剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
"I'll see you later. OK.
"再见
"'I love you, Mum."
"我爱你 妈妈"
We were meant to do it together,
我们本计划一起这么做的
but he couldn't go through with it.
但他没能做到
He tried to stop me,
他试图阻止我
it was just too late.
但已经太晚了
Why do you think he's so ashamed?
你觉得他为何如此羞愧呢
I never do go to university, do I?
我再也不可能去读大学了 是嘛
No.
是的
I climbed that tree and found her...
我爬上了那棵树 然后发现了她的...
and your rope too.
以及你的绳子
I'm sorry that you're not a murderer.
很抱歉 但你不是一个杀人犯
Just human.
只是一个普通人
You'll be released.
你很快就会被释放
I still will stay with thee
我将永远陪伴你
and never, from this palace of dim night, depart again.
再不离开这漫漫长夜的幽宫
Here...
在这里
Here, will I remain,
我要留在这里
with worms that are thy chambermaids.
跟你的侍婢 那些蛆虫们在一起
Oh, here,
在这里
will I set up my everlasting rest...
我要永久安息下来
And shake the yoke of inauspicious stars
从我这厌倦人世的凡躯上
from this world-wearied flesh.
挣脱恶运的束缚
Eyes, look your last.
双眸 再最后看你一眼
Arms, take your last embrace.
双臂 再最后拥你入怀
And, lips...
双唇
Oh, you, the doors of breath.
带来你芬香的气息
Seal with a righteous kiss.
让我们用一个合法的吻
A dateless bargain
跟独占一切的死亡
to engrossing death.
签订一个永久的契约吧
Come, bitter conduct.
来吧 苦难的指挥
Come, unsavoury guide!
来吧 无良的向导
Thou desperate pilot, now at once
绝望的舵手
run on the dashing rocks,
快把你厌倦于风涛的船舶
thy sea-sick weary bark!
撞向那悬崖吧
Here's...
以此敬
to my love!
吾爱
You have to live.
你得活着
It must be better to live than to die.
能活着比什么都强
That's right, Inspector.
你说得对 警长
"Heaven is here."
"这就是天堂"
River...
里弗
River!
里弗
River, stop it!
里弗 快停下
There's no-one there.
那根本没有人啊
I know.
我知道
Hi!
你好
Oh, you've got a two-for-one voucher.
你有买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的优♥惠♥券
Yes, I know.
我知道
You're on your own?
你一个人吗
Yes, I'm on my own. OK, let me have a look.
对 我一个人 让我看看
Booth seven.
七号♥包房♥
Whitney... or Beyonce?
惠特尼还是碧昂斯呢
I Love To Love by Tina Charles.
蒂娜·查尔斯的"我想爱一场"
Sing, you nutter.
唱啊 傻瓜
Sing! Wants to dance.
唱啊 # 他想要跳舞 #
He loves to dance.
# 他爱跳舞 #
He's got to dance.
# 他要跳舞 #
Oh, I love to love...
# 我想爱一场 #
But my baby just loves to dance.
# 但我的爱人却只为舞蹈而心醉 #
Oh, I love to love.
# 我想爱一场 #
But there's no time for our romance.
# 却没有闲暇来浪漫 #
No, no, no.
# 太糟了 #
Oh, I love to love.
# 我想爱一场 #
But my baby just loves to dance.
# 但我的爱人却只为舞蹈而心醉 #
The minute the band begins to swing it.
# 此刻乐队开始摇摆 #
He's on his feet to dig it.
# 他的腿也会跟着摇摆 #
And dance the night away.
# 一直跳到天亮 #
Stop
# 停下 #
I'm spinning like a top.
# 我如陀螺一样旋转 #
We'll dance until we drop.
# 我们要一直跳到虚脱 #
But if I had my way.
# 但如果我要随意所为 #
I'm spinning like a top.
却停不下来
I didn't do it.
不是我♥干♥的
Want me to sing you to sleep?
要我唱歌♥哄你入睡嘛
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表