剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
我错过了医学院入学考试
I missed the MCATs.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
我觉得我不是当医生的料
I don't think
that I'm cut out to be a doctor.
你在说些什么呀?
What are you talking about?
我总是改变主意
I change my mind all the time.
我不断地质疑自己的选择
I'm constantly questioning my choices.
我几乎连自己的照顾不了
I can barely take care of myself.
我怎么会认为我有资格照顾别人?
What makes me think I'm qualified
to care for anybody else?
什么?不 这太荒谬了
What? No, that's insane.
你是我认识的人中
最聪明、最有爱心的一个
You're one of the smartest,
most caring people I know.
当爸爸生病的时候 你一直不离左右
When Dad was sick,
you were there every step of the way,
问正确的问题 远比我做得多
asking all the right questions,
way more than I was.
因为我当时单身 还对他特别依赖
'Cause I was single
and super codependent with him.
不 因为你是一个好人
No. Because you're a good person.
一个大好人
You're a great person.
是他让你那么想的吗?
Did he put that idea in your head?
如果这家伙让你觉得自己一文不值
Look, if this guy
is making you feel like shit,
我向上帝发誓 我要去杀了他
I swear to God, I will come over there
and fucking murder him,
他们可以把怀孕的我关进监狱
我不开玩笑
and they can put my pregnant ass
in prison. I'm not kidding.
不 我们点菜吧
No. Let's just order.
求你别在开车回家的路上分娩
Well, please don't go into labor
on the drive home.
如果我分娩了 那都怪你
Well, if I do, it'll be your fault.
我爱你
I love you.
接电♥话♥
Answer your phone.
(万里长城餐馆)
真谢谢你能来…
Thanks so much for coming…
-艾丽莎?
-我不知道该给谁打电♥话♥
-Elisa?
-…I didn't know who else to call.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, little buddy.
这个鬃狮蜥来干嘛?是谁让你进来的?
Why the fuck is this bearded dragon here?
Who let you in?
哇 有人有点生气
Wow, someone's a little angry.
别担心 我不会伤害你
Don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt you.
如果这个居高临下的傻瓜
以为他比我聪明…
If this condescending twat
thinks he can fucking outsmart me…
艾丽莎?亲爱的?艾丽莎
你这个又蠢又丑的贱♥人♥
Elisa? Honey? Elisa.
You stupid ugly bitch.
这是你的主意吗?背信弃义的婊♥子♥
Is it-- Is this your idea?
Traitorous whore!
它嘴巴真臭 啊?
He's got a mouth on him.
好吧 混♥蛋♥ 别过来
Okay, dickhead, get away from me.
-好
-艾丽莎
-Okay.
-Elisa?
就这里 行了
Right here. Yes!
好了
Okay.
办妥了 该走了
All set. Time to go.
我不走 这是我的公♥寓♥
I'm not leaving.
This is-- This is my apartment.
艾丽莎 我要杀了你
Elisa, I'll fucking kill you!
(动物管制)
-嗨
-嗨
-Hey.
-Hey.
再次谢谢你
Thanks again.
不客气 那是我的工作
Oh, yeah. It's my job.
天啊 真抱歉 我要付钱给你吗?
Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
Do I have to pay you?
不用 我是市政服务 市政♥府♥付我钱
No. I'm a municipal service.
The city pays me.
我只想确保你没事
I wanted to make sure you were all right.
你在家的时候好像吓坏了
You seemed pretty freaked out in there.
是的
Yeah.
那鸭子让我很头疼
It's been rough with the duck.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
它们是一种异常凶猛的动物
They are a weirdly aggressive animal.
人们会以为它们很可爱、毛绒绒的
You'd think they'd be all cute and cuddly,
而实际上它们很凶恶
but they're actually mean as shit.
特别是雄鸭
Especially the males.
你能养它这么久让我很惊讶
I'm surprised you were able
to keep one this long.
一个人的忍♥受能力真令人吃惊
It's surprising what you can put up with.
你有没有看过那篇文章?
我想是《纽约客》里的
Did you read that article,
in The New Yorker, I think?
是关于鸭子的性和父权制
It was all about duck sex
and the patriarchy.
里面有一些令人震惊的内容
There was some truly
mind-blowing stuff in there.
对不起 我不是变♥态♥ 我保证
I'm sorry. I'm not a creep or anything.
I promise.
我只是一个科学方面的大书呆子
I'm just kind of a big science nerd.
-你也是?
-是啊
-You too?
-Yeah.
什么?
What?
-你知道 我是
-对 看 是啊
-You know. Yeah.
-Okay! Look, yeah.
何时参加医学院考试?
When are you taking the MCAT?
再过几个月
Well, so in a few months,
我在努力让自己重新集中精力考试
and I'm trying to, like,
get my head back in the game.
你要不要搭车去公园?
Do you need a lift down to the park?
我得去把那个混♥蛋♥
I gotta drop that asshole
-放回池塘去 所以…
-不用…
-back at the pond anyway, so…
-No. No.
看看那个小家伙 好玩吧?
Look at that little guy, right?
我想我需要跟人类在一起
Yeah, I think that I--
I need to be around people.
所以我要去找一家咖啡馆
So I'm gonna find a café.
如果这件事之后
你还想养宠物 那就养狗吧
Well, if you still want a pet
after all this, get a dog.
我领养了两只被救出的狗
I've got two rescues.
一只叫总督 发音是“古夫诺”
Governor--
It's pronounced "Guv'nor," actually--
另一只叫阿克塞尔弗利 它们是最棒的
and Axel Foley at home,
and they are the best.
我觉得
I don't think
我现在暂时还不想照顾一个生物
that I wanna take care
of another living thing right now.
除了我自己
Except, you know, myself.
如果你再次遇到预想不到的动物情况
Well, I guess if you get into
any wild-card animal situation,
你知道到哪里找我
you know where to find me.
或者 实际上 如果你只想去喝一杯
Or, actually,
if you wanna just get a drink.
我刚刚摆脱了一种关系
So I just got out of a thing,
真的就在5秒钟之前
like, five seconds ago.
我明白 还太早
No, I get it. Too soon.
没关系 好吧 那…
No worries. All right, well…
嘿 不过也许
Hey, maybe, though,
过几个月我能给你打电♥话♥吗?
can I call you in a few months?
比如 在医学院入学考试之后?
Say, after the MCATs?
除非也许 到那时
你已经遇到了某个不错的医生
Unless, I don't know,
you've met some nice doctor by then.
我不需要遇到一个不错的医生
Well, I don't need to meet a nice doctor.
因为我就是个不错的医生
'Cause I am the nice doctor.
(根据西西莉亚艾亨的著作改编)
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表