剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
Food for thought, since you're feeding me.
好吧
Okay.
你似乎很在意是不是表现得彬彬有礼
You seem to be
very concerned with being polite.
-我不在意
-也许你应该相信你的直觉
-I'm not.
-Maybe you should trust your instincts.
也许你姐姐是一个自恋的人
Maybe your sister is a narcissist.
她总是谈她自己和她的孩子们
从来没有问过你的任何事
She talks about herself and her kids.
She never asks anything about you.
不是的 她问很多问题
Oh, that's not true. She asks,
like, a lot of questions.
关于你糟糕的约会经历
About your shitty dating life
这样相比之下 她自我感觉就好多了
so she can feel better about herself
in comparison.
她问你其他事情吗?
She ask about anything else?
她很忙
She's busy.
告诉她不要再为了自己的娱乐
而关心你的生活了
Tell her to stop minding your life
for her own amusement.
还有其他看法吗?
Any other observations?
有 你把医学院入学考试书的
同一章节看了20次了吧
Yeah. You've read the same chapter
in that MCAT book, like, 20 times,
所以看来你要么心不在焉
so it seems like you're either distracted
要么你这段时间并不想学习
or you don't really feel like studying
these days.
你听到暴雨要来了吗?
You hear about that storm coming?
你把那家伙搭讪的话回收再利用了?
Did you just recycle
that guy's pickup line?
真恶心
That was gross.
-很抱歉
-不…挺可爱的
-I'm sorry.
-No, no, no. It's cute.
我能问你一个私人问题吗?
Can I ask you a personal question?
鸭子在下雨的时候怎么办?
What do ducks do in the rain?
那边那些傻瓜 它们喜欢雨
Those idiots over there, they love it.
我通常躲在那张长椅下面 争取不被冻死
I usually just hide under that bench,
try not to freeze to death.
我这可不是抱怨
Not that I'm complaining.
你想不想请我进去?
You gonna invite me in or what?
(安妮)
-哇
-抱歉
-Wow.
-Sorry.
(你的选票很重要)
我一般不请人来家里
I don't have a lot of people over.
不 我喜欢这里的氛围
No, I like the whole vibe.
小堆信件、小堆衣服
Little piles of mail,
little piles of clothes,
小堆鞋子、小堆接线
little piles of shoes,
little piles of cords.
我的风格是宿舍加简易房♥
My aesthetic is dorm room meets flophouse.
行了 挺迷人的
Come on. It's charming.
我是说 我并没有被邀请去过多少公♥寓♥
I mean,
I don't get invited into many apartments.
我只是还没开始动手把这里变得更好
It's just I haven't done anything
to make it nicer.
我花了一个月想着做一面主题墙
I spent a month
thinking about doing an accent wall,
可然后我去了本杰明摩尔油漆网站
but then I went to
the Benjamin Moore website
选择太多让我不知所措
and I got really overwhelmed.
来吧 快点决定
过五彩缤纷的生活 宝贝
Come on. Pull the trigger.
Live your life in Technicolor, baby.
也许你是失散多年的第三位“地♥产♥兄弟”
Maybe you're
the long-lost third Property Brother.
“地♥产♥兄弟”是谁?
Who are the Property Brothers?
我一看他们的节目就停不下来
I can't stop watching these guys.
就是啊
I know!
看 他们改造了那个破旧的厨房♥
我真是佩服他们
Look, they improved that very sad kitchen.
I will give them that.
咱们赌10块钱 丈夫一定会哭
Ten bucks, the husband cries.
我没有钱 不过理论上我跟你赌
I don't have any money,
but you're on in theory.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
没关系 这是一个套路
No, it's a formula.
非常有男子气概
半信半疑的丈夫突然热泪盈眶
The--
The macho, skeptical husband gets all emo
因为他的皮沙发被扔掉了
when they get rid of his leather couch
取而代之的是家人的老照片和组合沙发
and they replace it
with old family photos and a sectional.
哇 你全都知道
Wow. You know it all.
我有非常专业的知识
I have very specialized knowledge.
你想吃甜点吗?
Do you want dessert?
我不会拒绝 这太棒了
I'm not saying no.
This is really great.
我是说你太棒了
I mean, you're really great.
你对所有把你绑♥架♥在脚踏车
车筐里的女孩都这么说
You say that to all the girls
who kidnap you in their bike baskets.
你确定你想睡在浴缸里吗?
You're sure
you wanna sleep in the bath?
为什么问? 你邀请我睡在你床上吗?
Why?
You inviting me to sleep in your bed?
我是个混♥蛋♥ 可不是堕落的人
I'm an asshole, not a degenerate.
你想要多热?
How warm do you like it?
室温
Room temp.
我知道你喜欢一堆一堆的东西
So I know
you like piles of things,
可是到处有海报是怎么回事?
but what's the deal
with the posters everywhere?
我参与了一次政♥治♥竞选活动
I worked on a political campaign.
我搬到这里来…
I moved out here, and…
我不知道你对政♥治♥是否感兴趣
I don't know if you follow politics.
如果不能投票 就很难参与政♥治♥
It's hard to be politically engaged
when you can't vote.
其实那时我们就是致力于提高选民投票率
That's actually what we were working on.
Voter turnout.
总之 我的竞选人失败了
Anyway. My candidate lost,
现在我被困在丹佛
正努力让我的生活回归正轨
and now I'm stuck out here in Denver
trying to put my life back together.
-奏效吗?
-什么?
-And did it work?
-What?
填补空白
Filling the void.
不 可是确实让我分心了一段时间
No. But it did distract me for a bit.
有点像加入一个邪教
Kinda like joining a cult.
然后你想
“去他的政♥治♥ 我想成为医生”
Oh, but then you were like,
"Fuck politics! I wanna be a doctor."
听起来是不是有些精神分♥裂♥?
Oh, does it sound schizophrenic?
不…听起来你正在经历一个过程
No, no. Just sounds like
you're on a journey.
我想当一名医生能帮助更多人
I think I can help more people
being a doctor
远比我当官僚多
than I can working as a policy wonk.
你可真是利他主义呀
Well, that's very other-directed of you.
你什么意思?
What is that?
意思就是你很为别人着想
It means you think a lot
about other people,
甚至不惜损害你自己的幸福
even to the detriment
of your own happiness,
据我观察
from what I can tell.
你一直这么敏锐吗?
Are you always this perceptive?
说实话 这是天赋 也是诅咒
Honestly, it's a gift and a curse.
不 这其实令人耳目一新
No, it's really refreshing.
我约会过很多人
I go on all these dates.
不开玩笑 这些家伙要么问
无聊、肤浅的问题
And I'm not kidding, these guys either ask
boring, cursory questions
要么就谈自己
or they talk about themselves.
就好像没有你来我往的交流
It's like there's no back-and-forth.
我可不羡慕那个
I don't envy that.
你有没有过那种感觉 就像…
Do you ever get that feeling, like…
是我的问题吗?
is it me?
因为我约会的这些人
'Cause all these guys
that I go out with,
他们就像超♥市♥里腐烂的水果
they feel like
the rotten fruit at the supermarket,
就好像很明显他们都有缺陷
like they're clearly defective.
可是我又想…
But then I'm like…
“等等 我是不是也有缺陷
只是我看不到?”
"Wait, am I defective too
and I just can't see it?"
依我来看 你什么问题也没有
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表