剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
《身上有咬痕的女人》
亲爱的 这里太多白人了
Baby, there's too many
white people in here,
也许因此他才不愿意出来
maybe that's why
he doesn't want to come out.
太多白人?
Too many white people?
她很喜欢威廉姆斯医生
She really liked Dr. Williams.
我们努力集中精力吧
Let's try to stay focused.
安比娅 我需要你大口地深呼吸
I need you taking big,
deep breaths, Embia.
是昂比娅
Ambia.
-深吸气
-加油 你能行
-Big breath in.
-Come on, you got it.
-用力 一、二
-用力 二 来吧
-And go. One. Two.
-Go. Two. Come on.
-三、四
-很好 你能行 用力
-Three. Four.
-Good. You got it. Let's go.
-五
-用力…
-Five.
-Push. Push.
六、七、八、九
Six, seven, eight, nine.
天啊 出来了
Oh, my God. It's done. It's done.
-看看这个健康的男孩
-看呀 妈妈
-Look at this healthy baby boy!
-Look, Mom!
给你 妈妈
There you go, Mom.
-来把他擦干净
-你真棒 妈妈
-Let's get him cleaned up.
-Good job, Mom.
我到他那边去 他怎么样?
I'll come over there with him.
How's he doing?
-最后一件事
-看看他
-One last thing.
-Look at him.
-还有…
-他真可爱
-And…
-He's so cute.
几乎没撕裂 你真棒 妈妈
Barely a tear. Good job, Mom.
我讨厌午夜之后缝针 所以谢谢你
I hate doing stitches after midnight,
so thank you.
好了
There you go.
-选好名字了吗?
-我们俩还没有一致意见
-Got a name picked out?
-Not one that we both agreed on.
我觉得有些不对劲
I feel something.
看看那个 真可爱
Look at that. So cute.
不好意思
Excuse me?
硬膜外麻醉的药效还会持续几小时
Epidural should last another few hours.
-有刺痛感吗?
-没有 更像是压力
-Is it tingling?
-No, more like a pressure.
有时候荷尔蒙会让你的头脑有些不清楚
Well, sometimes
the hormones mess with your head a little.
不…我告诉你 这不正常
No, no, I'm telling you,
something's wrong.
试着放松点
Just try to relax.
-格雷格
-我拍张照片
-Greg.
-I'm taking a photo.
-他的小脚太可爱了
-拜托…
-His feet are so cute.
-Please. Please. Please.
嘿 医生 有好多血
Hey, Doctor, there's a lot of blood.
对不起 你们…我觉得你们应该看看这个
Excuse me, you sh--
I think you should see this.
生孩子总会血流成河 对吧?
It's always a bloodbath, isn't it?
血压在下降
Blood pressure's dropping.
给他们打电♥话♥说
我们要送一位严重子♥宫♥乏力的病人过去
Call up and tell them we're on our way
with a severe uterine atony.
-怎么了?
-严重是什么意思?
-What's wrong?
-What do you mean severe?
你在大出血 我们需要控制出血
You're hemorrhaging, and we need to
get the bleeding under control.
我告诉你了有些不对劲
I told you there was something wrong.
你们现在就要带走她?
You're taking her right now?
我不想离开我的宝贝
I don't wanna leave my baby.
-好 走吧
-好了
-Okay, let's go.
-Set.
-三、二、一
-她眼睛为什么那样?
-Three, two, one.
-Why are her eyes doing that? Honey!
有人能告诉我是怎么回事吗?
Can somebody tell me something?
清空走廊
Clearing the halls.
嗨
Hi.
早上好 嗨
Good morning. Yeah. Hi.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
你准备好开始新的一天了吗?
Yeah, you ready to start the day?
好样的 好
Good stuff. Good.
好了 我们去看看要做什么
Okay. Let's go see what we're doing.
好呀 你睡得很好 是不是?
All right. You slept pretty good,
didn't ya?
你今天心情很好
You got a good attitude today.
你早餐还想吃松饼吗?
Do you still want pancakes for breakfast?
-想
-你想?好的
-Yes.
-You do? Okay.
瞧瞧你 我都忘了
你穿真正的衣服是什么样了
Look at you. I forgot
what you look like in real clothes.
我也是 裙子有点紧 不过希望没人注意
Me too. The skirt's a little bit tight,
but hopefully, no one will notice.
-很漂亮 你接住了?
-你好
-It looks great. You got him?
-Hello.
嗨 好了…
Hi. Yes. Yes.
好呀…
Yes, yes, yes.
-好呀…
-妈妈 抱抱我
-Yes, yes, yes.
-Mommy, pick me up.
不行 宝贝 我要给你弟弟喂奶了
I can't, sweetheart.
I'm gonna feed your brother, okay?
你今天送我上学吗?
Are you gonna do drop-off today?
爸爸今天送你上学
Daddy's gonna do drop-off today.
我想要你送我
I want you to do drop-off.
今天是妈妈回去上班第一天 我不能迟到
It's Mummy's first day back,
and I can't be late.
可是我要你
But I want you.
你记得我们谈过妈妈这周回去上班吗?
Remember when we talked about
Mummy going back to the office this week?
我不想要你去 不要去
I don't want you to go. Don't go.
嘿 宝贝 我就那么不重要吗?
Hey. What am I, chopped liver, honey?
-你可以吗?好的
-好 我来抱
-Would you? All right.
-Yeah, I got him.
给你 好
Here you go. Yeah.
-好了 来吧 小家伙
-好了 嘿 过来
-All right. Come on, buddy.
-Okay. Hey. Come up.
-来吧 我的小家伙
-过来
-Come on, my guy.
-Come here.
好了…
All right. All right.
晚上我哄你睡觉怎么样 行吗?
How about I will do bedtime tonight, yes?
我会给你读五本书 怎么样?
And I'll read five books.
How's that sound?
好吗?快去准备好
Yes? Go. Go get ready.
这可是个冒险的举动 答应哄她睡觉
That's a risky move, promising bedtime.
他们说不会给我过多工作 所以应该没事
They said they would go easy on me,
so it should be fine.
一切都会好的 我有一整个团队可以调遣
Everything will be fine. I have
a whole team that I can delegate to,
他们也知道我至少两个月不能出差
and they know that I can't travel
for at least two months.
-你知道我能行 对吗?
-知道
-You know I got this, right?
-Yes.
我去一个互惠生保姆的网站上看了看
I went on a website for the au pair.
所以你想让我再照顾第三个孩子?
So you want me to take on a third kid?
不是孩子 是青少年
Not a kid. A teenager.
她更成熟 而且比雇保姆便宜
And she's more mature,
and it's cheaper than a nanny.
你为什么想要破坏我的陪产假?
Why are you trying
to ruin my paternity leave?
我很高兴能跟儿子相处
I'm excited to hang out with my guy here.
生柔伊的时候我没能休假
现在就让我好好享受吧
I didn't have the time with Zoe,
so let me have it.
那好吧
Okay. All right.
时间表在冰箱上 照着它做就行了
The schedule's on the fridge.
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表