剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
four floors below my office.
我办公室楼下四层的羁押室里
I can't face anyone. I...
我不能面对任何人 我...
Go away.
你走开
Where's your balls?
你没种了吗
When did I ever need balls?!
我什么时候需要"种"了
When did balls ever make you a better detective?
什么时候有种能让你成为更好的警探了
In 33 years in the force, that's what blokes say.
当警♥察♥三十三年了 那是菜鸟们才会说的话
"Where's your balls?" I got where I got.
"你没种了吗" 该有种的时候我自然有
I did it,
我当然有
and I didn't need a pair of sodding nuts.
而且才不需要在裤裆里挂着的一对家伙
Now piss off and let me do my shopping.
滚开 让我好好采购
Is this really where you want to be?
你真的想待在这里吗
This is where I should have been.
这是我应该待的地方
This is where I should have been for 33 years.
这是我三十三年来本该待着的地方
But, instead, I've worked and sweated,
但相反 我努力工作
and I've drunk pints with pissed-up commissioners,
和讨厌的长官们一起喝酒
and I've taken shit... Oh, God, so much shit!
处理破事... 天啊 太多破事了
But the one thing I could say, through all the losses,
而在损失了这么多之后
through all the missed sports days, and the holidays
在损失了所有运动日 所有假期
and the late nights when my kids needed me
所有那些孩子们需要我的晚上
and I was sweating to close a case,
我唯一能说的就是那时我在尽全力破案
the one thing I could say was that it was worth it.
我能说的只有这是值得的
And now it's not because he's guilty!
但现在不是了 因为他是有罪的
He's guilty,
他有罪
River, and therefore I will be tarred with the same brush.
里弗 因此我将被视为一路货色
33 years, River, and this is my fucking carriage clock?!
三十三年了 里弗 我的好日子就要到头了吗
Sorry.
对不起
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you for finding him out.
我恨你把他揪了出来
My fault. Never employ anyone good at their job.
我的错 不该雇一个工作出色的人
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you, I hate you.
我恨你 我恨你
We're conducting a search. Can you please stand up,
我们正在进行搜查 请站起来
away from your desks, please. Thank you.
离开桌子 谢谢
Chrissie... I'm humouring River.
克里茜... 我是在配合里弗
Did you, on November 14th this year,
在今年十一月十四号♥
visit a bank of lockers off Dalston Lane?
十一月四号♥ 十月二十三号♥ 十月七号♥
Also on the 4th November,
还有从八月到九月中旬间
the 23rd October, the 7th October...
其它三四次
and on three or four other occasions
你有没有去过
from September to mid August?
多尔斯顿巷上一家储物柜行
I haven't been briefed with this... Is she here?
我没有被告知此事... 她在这吗
Is Chrissie here?
克里茜在这吗
I'll repeat my question.
我重复一遍我的问题
Did you, on November 14th of this year,
在今年十一月十四号♥ 你有没有
visit a bank of lockers off Dalston Lane?
用过多尔斯顿巷上一家储物柜行
Yes. Why did you go there?
有 你为什么去那
To pick up payments. How many?
去拿报酬 有多少
I don't know. Seven, eight. I lost count.
我不知道 七八百吧 我忘了
What were those payments for?
什么报酬
I wish to confer with my client.
我希望先跟我的委托人进行商讨
The person who paid you may be involved in Stevie's death.
付钱给你的人可能与史蒂薇死亡一事有关
I need to talk to Chrissie.
我要跟克里茜谈谈
I need to talk to her first.
我要先跟她谈谈
She's listening.
她在听着呢
I received a text message.
我收到了一条短♥信♥
From who? Was it Michael Bennigan?
谁发的 是迈克尔 伯尼根吗
I don't know.
我不知道
The request was simple.
要求很简单
There were certain immigration cases that would come before me.
有一些移♥民♥案件会由我接手
I was to quickly waive these cases through.
要我迅速放行这些案件
There were threats...
短♥信♥上威胁我说
to reveal certain information.
要揭露一些信息
I refused to respond.
我拒绝回应
Then photographs were sent...
然后照片便发给了
of me and others.
我和其他人
Others?
其他人
Taken... clearly illicitly...
是在... 显然非法的情况下...
taken at work.
我工作时间的照片
Compromising photographs.
让人不得不妥协的照片
Nothing obscene but,
没有什么下流的内容
to the trained eye, to those that know me,
但是在那些火眼精睛之下 那些认识我的人
they would confirm...
他们会很确定
that I was having affairs.
我有婚外情
Affairs? Plural?
婚外情 普鲁若吗
Yes.
是的
I don't see how this connects to Stevie's death.
我觉得这跟史蒂薇死亡一事没有什么关联
Four phone calls, Tom,
你们有四通电♥话♥ 汤姆
the last made on the morning she died.
就在她死去的那天早上
Mm, that doesn't mean...
但那并不意味着...
The day she was murdered.
在她被谋杀的那天
She told me that I was to tell Chrissie.
她跟我说要我告诉克里茜
If not, she would talk to her herself... that day.
如果不说 她会在那天亲自跟她说
Chrissie was already home when I got back.
我回去的时候克里茜已经到家了
She'd even cooked dinner. She never cooks dinner.
她甚至做好了晚饭 她从来都不做晚饭的
And, miraculously, by nine,
然后 奇迹般的 到九点的时候
all the children had fled,
孩子们都上楼了
gone to bed, homework, friends.
睡觉去了 做作业 还有去找朋友的
Even the dog, even the dog...
甚至连狗 甚至狗...
was somewhere else.
都不在
But I WAS going to tell her.
但我当时是准备告诉她的
I was going to tell her...
我准备告诉她的
everything... that night.
在那晚 告诉她一切
And then... the phone rings
然后 电♥话♥响了
and it's you, saying that Stevie's dead.
是你打来的 说史蒂薇死了
It's the relief, isn't it?
真是个解脱 不是吗
Because now I won't have to tell Chrissie.
因为我不必告诉克里茜了
I can comfort her...
我可以安慰她
and we can go to bed and
然后我们可以去睡觉
cling to one another and tell one another,
抱住对方 告诉彼此
"Thank God we're OK."
"谢天谢地我们没事"
"I love you, too."
"我也爱你"
Only we don't.
但我们没有
We didn't.
我们没有
And I still don't know...
我直到现在都不知道
if Stevie said anything to Chrissie at all.
史蒂薇有没有跟克里茜说过什么
Charge him!
起诉他
Yeah.
好吧
Oh, God.
我的天哪
Mike's leaving drinks.
迈克的欢送会
Promotion. Criminal Justice Unit. Haverford West.
升职去刑事司法单位了 在哈弗福德西部
You knew.
你知道的
That's what she wanted to talk to you about.
那就是她想跟你说的事
She was talking in riddles. She was upset.
她说得含糊不清 一副心烦意乱的样子
She called me that day and I said...
那天她打电♥话♥给我了 我说
"We'll talk in the morning,"
"我们明早再说吧"
and I didn't think anything of it. I didn't, River.
我没想到会是这样 我根本没想到 里弗
And then she was dead.
然后她死了
There you go. Thanks.
给你 谢谢
Yeah, just... just lay it down over there.
就... 放在那边吧
Hard drives and files.
硬盘和文件
Michael Bennigan's lawyer will contact you directly.
迈克尔 伯尼根的律师会直接联♥系♥你
I went through Bennigan's stuff...
我审查了伯尼根的材料
and I found some corrupted data.
找到了一些损坏的数据
Look at this.
看这个
Uh, it looks like...
看起来像...
someone's tried to delete it.
有人试图删掉它
I'll get tech, to see if they can clean it up.
我去联♥系♥技术部 看他们能不能修复
The secrets of the heart are buried deep.
深埋心中的秘密
Only time will reveal how deeply they are sown.
只有时间会提示他们埋得有多深
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表