剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表
-嗨 克拉克
-啊 阿努
-Hey, Clark.
-Anu.
你正好赶上情人节促销
Just in time for Valentine's Day.
我们的丈夫区有清♥仓♥大减价
Huge closeout in our
husbands aisle.
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
维卡?
Vik?
怎么回事?
What happened?
芭芭拉退回了我 说婚姻生活不适合她
Barbara returned me.
Said married life wasn't for her.
还穿着她给你买♥♥的夹克 看上去像个英雄
Still wearing the jacket she gave you,
looking like a hero.
我需要一切帮助 所以…
I need all the help I can get, so…
别 不要 不要看我的标价
No, no, don't. Don't look at my price.
不行 维卡 这价格太低了
No, Vik. This is too low!
我已经被退回两次了
所以现在是“跳楼价商品”了
I've been returned twice, so I'm,
I'm "bargain basement" now.
过来坐下 来嘛
Come, sit. Here.
嘿 想喝点冰饮吗?
Hey, want something cool to drink?
你为什么为她做出了改变?
Why did you change for her?
什么?
What?
37年来 我为你做了一切 而你停止了…
Thirty-seven years I've done everything
for you, and you stopped doing…
为我做任何事
anything.
然后你去和芭芭拉生活
突然之间你变成了勤快的约翰尼
And then you go live with Barbara,
and suddenly you're Johnny Mr. Helpful.
“快看我 为芭芭拉做饭 为芭芭拉打扫
"Look at me,
cooking for Barbara, cleaning for Barbara,
为芭芭拉梳她日渐花白、稀疏的头发”
brushing Barbara's graying, sh--
thinnish hair."
-那么你在监视我们了?
-住嘴
-So, you were-- you were spying on us?
-Be quiet.
我又没像詹姆士邦德似的爬排水管道
It's not like I was James Bond,
shimmying up a drainpipe.
-詹姆士邦德才不爬呢
-你知道我的意思
-James Bond doesn't shimmy.
-You know what I mean.
我们刚结婚的时候 我会修理东西
When we were first married, I would fix
something,
而你只会说:“你什么那样修理?”
and all you could say is,
"Why-- Why did you fix it like that?"
我做什么都是错的
Everything I did was wrong
只是因为我没有按你的方式去做
just because it wasn't done
the way you would do it.
我做的任何事在你眼里都不够好 所以我
Nothing I did ever seemed to be
good enough for you, so I,
所以我就停止尝试了
so I stopped trying.
这么多年来 我以为问题是你…
All these years,
I thought the problem was you…
然后我自己过了一段时间
and then I spent time alone with myself.
我意识到自己也没有那么容易相处
I realized I'm not that easy either.
不 你不好相处
No. You're not.
我们在很多方面视对方为理所当然
So many ways
we took each other for granted.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那么 接下来怎么办?你…
So, what's next? Are you--
你是来买♥♥易卜拉欣的吗?
Are you here to buy Ibrahim?
不 我谁都不买♥♥了
No, I'm done shopping.
那么你要一直单身了?
So you're going to stay single, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们俩是怎么了?
What happened to us?
努力奋斗才来到这片富饶的土地
Worked so bloody hard to come
to the land of plenty.
现在我们在这个琳琅满目的商店
And now here we are
in a store of abundance
我们却什么都没有了
and yet left with nothing.
不 不是什么都没有
No, not nothing.
我们有萨雷娜 我们未婚的女儿
We have Sareena, our unmarried daughter
她每年来看我们几个小时
who comes to visit us
for a few hours every year.
如果要我把你买♥♥回来
那我们的生活必须和以前不同
If I were to buy you back,
it would have to be different.
不能回到我们从前的样子
It can't go back to what we had before.
当然
Of course.
我想要精彩的生活
I want an exciting life.
我不知道它是什么
And I don't know what that means
我不知道如何实现 但我知道我想要
and I don't know how to get it,
but I know that I want it.
而且我不想让你妨碍我
And I don't want you
to hold me back from it.
我也是 我不想坐在扶手椅上度过余生
Me too. I don-- I don't want to sit
in an armchair the rest of my life.
不 我是说真的 维卡
我说的不只是搭邮轮旅行
No, I mean it, Vik. It's-- I'm not talking
about just going on a cruise.
不要什么邮轮旅行 那都是狗屎
No bloody cruises. They're shit.
你怎么突然用起这个脏字了?
What is this S-word you're suddenly using?
我是一个新的人了
I'm a new man.
不
No.
你不能买♥♥我
You can't buy me.
我是“跳楼价商品” 你值得拥有更好的
I'm "bargain basement." You deserve
better.
-坐进推车
-为什么?
-Get in the cart.
-Why?
-坐进来
-可我告诉你了 你不能买♥♥我
-Get in.
-But I told you. You can't buy me.
对 我不会买♥♥你 我要偷你
Yeah, I am not going to buy you.
I'm gonna steal you.
这价值、那价值 都是胡言乱语
Value this, value that. It's all rubbish.
快呀 在被人看见之前坐进来
Come on. Get in before somebody sees us.
好吧 可是你在做什么?
你这辈子从来没偷过东西
Okay, but what are you doing?
You've never stolen anything in your life.
对 说得对
Yes, that's right.
可是如果你想退了我怎么办?你没有收据
But what, what if you want to return me?
You don't have a receipt.
我不会退你了
I'm not returning you.
好吧 快走
All right, go. Go.
快走
Go.
快走
Go, go.
(根据西西莉亚艾亨的著作改编)
剧集 | 咆哮(2022) | 导航列表