mommy with some Band-Aids,
and then we'll hang out, okay?
我一会儿就去找你 好吗?
And I'll see you really soon, okay?
-发生了什么?
-我不知道
-What happened?
-I don't know.
我睡醒来脖子上和脸上…
I woke up, and my neck and my face--
好 我能看看吗?能看一下吗?
你的脸颊上都是
Okay, can I see it? Can I just see it?
It's all over your cheek.
等等
Wait.
天啊 你有没有吃什么怪东西?
你服用了什么药吗?
Oh, my God. Did you eat anything weird?
Did you take anything?
你觉得这是我自己弄的吗?
You think I did this to myself?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
真的很疼
就像小匕♥首♥从我的皮肤下钻出来
It really hurts. Like little, tiny daggers
coming out of my skin.
-就是…
-我可以看看吗?
-It's just--
-Can I see them?
别
No.
-我去照顾他
-你行吗?
-I can get him.
-Can you?
我又不是残废 我能抱自己的孩子
I'm not an invalid.
I can hold my own child.
我…
I--
会传染吗?
Is it contagious?
我去洗干净
I'll go wash everything.
(3%过氧化氢)
我知道你不想听
但我认为你应该去看医生
I know you don't wanna hear this,
but I think you should see a doctor.
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
如果这发生在我们两个孩子身上
And if this was happening
to either one of the kids,
我们立刻就去急诊室了 对吗?
就算为了安心也应该去
we'd be at the ER in a heartbeat, right?
Just for the peace of mind.
所以我觉得我们应该问问默里医生
看她认识不认识其他人
So I think we should talk to Dr. Murray
and see if she knows anybody.
默里医生是婚姻咨♥询♥师
Dr. Murray's a marriage counselor.
对 她算一种医生 并且认识其他医生
Yeah, which is, sort of, a doctor
who knows other sorts of doctors.
你想让我去看别的咨♥询♥师?
You want me to see another therapist?
去看咨♥询♥师并不是软弱的表现
It doesn't have to be a sign of weakness
to see a therapist.
我从来没说过它是
I never said it was.
公平地说 我们其实并没看过夫妻咨♥询♥师
And to be fair, we didn't really go
to a couple's therapist.
我们去了三次 够多的了
We went three times, and that was plenty.
说实话 我宁愿把钱花在我孩子的未来上
And to be honest, I'd rather spend
the money on my children's future
而不是谈论我的童年
than talking about my childhood.
听着 亲爱的 我知道在你家
或者你的文化中
Look, hon, I know in your family,
or your culture,
-心理咨♥询♥…
-我的文化?
-therapy can--
-My culture?
天啊 你能不能别找我的茬?
Okay, Jesus,
could you give me a break, please?
行吗?我只知道犹太人
对心理咨♥询♥师完全不抗拒
Okay? All I know is that Jews have
no problem with therapists.
我们热爱心理咨♥询♥师
We love therapists.
很明显你的压力很大
And you are clearly under a lot of stress,
你这样硬挺对谁都没有帮助
and you are not helping anybody
by soldiering through this
像个受难的超级英雄
like some sort of a tortured superhero.
这位家庭烈士如是说
Says the family martyr.
我怎么是烈士了?
How am I a martyr?
如果你想待在家照顾孩子 没问题
只是不要在我面前炫耀
If you wanna stay at home with the kids,
fine. Just don't rub it in my face.
我错过了什么吗?
Am I missing something?
是这样 他们把董事会议提前到这周五了
Yeah, they moved up the board meeting
to the end of the week.
该死 这周五我不能去北卡罗莱纳
Shit, I can't go to North Carolina
at the end of the week.
-是柔伊的生日
-啊
It's-- It's Zoe's birthday.
我们正在解决问题…
Well, we're just troubleshooting here--
那我们一起来解决
Oh, well, let's troubleshoot then.
显然 我们得想出办法
Well, obviously,
we need to figure out a way
给你安排更多假期
to build you some more time off.
我不需要更多假期 斯坦
我需要更改董事会议时间
I don't need more time off,
Stan. I need to push a board meeting.
保罗只是想和团队有多一点面对面的时间
Paul just wants a little more
face time with the team.
-斯坦觉得我可以去 因为我…
-是
-Stan feels like I can do that because I…
-Yeah.
目前的脸还能见人
…currently have a working face.
闭嘴 罗德尼
Shut up, Rodney.
自从我回来
你就一直想抢我的职位 太恶心了
You've been fucking gunning for my job
since I got back, and it's disgusting.
真的很恶心
Really disgusting.
而如果你想赶走我
用这个卑鄙小人取代我
And if you are pushing me out to replace
me with this ridiculous little man,
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表