剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
《被鸭子喂食的女人》
-早
-早
-Morning.
-Morning.
奶油芝士番茄
Cream cheese tomato.
马里奥 要是你没有幸福的婚姻
和四个孩子就好了
If only you weren't happily married
with four kids, Mario.
好了
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
再见
Bye.
(美国医学院入学考试)
还怀着孕?
Still pregnant?
你在做什么?
What are you up to?
和平时一样
The usual.
在公园学习 享受美好的一天
Having a lovely day in the park studying.
你怎么给我的孩子们添表亲?
How are you gonna get my kids
some goddamn cousins
你总是独自坐在长椅上
if you're always sitting on a bench alone?
我并不是一个人
I'm not alone.
看看这些迷人的潜在对象
Look at all of these hot prospects.
看看绿头的那位
Check out that one with the green head.
它肯定有个巨大的老二 又长又弯的那种
Bet he's got a big dick.
Like one of those long, twisty ones.
这太让人不舒服了
That is very dark.
你还用约会软件吗?
Are you still on the apps at least?
在用
I am.
然后呢?
And?
找不到像样的
It's slim pickings.
上一位带我去喜剧俱乐部
看他表演单口喜剧
The last guy brought me to a comedy club
to watch him do stand-up.
那就是我们的约会
That was the date.
干脆搬回家吧
我敢肯定这里有更多单身汉供你选择
Just move back home.
I bet the dating pool's better here.
我认为这就是30多岁约会的可悲现实
I think it's just the sad reality
of dating in your 30s.
如果一个男子还是单身
If a guy's still single,
他不是有毛病就是感情包袱太多
我不知道 呃…
there's either something wrong with him
or he's got baggage. I don't know--
我们为什么要聊约会?
Why are we talking about dating?
谁在乎?我想听听你和孩子们的事
Who cares?
I wanna hear about you and the kids.
孩子们很好 他们…
The kids are fine. They're--
你听到答案了
And there's your answer.
再见 崩溃模式 得挂了 再见
Bye. Meltdown mode. Gotta go. Bye.
你在看什么?
What are you lookin' at?
你想要什么?菲力牛排?
What do you want? Filet mignon?
好呀 你有吗?
Sure. You got some?
-什么?
-我要三分熟的
-What?
-I'll take medium rare.
这是怎么回事?
The fuck is happening?
开个玩笑 鸭子不吃牛排
That's a joke.
Ducks don't eat steak.
我们也不喜欢硬皮贝果面包 供你参考
We don't love crusty bagels either,
just FYI.
你在看什么书?
What ya reading?
医学院入学考试备考书
An MCAT study book.
它是…
It's…
为了准备一个考试 如果你想…
to prepare for a test
that you have to take if you--
我知道医学院入学考试是什么
我是鸭子 不是傻瓜
I know what the MCATs are.
I'm a duck, not a dumbass.
你想当哪种医生?
What kind of doctor you wanna be?
也许心脏科医生吧
我爸爸是因为心脏病去世的
Maybe a cardiologist.
My dad died of heart disease.
我为什么要告诉你这些?
Why am I telling you this?
对你失去亲人我深表遗憾
那一定是艰难的经历
Sorry for your loss.
That must've been rough.
顺便一提 我的阴♥茎♥的确很大
I do have a giant penis, by the way.
而且尖尖的
Spiky, too.
什么?
What?
我只是在回答你的问题
Just to answer your question.
你刚才在偷听我的电♥话♥?
Were you listening to me?
你每天来这里
在公共场合跟你姐姐打视频电♥话♥
You come here every day
and publicly FaceTime your sister.
不听都难
It's kind of hard not to.
我叫拉里
I'm Larry.
艾丽莎
Elisa.
你觉得你姐姐为什么
对你的约会生活那么感兴趣?
So why do you think your sister's
so obsessed with your dating life?
我想她只是太孤单了
I think she's just lonely.
她希望我们能彼此分享经历
And she wants us to share an experience.
或者是她把父权制内化地如此之深
Or she's internalized
the patriarchy so much
以至于认为你唯一的价值是和男人有关
that she believes your only value is
in relation to men.
你是女权主义鸭子?
You're a feminist duck?
我是一池塘雌鸭中唯一的雄鸭
Well, one male duck
in a pond of lady ducks.
你觉得我有选择吗?
You think I had a choice?
该死
Holy fuck!
用狗绳牵住你的狗 混♥蛋♥ 看看标牌吧
Put your dog on a fucking leash, asshole.
Read the signs.
明天同一时间继续?
Same time tomorrow?
(谷歌♥)
(会说话的鸭子)
(鸭子不喜欢吃贝果面包吗?)
(鸭子喜欢吃什么?)
加里…
Gary! Gary!
不好意思 嗨 打扰了
Excuse me. Hi. Sorry to bother you.
我是动物管制部门的
I'm from Animal Control.
你有没有看到一只没系牵绳的牧牛犬?
You haven't by any chance seen
a cattle dog around off leash?
叫它加里它会有回应
Answers to the name Gary?
是的 昨天看到了 可我今天没看到
Oh, yeah, actually. Yesterday.
I haven't seen him today though.
见鬼
Ah, shit.
这真令人遗憾
That's a bummer.
不过还是谢谢你
But, thanks though.
只是要下暴雨了 所以
It's just--
Big storm's coming, so, you know,
我真希望能找到它
在暴雨到来之前让它待在室内
I really hope that I can find him
and get him inside before it hits.
我也希望如此
Me too.
希望你安全 别淋到雨
I hope that you stay safe and dry.
我会的
I will.
如果我待在房♥子里
If I'm inside a house.
保重
Take care.
真经典
Classy.
用狗当借口跟女人搭讪
Using dogs as an excuse to talk to women.
嗨 又见面了
Hi, again.
你回来了
You came back.
是的
I did.
我是说我每天都来这里
I mean, I come here every day,
所以 我又来了
so… here I am again.
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
玉米和葡萄
Corn and grapes.
你用谷歌♥搜索我了吗?
Did you Google me?
没有 那太奇怪了
No. That would be so weird.
你姐姐怎么样?
How's your sister?
很好 很难说
Fine. It's hard to tell.
我昨晚给她打电♥话♥了
I called her last night,
听她骂了30分钟托儿所
and I got a 30-minute diatribe
about preschools.
有时候我觉得做母亲只是社会认可的自恋
Sometimes I think motherhood is just
socially sanctioned narcissism,
但显然你不能说出来
but you can't say that out loud,
obviously.
你刚刚说了
Well, you just did.
对 我不知道我为什么这样说 我爱我姐姐
Yeah. I don't know why I did that.
I love my sister.
她很好
She's great.
想法换食物 既然你在喂我
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表