剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
我真的不认为这是你想要的
公♥司♥的公众形象 对吗?
well, I really don't think that's the kind
of PR you want for this firm. Do you?
好了 冷静一下
Okay, calm down.
少来这一套 斯坦
Stop it, Stan.
唯一能代表你介绍公♥司♥的人是我
The only person that's supposed to be
presenting you on this company is me.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
那是什么鬼?是牙齿吗?
What the fuck is that?
Is that a fucking tooth?
该死
Fuck.
如果你在找会议地点
你去的方向是正确的
If you're looking for the meeting,
you're heading in the right direction.
-他们刚刚开始…
-别碰我
-They just started--
-Don't touch me.
我要起诉你们
I will sue you.
上次我在这里的时候 差点死了
The last time I was here, I almost died.
那让我们希望这次一切会更顺利
Well then,
let's hope things go better this time.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
你不应该在这里
You're not supposed to be in here.
我在这里生的孩子
I gave birth here.
请进 加入我们
Please, come join us.
不 我不参加妈妈小组
我也不喜欢来医院
No, I don't do mum groups,
and I don't do hospitals.
我在找出口
I was just looking for the exit.
当然
Of course.
这是什么?
What is this?
爆发疫情了吗?我们在隔离中吗?
Was there an outbreak?
Are we being quarantined?
不是 不如你来告诉我们你怎么了?
No. Why don't you tell us
what happened to you?
咬伤是什么时候开始的?
When did the bites start?
在我回去工作的时候
When I went back to work.
回去工作情况如何?
And how was that?
很难
Hard.
你觉得那是为什么?
And why do you think that is?
因为…
Because…
我是公♥司♥合伙人级别的三名女性之一
I'm one of three women
at partner level at my company.
还因为我女儿不喜欢我离开
And because my daughter hates it
when I leave,
所以我在她身边的时候 她…
so when I'm around, she--
掐我的每一寸肌肤
she pinches
every piece of available skin I have.
还因为我丈夫怨恨我
And because my husband resents me
即使我知道他努力不那样
even though I know he's trying not to.
因为我在生儿子的时候大出血差点死了
And because I almost bled to death
giving birth to my son.
所以现在当我看着他时…
So now when I look at him…
我只能看见…
all I can see is…
我将永远不能告诉他
他的出生是多么美妙
how I'll never be able to tell him
that his birth was beautiful
因为那是一次浴血经历
because it was a fucking bloodbath.
是一场战斗
And it was a fight.
现在还是
Still is a fight.
每一天我都觉得…
And every day I just feel…
内疚
guilty.
是 你在让内疚吞噬你
Yes, you're letting it eat you alive.
我真不敢相信他们把你送到了这里
I cannot fucking believe
that they brought you here.
我很抱歉没接你的电♥话♥
我跟孩子们在一起
I'm sorry I didn't pick up the phone.
I was just with the kids.
我本来应该接电♥话♥ 我真抱歉
I should've picked up the phone.
I'm sorry.
没事 我没事
It's fine. I'm fine.
不 不行 你不能待在这里
这地方差点让你死掉
No, you're not. You can't be here.
This place almost killed you.
我不能让你有任何意外
All I--
I can't have anything happen to you.
我一直在想当你躺在接生台上时
I keep thinking about how
when you were on that table,
我本来应该一直在你身边
I should've been next to you
the whole time.
当那个医生没听你的话时
我本来应该对她大吼大叫
I should've screamed at that doctor
when she didn't listen to you.
请不要自责了 我怕你永远停不下来
Please don't beat yourself up.
I'm afraid you'll never stop.
想坐下吗?
Wanna sit down?
好
Yeah.
你的脸看起来好多了
Your face looks a lot better.
他们给你用了类固醇之类的药吗?
They give you steroids or something?
没有 我参加了一个妈妈小组
No, went to a mums group.
你讨厌妈妈小组
You hate moms groups.
是的 我讨厌
Yes. Yes, I do.
都是些怪物 太可怕了
And it was full of monsters.
Totally grotesque.
-我能吃一块饼干吗?
-可以
-Can I have a cracker?
-Yes, you can.
-我感觉要晕倒了
-可以
-Feel like I'm gonna faint.
-Yes, you can.
(根据西西莉亚艾亨的著作改编)
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表