剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
The only way I can do this,
而我能坚持的唯一原因
the only way that I can wait for him to come home late at night
我能等待他每天晚归的唯一原因
is if I know you've got his back.
就是相信有你做他的后援
You're his partner! That's what you're meant to be.
你可是他的搭档 那是你应该做的啊
Can we just go home? No.
我们回家吧 不
He works every hour God sends for you,
他每时每刻都在为你工作
to impress you.
为了给你留下好印象
He's bringing papers home,
他把文件带回家
falling asleep in his dinner. For you!
吃晚餐时累得睡过去 都是为了你
And you barely even talk to him.
而你几乎不跟他说话
You barely even see him. Well, I see him.
你几乎不正眼瞧他 而我在乎他
Because he's my partner.
因为他是我的搭档
And I'm married to him too.
并且我嫁给了他
So I need you... I need you to...
所以我需要你... 我需要你...
Because...
因为...
he is very precious... to me.
他对我很宝贵
He's important.
他很重要
All right?
明白了吗
So come to dinner next week.
那下周来我家吃饭
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Come on.
走吧
Oh, look at this.
瞧瞧你
It's the same guy.
是同一个人
Six.
六号♥监
Get up.
起来
He'll need an interpreter.
他需要一名翻译
Found wrapped in a shirt, behind a hostel radiator.
被衬衫包着藏在旅社的暖气后面
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Fedor Postan. 34 years old.
费德罗·鲍斯顿 三十四岁
Moldovan. Unemployed.
摩尔多瓦人 无业
Overstayed his visa in March.
签证三月份已过期
May have known Haider from the hostel.
可能是在旅社中与海德相识的
Any previous record?
有过前科吗
Where shall I begin?
这要从何说起
I'm Detective Chief Inspector Chrissie Read
我是总督察克丽茜·里德
and this is my colleague, DI River.
这位是我的同事 里弗警督
You will be charged with the violent attack on my colleague,
你会因昨晚暴♥力♥袭击我的同事
Detective Sergeant King, last night.
金警士被起诉
We also want to talk to
我们还想跟你聊一下
you about the murder of Haider Jamal Abdi.
关于海德·贾马尔·阿卜迪被杀案的情况
You do not have to say anything,
你有权保持沉默
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention
但如果你未能就某问题作出说明
when questioned something
而在庭审中该问题又作为辩护依据
which you later rely on in court...
可能会对你的辩护产生不利影响
Excuse me.
抱歉
Could you please go slower? Thank you.
你能说慢一点吗 谢谢
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
你所说的一切都可能作为证据
Do you recognise this?
你认得这个吗
No comment.
无可奉告
You have been caught on camera mopping a floor in the library
监控显示贾马尔·阿卜迪先生遇害时
where Mr Jamal Abdi was murdered.
你正在图书馆内拖地
Yet the cleaning company has no record of your employment.
然而清洁公♥司♥并无雇佣你的记录
No comment.
无可奉告
Your prints are on this knife.
这把刀上有你的指纹
We will link you to this murder.
我们清楚你涉嫌谋杀
So maybe you want to rethink.
也许你需要再考虑一下
I'm offering you the chance to help us and do yourself a favour.
这是帮助我们 也是救你自己的好机会
Give me a motive, because we have the weapon. So start talking.
告诉我你的动机 因为我们掌握了凶器 说吧
I want to give a statement. Good.
我要认罪 好的
I get a text.
我收到了一条短♥信♥
Someone leaves money for me to pick up.
有人让我去取一笔钱
Where?
从哪里
The carwash in Dalston Lane.
达尔斯顿巷的洗车店
I get a locker number and a key.
我收到了储物柜的号♥码和钥匙
I was meant to pick up a
任务成功后
second instalment after the job was done.
我本该去取尾款
So you haven't picked it up yet?
所以你还没有去取吗
DCI Read is leaving the interview room.
里德总督察暂离审讯室
Chrissie. You get a confession out of him and fast.
克里茜 你快点去让他认罪
Are these his things? Yes, ma'am.
这些是他的东西吗 是的 长官
Ah, locker 19.
十九号♥储物柜
I work with Tom. I know you do.
我和汤姆共事 我知道
You need to look at this list.
你们需要看看这份名单
This is Mrs Akentola's entire client list.
这是阿肯托拉夫人的完整客户名单
Nothing left out.
无一余漏
I don't think Fedor even knew the man he killed.
我认为费德罗并不认识他杀的人是谁
But these people are broke
但这些人穷困潦倒
and will do anything for a few hundred pounds
为了几百块钱和一张签证
and a promise of a visa.
他们愿意做任何事
I can get others.
我还可以拿到其它证据
One or two lawyers who I suspect are doing exactly the same...
我怀疑还有一两名律师在做同样的事
ensuring clients' applications go through.
为了确保客户的申请能顺利通过
Paying judges when needed,
贿赂当事法官
to overlook discrepancies and approve their right to stay here.
好让他们敷衍了事 从而批准他们的居留申请
Which judges?
哪些法官
Which judges?!
哪些法官
My client is waiting here! How long are you going to hold him?
我的当事人还在等着 你们还要扣留他多久
We're charging him.
我们要起诉他
Thank you.
谢谢你
Chrissie. Not yet. Not yet.
克里茜 还不到时候 还没到
Find out if there's a camera on locker 19.
查查十九号♥储物柜那里是否有监控
Couple of thousand.
几千英镑
Is that the going rate now?
这是现在的行价吗
Police. We need to pull up some CCTV footage, please.
警♥察♥ 我们需要提取监控录像
Thank you.
谢谢
This is the last couple of days.
这是最近几天的
It's there.
在这里
This was yesterday?
这是昨天的录像吗
Yeah.
是的
Go back.
回退一点
There.
就是那里
Zoom in.
放大
I want all this footage.
我要全部录像
Get the whole team on this.
让全组人员分♥析♥这段录像
We've bought a new sofa.
我们买♥♥了新沙发
Had the roof done in August.
八月份修整好了屋顶
Came to about £10,000.
花了大概一万英镑
Paid for it in cash.
都是现金支付
He said it was...
他说那是...
A back-dated... rebate.
早生效的退款
And there was more.
而且还有更多
It doesn't mean he was involved in Stevie's death.
那不代表他一定与史蒂薇的死有关
Wait outside the house. Just give me... ten minutes.
你们在屋外等着 给我十分钟
Just... time to clear the kids.
让我接走孩子们
Chrissie... Please don't.
克里茜 请别再说了
Hello. You want a drink?
你好 要喝点酒吗
I sent the kids out for fish and chips.
我让孩子们出去吃炸鱼薯条了
Genius. I've a tonne of work to sign off on, so...
太好了 我正好有一大堆文件要签字
What?
怎么了
Hello!
你们好
We need to take you in, Tom.
我们要带你回去问话 汤姆
All right...
好吧
Chrissie?
克里茜
We need to ask you some questions.
我们需要问你一些问题
Yeah. Chrissie...
好的 克里茜
You are under arrest.
你被捕了
I just need to... No. Leave those.
我需要... 不 放着别动
We need to go through everything.
我们需要搜查所有物品
Chrissie.
克里茜
Chrissie!
克里茜
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表