剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
And can you? Yes, I can.
你可以吗 是的 我可以
Have you done this before?
你曾经接受过心理治疗吗
Have you ever been prescribed medication?
你是否曾经接受药物治疗
There's nothing... nothing on your medical records...
你的病历上没有记录
On applying to the force,
在申请加入警籍时
I submitted to a full medical examination...
我递交了全套健康检查...
You know... which I passed...
你知道... 并且通过了...
if you do not declare any medical or psychiatric history...
如果你不声明任何医学或精神病史...
successfully. River.
通过检查了 里弗
Well, my BMI was a little high.
好吧 我的体质指数有点高
You want me to do this report, don't you?
你希望我做这份报告 对吗
If I don't do this report, what will happen?
如果我不做这个报告 会怎么样
I'll lose my job. And then what?
我会丢掉工作 然后呢
I'll drink a lot of whisky.
我会喝很多威士忌
And then what?
然后呢
Do you know Marcus McDonald well?
你和马库斯·麦克唐纳很熟吗
Yes, you do.
对 你们很熟
Well, since you were asking me questions, I thought...
你一直在问我问题 我在想...
In about two minutes,
大概两分钟后
Dud, the very nice man
达德 媒体办公室那位
from the press office, will pass this door.
人很不错的老兄就会进来
In his hand, he will be
在他手上会有一份
holding an official statement for the press,
对媒体的正式声明
who are about to convene, also just a few yards from here.
他们都被从附近召集而来
They will learn that I...
他们会知道我...
I chased a man to his death.
我追踪一名男子并致其死亡
I chased an innocent man to his death...
我追踪一个无辜的人并致其死亡...
although the medical coroner kindly has concluded
尽管法医已经得出
that it was accidental...
这是一起意外的结论
which is of very little comfort to his girlfriend.
但这对他女友而言仍难以接受
His girlfriend, who's been sectioned.
他的女友被送进了精神病院
Although, who wouldn't, under the circumstances, go mad?
而在这种情形下 有谁不会失去理智呢
I'm just telling you...
我说这些
in case you'd like to note that down.
只是觉得或许你想记下这些
They've found you out. I blame myself.
他们发现了 怪我
I'm not listening.
我没在听
I tried, but you have no small talk.
我努力了 但是你不会闲聊
It keeps people from asking questions.
闲聊能防止别人提问
Weather. Football. "See anything good on the last night?"
天气 足球 "昨晚有什么精彩的节目吗"
Try it.
试试看
You might surprise yourself.
你自己都会吓一跳的
Ira... CCTV pictures, Tracey Estate, last 12 months.
以拉 特雷西区最近一年的监控图像
Riley got that car from somewhere,
莱利从某个地方得到那辆车
and Tia was talking about someone else.
蒂亚则提到了另一个人
That kid, there...
那个孩子 这里
there, there...
这里 这里
there, there, there...
这里 这里 这里
there.
这里
Always with a bike.
总是骑着一辆自行车
Who is he?
他是谁
I need to talk to Tia again.
我需要和蒂亚再谈谈
Find out where they took her.
搞清楚她被送去哪里了
I'll meet you downstairs.
我和你在楼下汇合
Do you want the radio on? No.
你要听收音机吗 不
Have you ever been to China?
你去过中国吗
You see, that's when you could have asked a question.
这时你就可以问他
"No. Why?"
"没有 怎么了"
I was up reading about it till three.
我昨晚直到三点都在看介绍中国的书
Baby wouldn't sleep.
孩子不肯睡觉
Amazing place.
那是个神奇的地方
Now, you say something else.
现在 你说点别的
The fortune cookie was invented in San Francisco in 1900.
幸运饼干是1990年在旧金山被发明的
Serious?
真的吗
You can trust nothing.
没什么能相信的了
Hello.
你好
You were right, Tia.
蒂亚 你说得对
Riley couldn't have killed DS Stevenson.
莱利不可能杀了史蒂文森警士
I need to find out who did.
我需要找出是谁干的
Did I do that?
那是我♥干♥的吗
That?
这个
Yeah.
对
They gave me something.
他们给我吃了药
At least it's quiet here.
至少这里很安静
Yes, it is.
是的 很安静
Do you want anything, Tia?
你要喝点什么吗 蒂亚
A cup of tea, or anything?
茶 或者其它饮料
No.
不
You sure?
你确定
I want to show you something.
我想给你看些东西
Is he the "We"?
他就是你所说的"我们"吗
Tia?
蒂亚
I didn't want to go on my own.
我不想自己一个人去
You still worry...
你会一直担心
You still worry, when they...
一直担心...
When they feel for the heartbeat,
即使他们探听到胎儿的心跳
you can't be sure, so...
你也不确定 所以...
So, Bruno came.
所以 布鲁诺来了
Bruno? Yeah.
布鲁诺 对
He's different to the others. He's a soft boy.
他和别人不一样 他是一个温柔的男孩
He's kind.
他人很好
And he was with you at the hospital that night.
所以那天晚上他和你在医院
Is he the father?
他是孩子的父亲吗
He'll make a good dad.
他会是一个好爸爸的
I thought, this time...
我以为这次...
I thought, this time, with Bruno...
我以为这次和布鲁诺在一起...
He just wanted to get us a car.
他只是想给我们搞一辆车
He didn't want me going on the bus.
他不想让我挤公交
He didn't nick it until the next day.
直到第二天他才去偷的
The day after that copper got shot.
那位警♥察♥被枪杀的第二天
So, he stole the car?
所以是他偷来那辆车的吗
Yeah. As soon as Riley saw it, he wanted it.
是的 莱利一看到那车 就想要
He didn't care that it was hot.He didn't give a shit.
他才不管那车是不是刚偷来的 无所顾忌
There was nothing we could do.
我们当时什么办法都没有
So, we need to talk to Bruno, to tell him that...
那我们需要和布鲁诺谈谈 告诉他
To tell him it's OK.
告诉他 这没关系
We just need to know where he got the car from.
我们只是要知道车是从哪儿来的
They're going to take the baby away, for definite now.
他们现在要把孩子带走 已经确定了
So, you need to show them that you're OK.
所以你才需要让他们知道 你没问题
You need to take your medication.
你要继续吃药
You need to tell us where Bruno is.
你要告诉我们布鲁诺在哪里
Maybe, with his help, you can keep the baby.
也许在他的帮助下 你能把孩子留下
Maybe he can be the good dad, until you're well again.
说不定他可以在你康复之前做一个好父亲
You're all right, Tia.
没事的 蒂亚
Even as you are, you're all right.
尽管你现在是这样 但你会没事的
Not everyone fits in this world.
并不是所有人都适合这个世界
Do you hear me?
你听到我的话了吗
We can do this.
我们能做到的
We're all right.
我们都会没事的
We just have to...
我们只需要
Pretend?
伪装吗
Yeah.
是的
Oh, is it now?
现在就要生了吗
Bruno, I need Bruno.
布鲁诺我需要布鲁诺
We can get him. Tell us where he is.
告诉我们他在哪 我们找他过来
That's him.
就是他
Bruno! Bruno, stop! It's OK!
布鲁诺布鲁诺站住 没事的
Slow down! You don't need to run!
慢点 你不用跑的
Bruno...
布鲁诺
We know you stole the car. Where from?
我们知道是你偷了那辆车 是从哪儿偷的
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表