剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
What am I going to do with this?
我要怎么办
Ira, could you just give us a minute, please?
以拉 能让我们单独谈几分钟吗
If this kicks off...
如果这件事曝光
I don't know if I can do this any more.
我不知道还能不能撑下去
Grace is a hormonal mess...
格蕾丝整天滥交
Nina's 12, and still wets the bed.
妮娜都十二岁了 还在尿床
Joe's idea of a gap year is not getting up till 12 o'clock,
乔的间隔年计划就是每天睡到十二点
and Peter...
还有彼德
Don't have a fourth.
别要第四个孩子
A fourth is the last in, and you never catch up with them.
第四个孩子是最后一个 你永远追不上他们
Go home. Clean yourself up.
回家吧 把自己收拾干净
Mirtazepine.
米氮平
Someone else skipping their meds?
有人没按时吃药啊
For some, it's a little rum and coke.
对于有些人来说 喝朗姆混可乐就是嗑药
A little popper pill, a little line,
或是一点催情剂 或是一点白粉
a bit of puff...
或是一点大♥麻♥
Maybe you should try it, River.
或许你该试试 里弗
You do what you have to do.
必须做的事情总得做
You read my file, man?
你看我的档案了吗
I've been in care since I was three.
我三岁就被送去福利院了
Robbing by the time I was ten.
十岁就开始抢劫了
You think that girl Tia's any better?
你以为蒂亚好哪里去吗
The baby will end up the same.
那个孩子最终也会一样的
All that crap doesn't end up in the sea.
垃圾最终不会去向大海
It washes back up the shit pipe, back to here.
它们只会被潮水卷回 去而复返
But I was still worth something.
但我仍有自己的价值
I was still worth something to someone.
我对某人来说仍有意义
Can you say the same thing?
你敢说同样的话吗
No-one ever called me Jacqueline.
从来没人叫我杰奎琳
I hate carnations.
我讨厌康乃馨
Don't let her bully you, and don't eat anything.
别让她欺负你 也别吃任何东西
It'll be out-of-date, frozen shit.
都是些过期了的冷冻食品
Hello, Frankie. All right?
你好 弗兰基 还好吗
No-one got to bed till it had gone five.
大家弄到早上五点才回家睡觉
Will you hurry up?
你能快点吗
The service is at St Mark's.
葬礼在圣马可教堂
At the top.
在山顶
Father James died last year, so it won't be him.
詹姆斯神父去年去世了 所以不是由他主持
But we've a very nice gay who's taken over.
但有个很不错的基佬接替了他
What?
怎么了
You can't say that, Mum.
妈妈 你不能这么说
Everyone knows he is.
所有人都知道他是
Would you get upstairs and finish getting ready, Frankie?
你能不能上楼去好好准备完 弗兰基
It's just family.
葬礼只限家人参加
Bridie...
伯迪
There'll be a story coming out in the news today, about Riley.
今天新闻上会有关于莱利的新消息
He didn't do it.
不是他干的
No.
不
No, no.
不 不
We're releasing it to the press. He was two miles away.
我们已经向媒体通报了 他当时在三英里以外
It wasn't him.
不是他干的
Who, then? It's all right, Mammy.
那是谁干的 没事的 妈妈
They can go back to watching us.
他们会回过头来调查我们
Don't give me that crap.
别跟我来这套
We were watching X Factor.
我们当时在看X音素
We've told them that, again and again.
我们已经反反复复地告诉他们了
My whole life you police have taken. Every time.
警♥察♥把我的一辈子都夺走了 每次都是这样
First, my son. Then, my husband...
先是我的儿子 然后是我的丈夫
and then, you take my daughter and put her in a uniform
后来你们带走了我的女儿让她当了警♥察♥
and you take her, as well.
最后还是夺走了她
16 years...
十六年了
16 years, she didn't speak to her brother.
她整整十六年没跟她哥哥讲过话
Justice?
正义
The only real justice is
真正的正义只存在于
when you take the law into your own hands.
法律掌握在自己手中的时候
I'll find who did this.
我会查出是谁干的
Sure you will.
相信你会的
Domestic violence arrest.
那个家暴案件
Husband was drunk.
那个丈夫喝多了
Wife had called 12 times before.
妻子之前报了十二次警
We made to arrest him...
我们成功逮捕了他
he slammed it in the door.
他甩门的时候夹到了你的手
I got you a pack of frozen peas,
我给你拿了一袋子冻豆子
sat with you all night in A&E, until they could see you.
陪你在急诊室坐了整晚 直到轮到给你看伤
It was only the tip.
只不过是手指尖罢了
And in the morning, we ate Mars bars and...
到了早上 我们吃了巧克力棒
you told me stuff you'd never told anyone before.
你告诉了我一些从未告诉别人的事
I've been here for 15 minutes.
我已经等了十五分钟了
I want you to knock 15 minutes off my time.
希望你能从约定时间里扣掉十五分钟
I was a good nurse to you.
对你来说我是很好的陪护
Get some steak on that eye.
用冻牛排敷下眼睛吧
River?
里弗
Yesterday, with Tia...
昨天 和蒂亚在一起时
you were very...
你显得很...
It's my job, so...
那是工作 所以...
Even so, you were very good with her.
即便这样 你处理得很好
She'll be all right.
她会没事的
Sectioned?
送去精神病院吗
She needs medication.
她需要药物治疗
So, that's better for her, is it?
所以这样对她更好 是吗
Not always. For some people...
并不尽然 对于某些人
I hope.
希望如此吧
So, it's better for the child not to be with its mother?
所以对于孩子 不跟妈妈在一起才更好吗
Farmed off somewhere?
在别的地方养大
You lived with your grandmother, didn't you?
你曾经和祖母一起生活 是吗
Yes, until I was 14.
是的 十四岁之前
Where was your mother?
那你妈妈当时在哪里呢
What sort of day was it?
那是怎样的一天
Your last day with Stevie.
你和史蒂薇在一起的最后一天
They don't come in a neat line, memories...
记忆不是线性的
they come in bits and you have to try to...
它们是一个个片段 你必须努力
Piece them together. Yeah. It was a...
把它们拼凑在一起 对 那是...
slow day. We'd been working on a case for a long while.
漫长的一天 有个案子我们处理很久了
I don't have time for this. This is...
我真没时间做这个 这也太...
I...
我...
It was an ordinary day.
那天很普通
We worked, we had lunch... fast food.
我们一起工作 吃午餐... 快餐
I tried a milkshake... banana.
我尝了奶昔... 香蕉味的
And for some reason, she
不知怎么了
got it into her head that she wanted Chinese.
她突然想吃中餐
And I agreed to go with
于是我同意和她
her to a restaurant at the end of the day.
晚上去一家餐馆
What are you writing?
你在写什么
Just notes for myself.
只是给我自己看的笔记
So you can detangle, decipher and decide?
好让你梳理解读 然后给我下结论吗
Yes.
对
So, it was a date, that night?
所以那是约会吧 那晚
You'd gone on a date? With Stevie?
你们是在约会吗 和史蒂薇吗
Yes.
是啊
These questions, it's...
这些问题
It's not natural to talk to someone.
跟别人聊起来很奇怪
Yet talking to yourself is?
那你自言自语的时候呢
I'm not talking to myself.
我没有自言自语
There's always someone there. Someone I'm talking to.
总有人在那里 和我聊天的人
"Note to self... the patient
"给自己的笔记... 患者
comments that he always talks to himself..."
说他经常自言自语"
Always? But what is
经常吗 但重要的是
important is that the patient can control it,
患者自己可以控制
he can distinguish between what's there and what's not...
他可以分辨出那里有什么 没有什么
what is real and what's not.
哪些是真的存在的 哪些不是
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表