剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
Are you sure you're wrong?
你确定你弄错了吗
We suspect she was investigating something and this may be it.
我们怀疑她在调查什么事件 很可能就是这事
You can help us.
你可以帮我们
Please don't say I told you.
请别说是我告诉你的
She knows her.
她认识她
Mrs Akentola knew her.
阿肯托拉夫人认识她
My suspicion is this is only a fraction of her client list,
我怀疑这只是她客户名单的一小部分
but she has a pretty good strike rate, Mrs Akentola.
但阿肯托拉夫人的通过率相当不错
Then why is she lying about meeting Stevie?
那她为何要谎称没见过史蒂薇
If you're covering up an immigration scam...
如果你在掩盖一个移♥民♥骗局...
That's what she was investigating.
那就是她在调查的事
Exactly, my friend.
确实 我的朋友
There's nothing here. Overstayed visa, odd asylum case.
没什么特别的 签证过期 申请临时庇护
What's interesting is... Most of them go to appeal,
有趣的是 他们多数都上诉了
and only on appeal do they get a right to stay.
而且只上诉是否有权利留下
Mayonnaise.
蛋黄酱
Big mistake.
你不该加的
Four points.
四个棒点
It's not late.
现在还不晚
I'm here. What?
我在这里 什么
I'm sitting right opposite. Yeah.
我坐在你正对面 是的
So you could talk. You could talk to me instead of her.
所以你可以跟我聊 而不是跟她
I could.
我可以
But then you'd have to have something interesting to say.
不过那你得说些有趣的事情
Found something? Maybe. I'm not sure yet.
有发现吗 也许是 我还不确定
River?
里弗
Are you free tonight?
你今晚有空吗
My wife's cooking dinner
我妻子在准备晚餐
and said...
她说...
She said I should ask you if you'd like to come over.
她说我应该问你是否愿意来吃饭
I'm busy.
我很忙
Sure.
的确
Sure. Another time.
的确 下次吧
Um... What is she cooking?
她煮的什么菜
Probably something... meat...
可能是什么肉
There'll probably be some meat of some kind.
很可能是什么动物的肉
Lamb, maybe.
可能是羔羊肉
I don't like lamb.
我不喜欢羔羊肉
There you go.
随你
I'm going nowhere.
我哪也不去
Oh, River.
里弗
You go on.
你们先走
We're in filling in forms.
我们是来填表的
I'm trying to keep them calm,
我努力让他们保持平静
but it's all storm with that family.
但那家人都是暴脾气
What forms?
什么表格
Compensation. They've taken advice, apparently.
赔偿金 他们显然请教过某人
This is where Stevie would have come in,
以前这时就该史蒂薇出场了
you know, acted as my ballast.
让我保持镇定
Do you want me to talk to them?
希望我和他们谈谈吗
No, no. You've got enough on your plate.
不不 你的事情已经够多了
Um, are we... getting any closer?
案子有什么新进展了吗
I'll take that as a hopeful sign.
不说话 就当是乐观的讯号♥吧
That family... Vultures.
那家人 很贪婪
They're grieving.
他们很悲痛
The press don't help. Six weeks.
媒体报道也没什么用了 六周了
For Christ's sake, six weeks.
上帝啊 都六周了
You can't let them dictate. Yeah.
你不能让他们牵着鼻子走 没错
So, er, Rosa's sick.
呃 萝莎病了吗
Right.
是啊
We were meant to go out last night,
我们本来打算昨晚一起出去的
but she seems fine today.
但她今天看起来没事了
Tom, listen to me.
汤姆 听我说
Do you think she seems fine?
你觉得她没事了吗
Good. Good.
很好 很好
And you need to start taking responsibility, do you hear me?
而你该承担起责任了 听到没
Sorry. Sorry! Keep me posted.
抱歉 真不好意思 随时向我汇报
Marcus and Rosa, are they...?
马库斯在和萝莎约会吗...
Are you following me?
你干嘛跟着我
This is the men's.
这是男洗手间
But...
但...
If I was having a pee,
要是我进来是小便呢
would you hover outside like that?
你就像这样在外面晃荡吗
Yeah.
没错
Are they?
他们是在一起了吗
No.
没有
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
He might want to, but...
可能他想 但是...
Did he say that? Oh, God.
他那么说了吗 天哪
Of course.
当然了
Why wouldn't a beautiful 30-something like Rosa
萝莎这样三十出头年轻漂亮的女士
go for a balding, self-opinionated older man? I mean...
有什么理由不跟一个刚愎自用的秃头老家伙约会呢 我是说...
Yeah, what a catch.
这对象选得
God, the arrogance of you men. To think that...
天哪 你们男人的自大心理 竟然认为...
Is that it?
就是那事吗
Have you finished?
你问完了吗
It doesn't matter that I am heading up this entire investigation.
没人在意是我在负责整个调查
It doesn't matter that he keeps shoving me in front of the press.
没人在意他把我推到媒体面前承受压力
The weekly humiliation of questions unanswered.
每周例行的丢脸时间
Can you...?
劳驾...
What do I say, River?
我能说什么呢 里弗
We have nothing.
我们什么都查不出来
Nothing! Marcus is right.
一点都查不出来 马库斯是对的
Six weeks.
六周了
Tom has cancelled...
汤姆不来了
So now I have to cook and smile
于是现在我得做饭 赔笑脸
and sing Happy-sodding-Birthday
给一个既没有那份心也没有那副牙口
to a man who has neither the inclination nor the teeth
能吃得动见鬼的生日蛋糕的老头子
to even eat sodding birthday cake.
唱该死的生日歌♥
Which I also made.
蛋糕还得我烤
Whilst doing this job. While he...
同时我还得应付工作 而他...
he...
他...
If people say they have to work late, do they?
男人说他们晚上要加班 是真的吗
Do they have to work late?
他们非得加班吗
Is he having an affair... Tom?
汤姆... 是有外遇了吗
What makes you say that?
你怎么会那样想
Do I even care?
反正我也不关心
All these bloody women with their ridiculous names.
那些名字起得莫名其妙的女人们
Pretty...
漂亮...
and clever...
又聪慧...
and young.
而且年轻
He introduces them to me.
他介绍我跟她们认识
I surprised him last week.
上周我吓了他一跳
He was embracing this tiny, tiny, little elfin thing.
他正抱着一个超级 特别 娇小的小妞
With a pink woolly hat and...
戴着粉色的毛线帽子 而且...
so pretty.
很漂亮
Then he kissed me in front of her
然后他当着她的面吻了我
and whisked me off before I could make a scene.
然后在我发作之前把我打发走了
Apparently she was terribly upset
显然她非常生气
because her hours had been cut
因为她和他的共处时间被压缩了
and apparently it's highly competitive
而且显然翻译岗位
for interpreters these days.
最近竞争挺激烈的
I consoled him.
我安慰了他
He's an ass. Yeah. Yeah.
他真是个混♥蛋♥ 没错 没错
That's what Stevie used to say.
史蒂薇过去也这么说
She gave you that money, didn't she?
她把那些钱给了你 对吗
That's what she was giving you outside the restaurant. The 10K.
她在餐馆外面给你的就是那笔钱 一万英镑
I'm not an idiot.
我不傻
They were her total life savings
那是她一辈子的积蓄
and, in the event that anything should happen, she had this idea
在什么都可能发生的紧要关头
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表