剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
《消失的女人》
致我们的黑人同胞 我们看得见你们
To our Black community: We see you.
我们反对种族主义
We stand against racism.
(顽强不屈)
这本书怎么样?
How is that?
非常扣人心弦
It's really intense.
我的读书俱乐部正在读它
My book club's reading it.
旺达…
Wanda! Wanda.
嗨 布雷克
Hi. Blake.
-嗨
-嗨
-Hey.
-Hi.
终于见到你本人 太好了
It's so great
to finally meet you in person.
给你回电邮真好玩
It's been so fun
to respond to your emails.
当你整天困在办公桌前
总得找点乐子吧 对吗?
When you're chained to a desk,
you gotta find some joy, right?
你的航♥班♥顺利吗?
Yeah. How was your flight?
挺好的 对
It was good, yeah.
好吧
Okay.
-我能告诉她你是谁吗?因为那位女士…
-天啊 不要
-Can I blow up your spot? 'Cause homegirl…
-Oh, my God. Please don't.
-她有那种…
-我现在还没习惯
-She has the whole--
-I have not gotten used to this yet.
你最好快点习惯
你现在登上了所有的畅销书榜单
Well, you better get used to it.
You're on every best seller.
-我来帮你拿行李
-我自己来
-Let me take the bag.
-I got it.
拜托 亲爱的 行了 你是贵宾
No, please, honey. Come on.
You're the talent.
-谢谢你
-不客气
-Thank you.
-You're welcome.
小心你的靴子
Watch those boots.
ASOS牌的
ASOS.
我能跟你说件事吗?
Can I tell you something?
我之前不知道你是黑人
I didn't know you were Black.
好吧
Okay.
因为…对 我知道…
Because of-- Yes, I know. I know.
“布雷克”听起来很有殖民者的味道
"Blake" gives off
some serious colonizer vibes.
好吧 名字的来历是这样的
Okay, so here's the story.
我的名字叫尤甘丹
My first name is Ugandan.
我妈妈当时在和平队
My mother was in the Peace Corps.
对 这里我认识的人都不会发那个音
Yeah. So no one I know here
can pronounce it,
所以我就用了她的娘家姓
so I just go by her maiden name.
这样在职业发展上比较容易些
It's just, you know, easier career wise.
那么说 你为他们改了你的名字?
So, you changed your name for them?
我也是为了自己改的
I mean, I changed it for me too.
只是少一些麻烦 你理解吗?
It's just less of a headache, you know?
有时候我们不得不做出妥协
Sometimes we have to compromise.
你知道他们试图修饰我的照片吗?
You know
they tried to airbrush my picture?
我的书皮照片
For my book jacket photo.
他们发给我的照片就像是
长着黑人女孩头发的麦莉希拉
They sent me some picture that looked like
Miley Cyrus with Black girl hair.
我说:“不行”
But I was like, "No."
回忆录的关键就是真实
The whole point of a memoir is
to be authentic.
我知道你很谦卑什么的
Now, I know you're all humble and shit,
你就等着看这个我带你去的酒店吧
but wait until you see this hotel
I'm taking you to.
其实我预订了一个出租♥房♥♥
Actually, I booked a rental.
我对住进贝弗利希尔顿感觉很不安
I was just really creeped out at the idea
of staying at the Beverly Hilton.
-惠特妮…
-惠特妮?
-'Cause of Whitney--
-Whitney?
-你说惠特妮?
-你说中了
-Did you say Whitney?
-Get out of my head.
-惠、特、妮?
-对 我说了
-W-H-I-T-N-E-Y?
-Yeah. Yes, I did.
没她的音乐我不能写作
I cannot write without her.
-是啊
-我太爱她了
-Yeah.
-I love her so much.
好吧 那我要开到哪里?
Okay, so then where am I heading?
回声公园 有这个地方吗?
Echo Park. Is that a place?
我希望我们不是去某个破旧的作家公♥寓♥
I hope we're not going
to some sad writer apartment.
不会 挺可爱的
No, it's cute.
它有一个不错的小侧院
It's got a nice little side patio--
-我来找出地址
-不用…
-I'm gonna pull up the address.
-No, no, no, no.
我不…想看
I don't-- I don't want to see it.
不管你想给我看什么 把它放下
Whatever you're gonna show, put it down.
我的预订被取消了 什么?
My reservation was canceled. What?
他们怎么会不能核实我的身份证?
How could they not verify my ID?
他们认为这是两个不同的人吗?
Do they think I'm two different people?
好吧 显然他们不知道
黑人的头发是怎么回事…
Okay, they clearly do not know
how Black hair works
因为一张照片是…
because one photo is--
该死
Shit!
说实话 我对这次旅行感到很紧张
To be honest,
this trip is making me so nervous.
-洛杉矶让我不知所措 所以…
-好吧 这样行吗?
-And LA freaks me out, so…
-Okay, how about this?
我在这个贵宾软件上给你订个出租♥房♥♥
I'ma book you a rental on this VIP app
是布莱德毕特的助理给我用的
that Brad Pitt's assistant
gave me access to.
不 那听起来太奢华了
No. That sounds way too fancy.
你想要游泳池和热浴池吗?
Would you like a pool and a hot tub?
游泳池吧?如果…收费不是高出太多的话
Maybe a pool?
If it-- If it's not too extra.
和热浴池
And the hot tub.
好吧
Okay.
看看吧?
See?
“我们在乎”之家
La Casa de "We Give a Shit."
什么?
What?
我不能住在这里
I can't stay here.
你能 而且你会住这里
因为是工作室付的钱
You can, and you will,
because the studio is paying for it.
我会把大门密♥码♥发到你手♥机♥上
I'm gonna text you the door code.
我会派一辆车来接你 明早11点
And I will send a car for you
tomorrow morning at 11:00 a.m.
你还需要别的吗?
Do you need anything else?
食品?
Groceries?
大♥麻♥?
Weed?
如果需要 我会走路
If I do, I'll just walk.
-你说什么?
-我会走路
-What did you say?
-I'll walk.
她说“走路”
She said "walk."
我们在洛杉矶不说那个词
We don't say that word in LA.
真是纽约人
New Yorkers.
-嗨
-告诉我一切
-Hey.
-Tell me everything.
从你的无边泳池能看见好莱坞的标志吗?
Can you see the Hollywood sign
from inside your infinity pool?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从到达这里就一直在工作
I've been working since I got here.
他们把你安置在一千五百万美元的房♥子里
而你却坐在沙发上工作?
They put you in a $15 million house,
and you're sitting on the couch working?
我在为明天做准备
I'm prepping for tomorrow.
等等 这个房♥子真值一千五百万?
Hold up. This place is legit 15 million?
我是谷歌♥搜索专家 你知道的
I'm an expert googler. You know that.
你在上厕所吗?
Are you taking a dookie right now?
真没礼貌 我在躲双胞胎
Rude. I'm hiding from the twins.
快点 在他们找到我之前 让我参观一下
Quick, give me a tour before they find me.
好吧
Okay.
我有点不敢摸任何东西
I mean, I'm kind of afraid to touch stuff.
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表