剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
就像我中了风
醒来后发现自己和肯伊一样有钱
It's like I had a stroke
and woke up with Kanye money.
如果你的书要拍成电影了
If your book gets turned into a movie,
我就辞职去给你当助理
I'm quitting my job
and working as your assistant.
妈妈 我们知道你在里面
Mom, we know you're in there.
我在拉屎
I'm pooping.
真恶心
Gross.
年度最佳母亲在对孩子撒谎
Mother of the year over there,
lying to those kids.
你在那里能随时告诉我最新情况吗?
Will you please keep me updated
while you're there?
他们要把你的书拍成电影了
They're turning your book
into a fucking movie.
是啊 这太神奇了 只是…
I know. It's amazing. I just--
我希望自己不这么紧张就好了 明白吗?
I wish I felt less itchy about it,
you know?
得了 少来 你这是冒名者综合症
Come on. Impostor syndrome.
你为写这本书辛苦了很多年
一边写作一边教书
You've spent years grinding it out,
writing and teaching.
我们看着一本本白人女孩回忆录
被好莱坞拿去拍电影
And we watched every sad white girl memoir
get scooped up by Hollywood.
你指《玻璃城♥堡♥》
You mean, Glass Castle,
《走出荒野》、《美食祈祷恋爱》
Wild, Eat Pray Love,
《移魂女郎》、《茱莉与茱莉亚》?
Girl, Interrupted, Julie & Julia?
别说我的诺拉艾芙隆的坏话
不过你说得对
Don't fuck with my Nora Ephron, but yes.
现在我们终于注意到
你这个更富有才华的黑人了
And now we're finally paying attention
to your much more talented Black butt,
而你在做什么?
and what are you doing?
我来洛杉矶了呀
I came to LA.
旺达 好好把握机遇
Wanda, make the most of this moment.
我告诉你 这是你应得的
I'm telling you, you earned it.
谢谢
Thanks.
给你
Here you go.
嗨 旺达谢泼德
Hi. Wanda Shepard.
我来见几个人
I'm here to see a bunch of people.
-他们的名字在这里…
-不用了
-Have their names right here--
-That's okay.
只需要你的身份证
我可以在系统中查找你
Just your ID,
and I can look you up in the system.
(访客 旺达谢泼德)
我需要给你拍张快照
I'm gonna grab a quick picture.
笑一笑 就在那里 对
Smile. Right there. Yeah.
拍照?
A little photo shoot?
很好
Perfect.
-请你拿好 等照片印出来
-谢谢
-Take that while that prints.
-Thank you.
不好意思 抱歉 我们再试一次
Whoops.
Sorry, let's just try that one more time.
很好
Great.
很好
Perfect.
好了
Here we go.
这个相机镜头今天一整天都在出问题
This camera's been acting up all day.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这样吧 我来注明一下
You know what,
I-- I'm just gonna write a note.
不适用?
N/A?
这样吧 我能借用一下你的笔
在中间写个W吗?
You know what? Can I get that pen
so I can write a W in the middle?
没问题
Sure.
组成N.W.A.?
Like N.W.A?
不用了
That's okay.
我去那边坐下了 谢谢
I'm going to just grab a seat. Thank you.
打扰了
Sorry.
我只想说我是你的忠实粉丝
I just wanted to say I'm a huge fan.
你真好 谢谢
So sweet. Thank you.
几个月前读了你的书 让我震撼
Read your book months ago.
It blew my mind.
谢谢
Thanks.
你也是?
You too?
(不适用 访客 安德烈拉森)
对 只是略带羞辱性而已
Yeah. It was only mildly humiliating.
简直岂有此理
Well, that's some bullshit.
是算法的问题
It's the algorithm.
某些面部识别软件难以识别较深的肤色
Certain facial recognition programs have
a hard time detecting darker skin tones.
我是科幻作家 很懂科技
I'm a sci-fi writer.
I know a lot about technology.
你应该看看我住的这个地方
Well, you should see this house
that I'm staying at.
很有《杰森一家》的感觉
Real Jetsons vibes.
大概总是有人问你 不过…
You probably get asked this
all the time, but--
如果你有时间的话
我想把我的书稿寄给你
If you have the time,
I would love to send you my script.
是什么内容的书稿?
What's it about?
是关于两个堕落的半机械人的
性心理浪漫喜剧
It's a psychosexual rom-com
about two fucked-up cyborgs.
但同时也很有现实基础
But it's also really grounded.
跟你的内容有些类似呢
You know,
it's kind of like the stuff you write.
天啊 旺达
Oh, my God, Wanda.
你怎么没给我发短♥信♥?
Girl, why didn't you text me?
没人给你送拿铁咖啡?
Nobody got you a latte.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
-来吧
-谢谢
Come. Thanks.
有没有什么我应该注意的?需要避免的?
Well, is there anything I need to know?
Things to avoid?
好吧
Okay.
道格 开♥发♥部的主管 他妻子是墨西哥人
Doug, head of development,
his wife is Mexican.
她曾经为奥巴马政♥府♥工作
She used to work
for the Obama administration,
所以他说起话来好像什么都知道
so he gonna talk to you like he down.
-很喜欢谈“运动”
-好吧
-Lot of talk about "the movement."
-Okay.
布莱恩负责有脚本节目
刚刚接受完“我也是”丑闻调查
Brian is in charge of scripted
and fresh off of a Me Too scandal.
别和布莱恩困在电梯里
Do not get stuck
in an elevator with Brian.
好吧
Okay.
尼克是新来的 依我看来 不太重要
Nick is new.
From what I can tell, not too important.
不用在尼克身上浪费你的目光接触
Do not waste your eye contact on Nick.
亚伦从来没和说过话
Aaron, never spoken to me.
他肯定不知道我的名字
Pretty sure he doesn't know my name.
我热爱我的工作 来吧
I love my job. Here we go.
为了充分披露信息…
Full disclosure…
我们都对这次会面感到紧张
We were all, like,
very nervous about this meeting.
-紧张?因为我?
-是啊
-Nervous? Because of me?
-Yeah.
拜托 我现在受宠若惊
Oh, please. I am so flattered right now.
你们的全力以赴让我由衷地赞叹
You guys pulled out all the stops,
and I'm so impressed.
我们能拿到你的书都激动不已
We're fucking thrilled
we got the option on your book.
现在我们想让你喜欢我们
认为我们很聪明
And now we want you to like us
and think that we're smart.
听着 我是个白人 更别说 来自缅因州
Look. I'm a white guy.
From Maine, no less.
我对你实话实说
And I'll be honest with you,
在这里我不是第一个读你的书的人
I was not the first one in the room
to come to your book.
不过 当我读了以后 哇 让我大开眼界
But, once I read it, man,
it just, like, opened my eyes.
你对多元交错的看法
I mean, your whole take
on intersectionality
还有 你对“黑人的命也是命”的复杂感受
and your complicated feelings around BLM,
就好像…
it just was like…
你一定感觉受到了认可
It just must be, like, really validating
这么多人对你的作品产生共鸣
to have so many people just, like,
really vibing on your work.
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表