剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
He's not even on the investigation.
他根本不负责这个案子
He spots a beaten-up car then,
他因为鲁莽的直觉
based on reckless instinct,
就跟踪了一辆破车
chases a random man to his death.
还把车主给逼死了
Or we're looking at our first viable lead.
也许这会是我们第一条有效的线索
It's not beyond the realms of possibility. Riley has got form.
这是有可能的 莱利有犯罪前科
But if Riley did kill her,
但如果莱利真的杀了她
I'd have preferred to have questioned him.
我更希望是能带回来审讯
He should be on compassionate leave.
我们应该安排他休个丧假
He won't take it.
他不会接受的
It's not as if I haven't tried.
我又不是没试过
Try harder.
再努力试试
He has an 80% clear-up rate.
他的破案率高达80%
Then give him a good reference.
那就给他一些好的建议
I'm encouraging him to focus back on the Erin Fielding case.
我在敦促他把工作重心放回艾琳·菲尔丁的案子上
We do have a duty to him.
我们对他有责任
To ensure that if he's not mentally fit to work then...
那就确保他的精神状态还能工作...
Yes, I will call it.
是 我会确认的
I want to see River's psych report as soon as it's in.
我要尽快看到里弗的精神评估报告
Oi.
嗨
The last holiday you took,
你上次休假时
you called me with heat stroke...
从苏格兰打电♥话♥给我...
from Scotland.
说你中暑了
I told you, I hate holidays.
我说了 我讨厌假期
So, get back to work then.
那就回到工作上
We made a promise to Erin's mother.
我们向艾琳的母亲保证过
Morning.
早上好
Do you know your teeth are the last thing to rot?
你知道人死后牙齿是最后腐烂的吗
After bones and hair, and skin.
在骨头 头发 皮肤之后
George Washington wore hippopotamus teeth.
乔治·华盛顿装了河马的牙
You've run out of Shreddies again.
你的早餐麦片又吃完了
So, are you going to get my suitcase down?
你会把我的旅行箱拿下来吗
I've got masses to pack.
我有好多东西要收拾
I know you've been looking at my Facebook page again.
我知道你又在研究我的脸书了
'This train is for Bank,
本次列车驶向河岸站
'the next stop is Westferry.
下一站是西渡口
'On leaving the train...'
请下车的...
There are 12 questions
有十二个问题
and 12 boxes to tick.
和十二个小格子要填
I make an assessment
我会根据这些问题
based on these questions and the answers you tick.
和你给出的答案进行评估
It's procedure.
这是程序
Ok.
好吧
I'm going to read them out
我读出来
and you simply answer yes or no.
你简单地回答是或否就行
Have you experienced or been exposed to a traumatic event?
你直接或间接地经历过创伤事件吗
During the traumatic event...
在创伤事件中...
I don't know what I'm doing here.
我不知道我在这干什么
You witnessed the murder of your colleague
你亲眼目睹你的同事被谋杀
less than three weeks ago, River.
还不到三周 里弗
When an officer has witnessed a violent death,
每当有警员目睹暴♥力♥死亡
it's protocol to offer psychiatric counselling.
按规定是要进行心理辅♥导♥的
There are concerns...
有些人关心...
about how you're handling her death.
你如何应对她的死亡
So, let's interrogate the things we do know.
审视一下我们已知的线索
It is a blue Mondeo,
一辆蓝色的蒙迪欧
but is it the same car?
但那是同一辆车吗
Was it Riley driving that car the night Stevie died?
史蒂薇死的那晚莱利开的是那辆车吗
If so, motive. Why did he kill her?
如果是 动机呢 为什么他要杀她
We've checked those closest to her,
她最亲近的人我们都查过了
so now we want to focus in on Riley.
所以我们现在专注于莱利
Anything...
任何...
ANYTHING you can find that might link him.
找出任何与他相关的线索
This is Stevie we're talking about.
我们所说的是史蒂薇
Ok.
好
Rosa.
萝莎
That's a good name for a psychiatrist.
心理医生叫这名字挺好的
I thought it went quite well.
我觉得进行得不错
There's stuff you could have said.
其实还是有些事情可以讲的
How long we've worked together, when we met,
我们一起工作了多久 什么时候相识
how I bug the shit out of you,
我是如何烦得你要死
how I won't give you any rest...
如何让你无片刻安宁
Just stuff... Stuff.
各种事情...
What are her credentials? References?
她的文凭是什么 履历如何
Where does she come from anyway?
总之她从哪来的
She done nine years with the Met
她在首都警局待了九年
and six years in Broadmoor.
在布罗德莫精神病院工作了六年
River, Detective Sergeant King.
里弗 这是金侦查警长
Ira.
我叫以拉
Ira.
你好以拉
From the Hebrew,
是希伯来语
meaning "Watchful"
意思是"小心点"
or "Full-grown".
或者"成熟的"
Father... Muslim, mother... Jewish.
我父亲是穆♥斯♥林♥ 母亲是犹太人
I'm the original Gaza strip.
我是正宗的"加沙地带"
If you could bring him up to speed with the Erin Fielding case.
你带他尽快跟进艾琳·菲尔丁的案子
Her mother called again.
她母亲又打电♥话♥来了
Boyfriend confessed two and a half months ago.
男友两个半月前认罪了
Aten Olama. 20 years old.
阿托恩·奥拉马 二十岁
Awaiting trial.
候审
He won't tell us where the body is.
他不愿告诉我们尸体在哪
Any previous? No.
有前科吗 没有
Her mother wants to bury her.
她的母亲想安葬她
She sends us reminders of Erin most weeks.
她几乎每周都会寄来艾琳的遗物
I'll talk to Aten again today.
我们今天会再和阿托恩谈谈
Take Ira with you. It would be good to get it off the pile.
让以拉和你一起去 应该有助于你摆脱那堆人
Is that my baby-sitter?
他是我的保姆吗
How did it go with Rosa?
你和萝莎进行得如何
Oh, good. Yeah, very good.
挺好的 非常好
We made very good progress.
我们进展顺利
You were in there less than ten minutes.
你在那里待了还不到十分钟
She asks too many questions.
她的问题太多了
We're trying to link that car to Stevie's murder,
我们在努力把那辆车与史蒂薇的谋杀案联♥系♥起来
otherwise you chased an innocent man to his death.
否则你就是追捕一个无辜的人并致其死亡
He jumped.
他自己跳的
His girlfriend is expecting a baby.
他的女朋友怀孕了
She's already gone to the press.
她已经去找媒体了
Hold it together.
振作起来
We're all struggling here...
我们都在努力...
but I'll take you over a roomful of those goons.
但我还是要带你去见那满屋子的暴徒一样的记者
Prove me right, yeah?
证明我是对的 好吗
The DAC is on his way up. He...
助理副处长在来的路上了 他...
Sod off.
走吧
Good book?
好看吗
It's interesting, very interesting.
是本非常有趣的书
I haven't finished it yet.
我还没读完
'The extraordinary tale of Dr Thomas Cream
汤玛斯·克利的离奇故事
'has long haunted detectives past and present.
从过去到现在一直都困扰着警探们
'To many, I was the Lambeth Poisoner.
对于多数人来说 我是朗伯斯区投毒者
'To the few, I was their angel of death.
对少数人 我是他们的死亡天使
'A qualified physician,
一个执业医生
'there are some who believe my guise hid a darker identity.'
有些人相信我的外表下隐藏着更黑暗的身份
Bravo, River.
好极了 里弗
You chased the vermin to his death.
你追捕一个歹徒致其死亡
I say abort them.
我说了断他们吧
Abort them all at birth.
在摇篮时就扼杀掉
But what release!
但什么才是解脱
Better, surely, to die!
当然是去死更好
River!
里弗
River!
里弗
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表