剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
No, you all have the power.
不 你们都有这个权力
All of you! Tia?
你们都有 蒂亚
Sit down. No, just give me a chance.
坐下 不 给我一次机会吧
You only give up your power when you don't think you have any.
当你觉得没有权力时 才是真的放弃了自己的权力
I'll be a good mum.
我会做个好妈妈的
You can show them.
你可以让他们看到
You can show them that you can be better than this, Tia.
你可以让他们看到你能做得更好 蒂亚
Tia?
蒂亚
Side effects hitting you hard today?
今天副作用很严重吗
What are you on... Risperidone?
你服的是什么 利培酮吗
Should take care of that, if you take them every day.
如果你每天服用的话 要注意些
No, I stopped taking them. That won't help, Tia.
不 我停药了 那样不行的 蒂亚
No, I looked it up. It's bad for the baby.
不 我查过了 它对胎儿不好
If you take your medication and get well, you're showing
如果你接受药物治疗病情好转的话
that you can be responsible for yourself and for a child.
就是在告诉他们你能对自己和孩子负责
If you don't, you won't see the world straight.
如果你不接受治疗 就不能正确地看待事物
Well, that can be overrated!
那说的有点太夸张了
Right, Tia?
对吧蒂亚
But if you don't, they will think
但如果你不接受治疗
that you're more of a threat to the baby than you actually are.
他们会过分估计你对孩子的威胁
And you will love that baby...
而你会爱那个孩子
won't you?
对吧
They said it was a good size, on my last scan.
上次检查时 他们说孩子个头不小
Then it's a boy. Everyone says that shit.
那就是个男孩了 大家都这样说
Two to one, I'm right.
二选一 我猜对了
You went for that scan the same night my colleague was killed.
你去检查的那天晚上我的同事被杀了
And Riley wasn't with you.
而莱利没和你在一起
Where was he?
他在哪
If he didn't do it, who did?
如果不是他干的 那是谁
Who was driving the car?
当时是谁在开车
Tia, who drove the car that night?
蒂亚 那晚是谁开的车
You're a queen when you're pregnant.
你怀孕的时候是皇后
And then, you're nothing. You're nothing.
然后 你就无关紧要了 无关紧要
They're going to take this one away, too.
他们要把这孩子也带走
Turn them off.
把灯关掉
Turn off the light. You're going to take this one away.
关灯 你们会把这孩子带走
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么回事
She's in no state to be interviewed.
她的情况不能接受讯问
Marcus... He's in no state to question her!
马库斯 他的情况也不能讯问她
How long did you live with Riley? A long time.
你和莱利一起生活多久了 很久了
He looked after us, he took care of us.
他保护我们 照顾我们
But he wouldn't help with the baby. Us?
但孩子的事他帮不上忙 我们
We were going to do it right this time.
这次我们本想好好过日子
He got me the car, and a cot.
他给了我车和婴儿床
A nice cot. He bought stuff.
漂亮的婴儿床 他买♥♥了很多东西
Who did? Who got you the car?
是谁 谁给你的车
You're not talking about Riley now?
你现在说的不是莱利吗
Riley didn't care about the baby.
莱利不关心孩子
He cared about drugs.
他只关心毒品
I had to dope her up, it levelled her out.
我不得不给她嗑药 能让她情况稳定下来
You try living with that kind of crazy.
你试试跟这样的疯子一起过
You nut-nut.
你个疯子
River?
里弗
River...
里弗
I want this interview stopped.
我要求讯问立即停止
Marcus, this is my case.
马库斯这是我管的案子
Then handle it better than you are.
那就管得好一点
I want to help you, Tia. You're clean now, that's good.
我想帮助你 蒂亚 你现在戒掉毒瘾了 这很好
But I need you to tell me who you're talking about.
但你需要告诉我你在说谁
You have to talk to me. You have to trust me.
你一定要告诉我 一定要信任我
We can do it right this time. We got a buggy...
我们这次一定能做好 我们买♥♥了婴儿车
and we got baby wipes...
我们买♥♥了婴儿湿巾
and we're going to look after our baby. Me and...
我们会照顾好孩子的 我 还有...
Who?
谁
Me and... We're going to do it right.
我还有... 我们会做好的
Tia, who? Who's "We"?
蒂亚 谁 "我们"是谁
No! No, no, they're going to take it away from me, no!
不 不要 他们要来带走它了 不要
No! Please tell them I can do it this time!
不 求你告诉他们我这次能做到的
I can be a good mum!
我能做一个好妈妈
You've got to tell them I can do it this time!
你一定要告诉他们我这次能做到的
Please! Don't let them take it away from me!
求你了 不要让他们带走它
It's different now! You promised! You promised to help me!
这次不一样了 你答应过的 你答应过帮助我
She closed down. You won't get anything.
她回到自己的世界里了 问不出什么来了
You switched the light off.
你把灯关了
The buzzing... the buzzing
灯在闪...
gets in your head. How can anyone think?
闪得人心烦意乱 还有谁能好好思考
I...
我...
I have concerns that Riley's
我担心莱利的死
death is affecting her mental stability.
影响到了她精神状况
She's... She wasn't talking about Riley.
她... 她不是在说莱利
No! No!
不 不
Please, I don't want to, please... No. No! Just get off me!
求你 我不想去 求你 不 不 放开我
Just get off me! No!
放开我 不
Please, let me go, please... No!
求求你 放我走 求求你 不
No!
不
So, who was she talking about, then?
那她说的是谁
Someone who cares for her.
一个照顾她
Someone who's helping her.
帮助她的人
If I'd only had a longer time with her...
如果我有更多时间...
You always were good with the window lickers.
你总是特别擅长和难搞的人打交道
It's nice to see you found your tribe.
很高兴看到你找到自己同类
Admit it...
承认吧
you miss me.
你想我了
If that's a Dr. Pepper, it's mine.
如果是胡椒博士的话 那是我的
Must have got stuck halfway down.
应该是半路卡住了
It swallowed my quid.
它把我那一英镑吞了
Ta.
谢谢
There are no images of Riley in the car
直到史蒂薇被杀的一天后
until the day after Stevie was killed.
才有莱利开那辆车的监控录像
Before that, he's always on foot.
那之前他一直是步行
Sprawl of kids around him... running for him, it looks like.
身边一群小孩... 看起来是给他跑腿的
He's not got that car any time before Stevie died.
在史蒂薇死之前他从来没碰过那辆车
So, who had it?
那车是谁的
Then, I noticed some date discrepancies.
然后我注意到一些日期上的不符
Some login details that didn't look right.
有一些出现的时间看起来不太对劲
October 21st, 21:03.
十月二十一日 晚上九点零三分
October 21st, 21:03.
十月二十一日 晚上九点零三分
He was two miles away...
他在两英里之外
and he certainly wasn't driving that car.
所以当时肯定不是他开车
When Stevie was shot...
当史蒂薇被杀时...
Riley was on the other side of town.
莱利在城市的另一头
Finally.
终于
I might be a skunk dealer, but I'm no murderer.
我是个毒贩 但我不是杀人犯
I saved that for you, River.
我一直等着说这句话呢 里弗
Got to find yourself another man.
你得去调查其它人了
You have to release it to the press.
你必须向媒体公布此事
We went over everything...
我们调查了所有线索...
You missed it.
你们有疏漏
Yes, thanks for that, Einstein.
没错 谢谢 爱因斯坦先生
You know, you've made this twice as hard for yourself?
你知不知道 你自己把事情搞得加倍难办了
Do you know what the press will do to you? I was wrong.
你知道媒体会怎么对你吗 我弄错了
They will crucify you!
他们会把你钉死在十字架上的
- He was innocent. - Brilliant.
他是无辜的 好极了
The boss has asked for Stevie's
上头又要求查史蒂薇的
accounts again. For what?
银行账户了 查什么
Weight Watchers subscriptions? Payments for takeaways?
慧优体的会员费 外卖♥♥的付款吗
And ten grand,
还有一万英镑取现
withdrawn a week before she died.
就在她死前一周
They're asking me if she had a second phone.
他们还问我她是不是有另一个电♥话♥
It's an obvious question.
问得还不够明显吗
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表