剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
Do not walk away from me, River!
别避开我 里弗
Get off!
脱了
Someone named you.
有人点名找你
I bet it's that cow in HR.
我打赌是人力资源的那个奶牛吧
Always does Adele.
总是模仿阿黛尔的那个
I thought you couldn't eat chocolate.
我以为你不能吃巧克力
I can't.
是不能吃
They're humouring you.
他们取笑你
In truth, they don't know what to do with you.
说实话 他们不知道拿你怎么办
And they feel guilty.
而且他们觉得愧疚
They should have seen this coming.
他们应该料到有今天
You've never been entirely normal.
你身上有与众不同的地方
It's not like no-one notices.
又不是没人注意到
Moustached Mike?
小胡子迈克
No-one drinks that much coffee.
没人会喝那么多咖啡
Standing by the Nespresso machine,
站在雀巢咖啡机旁边
cos they want to get a good view of the loon
是因为他们有个更好的位置
talking to himself again.
看某个笨蛋自言自语
It's humiliating.
太羞辱人了
I'm humiliated for you.
我为你感到羞辱
What?
怎么了
You've always talked to yourself.
你总是自言自语
And who covered for you?
谁为你打掩护
Kept you in check?
帮你抑制这些
Screw you, Mr Magoo.
去你的吧 脱线先生
Who's Mr Magoo?
谁是脱线先生
Little man, big nose.
一个小个子 大鼻子
The... Mr Magoo Show?
脱线先生动画片
I think he had a dog.
我记得他有条狗
The world thinks he's a lunatic
世人觉得他是疯子
but he just needs glasses...
但他只是需要一副眼镜
What a pity.
太可惜了
I don't have glasses.
我没有眼镜
'Return from exercise. Return from exercise.
请从运动场离开 请从运动场离开
'Gentlemen, away from the fence, please. Away from the fence.'
先生们 请远离栅栏 远离栅栏
'If your segment is over, please return quickly to Block H,
如果你的放风时间已结束 请迅速回到H监区
'thank you.'
谢谢
So, did you work with DS Stevenson long?
那么你和史蒂文森警长共事很久吗
Yes.
是的
Shouldn't we wait for his lawyer?
我们不该等他律师来吗
So, they've put you in with the big boys?
他们把你和那些重刑犯关在一起
How's that going?
你感觉如何
Aten?
阿托恩
Keep your head down and you'll be fine.
尽量保持低调 就没事
Where's my lawyer?
我的律师呢
She's on her way.
她在来的路上
OK, let's go again.
好吧 让我们把事情再过一遍
You walk her to the bus stop...
你陪她走到巴士站
We argued. I told you. Yeah.
我们吵架了 我告诉过你了 没错
And she says, "It's only a couple of hours on the train."
然后她说 "只是坐火车几个小时的距离
"We can still stay in touch."
"我们还可以保持联♥系♥"
We had a fight...
我们动手了
and she struggled.
她挣扎了起来
You kill her?
你杀了她
You bury her, you burn her? I don't know.
你把她埋了 还是烧了 我不知道
You won't say how, you won't say where...
你不肯讲经过 也不肯讲地点
but there's one thing you're adamant about. I killed her.
但只有一点你很坚持 我杀了她
Yeah.
没错
You have lichen under your nails,
你的指甲里有青苔
rope fibres on your hands.
手上有绳子的纤维
Did you tie her up?
你勒死她的吗
You watched her die.
你看着她死去
You have her skin under your nails...
你的指甲划过她的皮肤
A spray of her blood on your T-shirt.
她的血溅在你的衣服上
That bubble of blood and breath,
血沫 喘息
nobody tells you about that.
之前没人告诉你
The agony of that...
这种痛苦...
watching someone you love dying.
看着你所爱的人死去的痛苦
I know you loved her.
我知道你爱她
I know what that love feels like.
我知道这种爱是什么感觉
I can't do this no more. I can't.
我受不了了 我受不了了
I'm reading a book at the moment.
我最近在看一本书
The Trial Of Dr Thomas Neill Cream.
汤玛斯·尼尔·克利医生的审判
There's a man who loved women.
那也是个爱♥女♥人♥的男人
He died in 1♥8♥9♥2.
他死于一八♥九♥二年
He murdered nine, mostly by poisoning...
谋杀了九个女人 大部分是毒死的
the last four, all prostitutes,
最后的四个都是妓♥女♥
in the space of seven months.
发生在七个月的时间里
Hanged here, in London, just a couple of miles away.
他被绞死的 就在伦敦 离这儿只有几英里
Coined "The Lambeth Poisoner".
他们叫他朗伯斯投毒者
He enjoyed...
他很享受
... the agonies of his victims.
受害者在巨大痛苦中挣扎
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要跟我说这些
I'm not that.
我不是那样的
No, I don't think you are.
不 我认为你不是
I've admitted I did it.
我已经承认了是我♥干♥的
So, why don't I believe you?
为什么我还是不相信你呢
You can admit it, but when I ask you where the body is...
你可以承认 但当我问你尸体在哪里的时候
I can't. I can't!
我不能 我不能
I know what it feels like,
我知道那是什么感觉
doing nothing and watching someone you love die.
无能为力 眼睁睁看着所爱的人死去
I know what it feels like...
我知道那是什么感觉
I'd like to conclude this interview now, please.
我要马上结束这次会面
You hate the pulse of blood in your head...
你讨厌脑中突突直跳的血管
This is entirely unacceptable. .. Because it reminds you
这完全不能接受 因为它提醒着你
that you're alive and she's dead.
你还活着 她却死了
It's a kind of madness.
这令人发疯
I will report this.
我会上报的
Yeah.
是啊
I'm sure you will.
我肯定你会的
Yeah, no, I'm fine.
没事 我没事
These go right through me.
这东西太难吃了
You get used to them.
你会习惯的
Not that one.
这个不能丢
He didn't do it.
不是他干的
Why would he confess if he didn't do it?
如果不是他干的 他为什么要认罪
If he watched her die...
如果他看着她死去
That doesn't mean he killed her.
那也不意味着他杀了她
What were you like as a teenager?
你青少年时期是什么样
Short. Ugly. Spots.
个子矮 长得丑 还有痘
Didn't get out of bed most days.
整天不肯从床上爬起来
Listened to a lot of The Smiths.
听很多史密斯乐团的歌♥
You?
你呢
Were you depressed?
你当时抑郁吗
Aren't all teenagers at one time or another?
难道所有青春期的孩子不都会时不时地抑郁吗
Of course he's depressed.
他当然抑郁
He's murdered his girlfriend.
他杀了他的女朋友
Not even before that.
在那之前没有
Teenagers write shit.
青少年会写些胡扯八道的东西
I didn't.
我就没有
That's because you didn't have the internet.
那时因为你那时候没有网络
If you had, you would have done.
如果有 你也会的
Would I? Yes.
我会吗 会的
You'd have written the same old shit as they all do.
你会和他们一样写些老套的胡话
"I love him. I hate him."
"我爱他 我恨他"
"I hate myself..."
"我恨我自己"
"I can't go on like this."
"我不能再这样下去了"
It's intense.
跌宕起伏
I wouldn't go back there if you paid me.
就算付钱我也不会回到那时候
Like I said...
如我所说
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表