剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
said "I refuse to join a club that..."
"我拒绝加入一个
".. that would have me as a member.'."
视我为会员的俱乐部
So consider this my resignation. My cancellation.
所以把这当做我的请辞 我的退出吧
I don't need my two £2 dues back,
不需要还给我两英镑的会费
because the coffee was better than the company.
因为咖啡比这些同伴们好得多
So... that's something.
所以 这就是我要说的
Right.
好吧
Sorry, have you finished?
不好意思 你说完了吗
So let's remember that we don't censor anyone's voices here.
记住 我们在这里不责怪任何人的发言
So, um... thank you, River.
谢谢你 里弗
Thank you.
谢谢
OK, same time Thursday.
下周四同一时间
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢大家
Don't let him in.
别让他控制你
He's coming for you.
他是冲着你来的
Who are ya? Who are ya? Who are ya? Who are ya? Who are ya?
你是谁 你是谁 你是谁
Who are ya?
你是谁
What the hell?!
搞什么鬼
Crazy, man!
你疯了吧
River?
里弗
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
没事的
Sunny.
# 阳光小妞 #
Yesterday my life was filled with rain.
# 昨天我的人生全是狂风暴雨 #
Sunny.
# 阳光小妞 #
You smiled at me and really eased the pain.
# 你对我笑笑 带走了痛苦 #
Now the dark days are done and the bright days are here.
# 如今黑暗已经过去 光明终于来临 #
My Sunny one shines so sincere.
# 我的阳光小妞 如此耀眼 #
Sunny one, so true, I love you.
# 我的阳光小妞 我真的 很爱你#
Sunny.
# 阳光小妞 #
Thank you for the sunshine bouquet.
# 谢谢你带来的一缕阳光 #
Sunny.
# 阳光小妞 #
Thank you for the love you brought my way...
# 谢谢你给我的爱 #
Red.
红葡萄酒
No, white.
不 白葡萄酒
Red.
红的
Stick with... Stick with red.
还是 还是红的吧
Sunny.
# 阳光小妞 #
Thank you for the truth you let me see.
# 谢谢你带给我真♥相♥ #
Sunny...
# 阳光小妞 #
Breathe.
呼吸
What have you got in the fridge?
冰箱里有什么
Eggs.
鸡蛋
Good.
很好
Now, remember how you do this. Yeah.
现在 记住该怎么做 好的
Because we went over this. Yeah.
因为我们排演过了 是的
Pour the wine.
倒酒
Are you hungry? It's late.
你饿了吗 已经很晚了
I... I could...
我 我可以
I have eggs.
我有鸡蛋
Eggs is good.
鸡蛋不错
Right.
是的
You want more?
你还想吃吗
No. No.
不用了
Good eggs.
鸡蛋挺好吃的
Do you cook a lot?
你经常做饭吗
Oh, when I can.
有时间就做
Go ahead, you... No.
你接吧 不接
Tonight...
今晚
What I said...
我说的那些话...
particularly about children...
特别是关于孩子的...
Oh.
噢
I did have a child.
我确实有过孩子
She died at six weeks.
她只活了六周
So...
所以
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
And you should note that I've shared coffee with you...
你要记得我和你喝过咖啡
what? Twice?
多少次 两次吧
And now eggs, so...
现在又是鸡蛋 所以
'The number you have called is unavailable.
您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥暂时无法接通
'Please leave a message after the tone,
请在滴声之后留言
'or press one to change your message.'
或者按一重新留言
Yes!
太好了
Who's playing?
谁的比赛
Liverpool.
利物浦
It's not my team.
不是我喜欢的队伍
Wait!
等等
Officer requesting backup!
警官请求支援
Just slow down!
停下来
I just want to talk to you! Wait! Slow down!
我只想和你谈谈 等等 别跑
I just want to talk to you!
我只想和你谈谈
Why are you running?
你跑什么
Get down!
下来
No! No!
别打我 别打
No! No!
别打了
There was a playground near my grandmother's house.
我祖母家附近有一个操场
No children. Not for miles.
方圆几里都没有小孩子
I used to think it was just for me.
我过去以为那是专为我准备的
And I would see this old man looking down at me from his flat.
我能看见一个老人在他的公♥寓♥里看着我
And he would wave at me and I would wave back.
他向我挥手 我也向他挥手
So one day, I said to myself, I'll go and knock on his door,
有一天我对自己说 我要去敲他的门
I'll speak to him.
跟他说话
I was a very nervous boy.
我是个非常容易紧张的孩子
But still I walked over to
但我还是走到
his block of flats and knocked on the door.
他的公♥寓♥楼 敲了敲门
No-one in.
没人在家
I walked back home across the playground...
我穿过操场走回家
and there I saw him...
在那看见了他
lying in the snow.
躺在雪地里
I didn't know what had happened, but...
我不知道发生了什么 但是
he was dead.
他死了
And I ran so fast...
我飞奔到
to Mr Alghren's house.
阿尔格伦先生家里
That's what everyone did.
大家都是这么做的
And he said...
然后他说
"I'm a policeman, you're all right now."
我是警♥察♥ 你没事了
And he took me home.
他把我送回家了
But what I could see that he could not...
但是他不能看到 而我却能看到的是
the old man came home with me.
那个老人跟着我回家了
And stayed.
而且留了下来
And talked to me.
和我聊天
And I wasn't alone any more.
从此我不再孤单
Do you blame yourself?
你会自责吗
No.
不会
He was old. It was cold.
他很老了 天又很冷
For Stevie?
我是说史蒂薇
It's understandable.
我能理解
Some people never encounter death their entire lives.
有些人一辈子都不会面对死亡
And you...
而你...
you live with it... every day.
你每一天都与死亡相伴
Hello.
你好
Christ! You idiot!
天啊 你这个白♥痴♥
Sorry, sorry. Are you all right?
对不起 对不起 你还好吗
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine. Oh, God, babe...
没事 我没事 天啊 宝贝
This is...
这位是...
This is your fault.
这都怪你
Do you know I cooked lamb for you both tonight?
你知道今晚我为你俩做了羊肉吗
Marianne. Only he didn't ask you, did he?
玛丽安 只不过他没有邀请你 对吗
Cos that's not what you do, is it? You don't actually talk,
因为那不是你的风格 对吗 你不会与人沟通
actually get to know one another.
不会去了解别人
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表