剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
如果真的是他下了毒手
Could you identify him?
你能认出他吗
Not really.
怕是不能
I used to sit in the car
我一般都是坐在车里
and she'd go in, and pick 'em up.
她走进去 拿餐回来
She never told you about him?
她从没跟你提起过这个人吗
I never even asked.
我从没问过
I never asked anything about Stevie
我从没问过史蒂薇任何事情
and now she's not here...
而现在她已经不在了
there's no one to ask.
也无处可问了
No one remembers her properly...
没人真的记得她的事
I do.
我记得
I remember.
我都记得
Stevie asked me to give you this.
史蒂薇让我给你这些
Take it.
拿着吧
There's a couple of hundred quid here.
这可有好几百磅啊
Daft bird.
这个笨蛋
What she do that for?
她那么做是要干嘛
Even if they are both from Somalia,
就算他们都是索马里来的
what does that prove?
那又能证明什么呢
Nothing.
没什么
Khaalid!
哈利德
You, boy,
小伙子
I see you chatting to yourself.
我见过你一个人自言自语
I have to pick up my kids.
我得去接小孩了
I was 14 when I came to London.
我刚来伦敦的时候十四岁
The first ten minutes I got here,
到了还没十分钟
I got mugged on the bus from Victoria.
我就在维多利亚车站开出的大巴上被抢了
I was shaking so much, my mother thought I was excited
我当时全身发抖 我妈妈还以为是出于兴奋
but it was fear
其实是恐惧
because I had a torn off page of a porn mag in my wallet
因为钱包里放着从色情杂♥志♥上撕下来的一页
and I was afraid the police would
我很害怕警♥察♥会
find the mugger, and the page,
抓到抢劫犯 发现那页纸
and arrest me.
然后逮捕我
I know you're scared to talk to me, Khaalid,
我知道你害怕跟我坦白 哈利德
but I think you know Haider.
但我相信你认识海德
It's Haider I want.
我只想找到他
How did you meet?
你们是怎么认识的
My wife know his wife...
我妻子认识他太太
from kids, before war.
因孩子结识 那还是战前了
He has a wife?
他有妻子
Back home in Mogadishu.
她在摩加迪休[索马里首都]
He come here for a better life for his family.
他来这里是为了让家人过上更好的生活
He washes up for a few weeks,
他刷了几个星期的盘子
but the owner...
但是店主
He didn't like him?
不喜欢他
The owner sees him talking to a police woman.
店主看到他跟一个女警♥察♥说话
Thinks he brings trouble.
以为他惹上了麻烦
Did you ever get a sense of what they talked about?
你知不知道他们说了什么
I just thought, "She's a nice lady."
我当时只是想 "她看起来人很好"
I just thought, "They laugh, they joke..."
就想着 "他们谈笑风生"
She helped him out, let
她帮他走出了困境
him sleep on her sofa for a couple of nights.
让他在自己家沙发上过了几夜
They were in a relationship.
他们就开始交往了
No, no...
不是 不是
You seem very sure.
你明显就是这个意思
Maybe we talk to your wife.
或许我们应该和你妻子谈谈
I call, I call.
我打电♥话♥给她
We can go straight there.
还是直接过去吧
This is my wife.
这是我妻子
She understands enough, but she speaks hardly any English.
她能听懂英语 但不会说
We were talking to your husband about Haider.
我们在跟你丈夫打听海德的事
We're trying to find him.
我们在试图找到他
When did you see him last?
你最后一次见他是什么时候
We haven't seen Haider for weeks now.
我们已经几周没见过海德了
Maybe he got a job somewhere else, different city.
也许他在别的地方找到了工作 其它城市
Thank you.
谢谢
Are these yours?
这些都是你的吗
Do you have a favourite?
你最喜欢哪个
The little warrior.
少年勇士
Do you know his wife?
你认识他妻子吗
Do you have any photos of the family?
你们有他家人的照片吗
Nice.
太好了
He told you nothing about DS Stevenson?
他没跟你谈起过史蒂文森警探的事吗
No, no.
没有
He has nothing to do with this.
他与此事无关
He loved his wife.
他很爱自己的妻子
Men who loves like Haider, men like that...
海德很重感情 像他这样的人
No, not Haider.
不 绝不可能是他
They're scared.
他们很害怕
Eight and a half million people in this city.
这座城市有八百五十万人口
12.5% of the population
其中八分之一的人
within a few square miles.
就聚居在方圆几英里内
No wonder we can't find him...
也不怪我们找不到他
or get any peace.
也难以得到安宁
One of the great invisibles.
茫茫人海的一粒尘
I can't stand it here any longer.
我受不了这地方了
They're starting to say I'm losing it in the press.
他们都在说我在媒体前我已经输了
It's taken them this long to notice.
没想到他们过了这么久才发现
Come on, let's get out of here.
走吧 我们还是离开这里
We can work at mine.
去我家接着忙
Ira.
以拉
It's coming. It's coming.
马上就好 马上
Kids? Yeah, already fed.
孩子们呢 已经吃过了
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight. Nightnight.
晚安 安安
Well, we have 419 leads and I'd say...
我们收到了四百一十九条线索 但恐怕
At night, she knows he is watching Mr...
这位女士发觉他每晚都在窥视...
Can't even pronounce that name.
这名字根本读不出来
Through his window
不仅透过自家窗户看
and he deliberately built his extension
还刻意在这位女士的房♥间对面
facing the lady's house.
新盖了一个房♥间
Out of the millions in this city,
从这座城市的数百万人中
we've cornered the magic, nutty percent.
我们搜集出了最神经质的一群
Grade them, one to five.
一到五分 给他们打个分吧
Joe!
乔
I told Nina you'd read to her.
我告诉妮娜你会给她讲睡前故事的
Fourth beer?
第四瓶啤酒吧
Third, actually.
其实是第三瓶
Fourth.
四瓶了
It's my third!
明明就是第三瓶
Joe! Joe, that's enough! Turn it down!
乔 乔 闹够了吗 小点声
We're not drinking in the week, apparently.
一般工作日我们不喝酒的
Keep it down!
小点声
I lost a colleague a month ago.
上个月我有个同事过世了
Dropped down dead in the gym.
在健身房♥突然倒下 就没了
What does that tell you?
你对此有何感想
Don't go to the gym.
永远不要去健身房♥
No. No, no. It tells you that we need to find other careers.
不 不 不 那告诉你应该换个工作了
I am dying from the inside.
我真的是要憋屈死了
Are you stoned?
你是不是喝多了
Yeah. Yeah.
是的
But don't tell Chrissie.
别告诉克里茜
I think she can guess.
她应该看得出来
I hate my life.
我恨我的生活
I take satisfaction from the fact that, one day,
但想到将来他们自己也会有青春期的孩子
they will have teenagers of their own.
我才能略感安慰
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
What has happened to you?
你怎么回事
I'm a police officer.
我是个警♥察♥
And I'm a state-authorised judge. Go on.
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表