剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
Even if you were just colleagues, there was love, perhaps.
就算你们仅仅是同事 但或许 也有爱情呢
What we will do for love.
我们可以为爱做出什么
Die for it, even.
甚至可以为之付出生命
We do know that she was investigating something
但我们明确得知她当时在调查某起案件
and Haider Jamal Abdi may have been helping her.
而海德·贾马尔·阿卜迪先生也许在帮她
I know him. The man on your appeal.
我认识他 你们公布的这个人
They come in here with their fake IDs and their licences,
他们带着假身份证和驾照来这
and I send them away just as quick.
我很快就把他们打发走了
Tom Read, I arrest you for perverting the course of justice.
汤姆·里德 你涉嫌妨碍司法公正被捕
Chrissie!
克里茜
Was there anything, anything different about her?
她那时有任何异常吗
You worked with her that day.
那天你们一起工作
You went for dinner, for Christ's sake.
你们可是一起共进晚餐的
You must have talked about something.
你一定和她聊过什么
We worked. We had lunch.
那天我们工作 然后去吃午饭
We worked some more. We went for Chinese.
之后又继续工作 然后去了一家中餐馆
We talked about nothing.
我们真的什么都没聊吗
The last time I saw Stevie,
上一次我看见史蒂薇
she said that she... she loved someone.
她说自己爱上了某人
I thought that someone was...
我以为那个人就是...
She gave me £10,000 that night,
那晚为了照顾她的弟弟
to look after her younger brother.
她给了我一万英镑
I think... I think she knew something was coming.
我觉得... 我觉得她预感到要出事
She asked me if something happened to her,
她说如果她遭遇不测
to look after Frankie.
让我照顾弗兰基
Just to go back over again...
再回顾一遍
you come out of the Chinese restaurant...
你们从中餐馆里出来
Yeah.
是的
After a brief exchange, she crosses the road.
短暂的交流之后 她过马路
Did you see who shot her?
你有看到是谁开的枪吗
No, my view was obscured by the van.
没有 我的视线被一辆面包车挡住了
But you saw the car pull away?
但你看到那辆车逃跑了
Yes.
是的
She crosses the road...
她在过马路
Do you recall the last thing she said to you?
你还记得她对你说的最后一句话吗
River.
里弗
"Screw you, Mr. Magoo."
"去你的吧 脱线先生"
That's the last thing she said to you?
这就是她对你说的最后一句话
I've got blood all over my shirt.
我当时衬衫上都是血迹
What the hell was she up to?
当时她想做什么
She gave you that money, didn't she?
她给你了那笔钱 对吗
That's what she was giving you,
她在餐厅门外给你的
outside the restaurant, the 10K?
就是这个 一万英镑
She knew something was coming.
她知道自己会遭遇不测
You are caught in what is known as a paradox, my friend.
朋友 你现在陷入悖论之中了
The closer you get to the truth,
你离真♥相♥越近
the further away you'll get from me.
就会离我越远
From who I was.
离曾经的我越远
And then you'll see who I really am.
然后你会看清我的真面目
Solve this, Magoo, and you know what happens.
去破案吧 脱线先生 你知道发生了什么
Oh, Inspector.
警探
For the guilty, there is
对于负罪感而言
nothing that gives more masochistic pleasure
回溯某人的经历最能给人以
than to retrace one's steps.
自虐的快♥感♥
To replay the details of one's most horrific crimes.
回放某人最恐怖的犯罪细节
Alas, you could not heave your heart into your mouth
唉呀 你当时心情根本无法平复
and tell her how you felt that night.
更无法告诉她那晚你是何感受
If only you had taken her in your arms.
要是你当时能将她拥入怀中该多好
If only.
该多好
If only.
该多好
If only.
该多好
Then she may still be alive
那样她或许还活着
and somewhere inside of you would not have died.
而你内心中的某个位置也不会逝去
But do not be afraid, Inspector.
但别害怕 警探
She may be gone,
她或许是不在了
but I will still be there, forever...
但我依旧在这里 永远...
by your side!
与你同在
River, I went through the three key firms
里弗 我排查了史蒂薇被害前
that Stevie was investigating in the lead-up to her murder.
正在调查的三家关键公♥司♥
Chrissie not in yet? No.
克里茜还没来吗 没有
Office Work Solutions... an employment agency in Harrow.
职位解决公♥司♥ 位于哈罗的一家职业介绍所
They headhunt and supply a variety of staff.
他们能猎头并提供各种职位
Cleaning contracts, mainly.
主要是清洁工作
The second... TPA Waste Management.
第二家... TPA废物管理公♥司♥
They provide recycling contracts.
他们提供环卫工作
And the third... E&F Car Services,
第三家... E&F车辆服务公♥司♥
of which Bennigan Cars
伯尼根汽车行
is one of five subsidiary companies,
就是它旗下的五家子公♥司♥之一
all providing taxis, luxury chauffeurs,
这几家公♥司♥都提供出租车 豪车司机服务
a collective payroll of 1,900 employees.
旗下共有一千九百名员工
Drivers, mainly.
主要是司机
Bennigan Cars has got 76,
过去的十八个月内
maybe 80 applicants through
伯尼根汽车行递交了七十六
in the last 18 months.
或许八十份申请
All applying for visas, rights to stay in the country.
全部都是申请签证 居留权的
Nearly all had their cases approved by one judge,
这些申请几乎全部由一名法官批准了
Tom Read,
汤姆·里德
and then went on to future employment
这些人随后转向了上述
in one of those companies.
其他公♥司♥里新的岗位
And what links all those companies is...
而将这些公♥司♥联♥系♥在一起的就是...
E6 Holdings.
E6控股
I'm trying to get a list of all the shareholders, but...
我试图得到所有股东的名单 但是...
Michael Bennigan... was on the board.
迈克尔 伯尼根... 是董事会成员
She was researching this as far back as 2003.
她从2003年起就在调查这些事情
Certainly, she's been pulling up information on Michael Bennigan,
很显然 她一直在调查迈克尔 伯尼根
periodically, over the years.
这些年来持续不断
It's not enough to arrest him.
这还不足以逮捕他
I've applied for a warrant to get in there and search.
我已经申请了进入那里的搜查令
These companies come under rigorous legislation.
这些公♥司♥受到了严格的法规监督
They can't just employ illegal...
他们不可能雇佣非法...
Illegal immigrants?
非法移♥民♥吗
They're not illegal.
他们是合法的
It's a quick fix to get them into work.
这是让他们能够工作的权宜之计
He must get something in return.
他肯定也得到了回报
I think she sent Haider in...
我认为是她派海德做卧底...
to see how the system worked.
查明这个体系的如何运作
Ira, you lead the search.
以拉 由你来牵头调查
I should do that. I know Michael.
该由我来 我认识迈克尔
You need to deal with Tom.
你需要处理汤姆的事
Find me the links to Stevie's murder.
找到他与史蒂薇被杀案的联♥系♥
Where's Chrissie?
克里茜在哪里
Compassionate leave.
恩恤休假
Are you going to let her get away with that?
你就这样让她带假回避这事吗
She needs to be here.
她需要出现在这里
I don't know what tea I drink any more.
我不记得我自己喝哪种茶了
Tea is tea.
茶就是茶
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Nina opened the door.
妮娜给我开了门
School sent her home.
学校把她送回家了
I haven't told them where Tom is.
我还没有告诉孩子们汤姆去哪里了
He's always working, anyway.
反正他也总是在工作
And they haven't even asked.
他们也没有问我
You need to come in.
你需要过局里
You need to sit in and listen to Tom's interview.
你需要坐在那里 旁听对汤姆的审讯
No. No.
不行 不行
If I could get Stevie in a room
如果我能把史蒂薇请进一个房♥间
and find out what she's done,
查出她都做了什么
what she did, if I could do that, I would.
如果我有这样的机会 一定会做
I can't, River.
我做不到 里弗
My husband... is sitting in a cell
我的丈夫... 被关在
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表