剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah.
没错
"Talk to her mother again."
"再和她妈妈聊聊"
I've got toothache.
我牙痛
Mosquitoes have 47 teeth.
蚊子有四十七颗牙
How do they fit in such a tiny mouth?
它们是怎么挤进那么小的嘴里的
I need to buy a television.
我要去买♥♥个电视
The KDL makes you feel closer to what you see.
KDL让你感觉贴近你所看到的景象
It's full HD 3D with Dynamic Edge LED,
这是由动态侧光LED实现的全高清三维电视
X-Reality PRO,
迅锐图像处理引擎升级版
built-in Wi-Fi and internet...
内置无线网络和网络
If you can just carry on. Thank you. Yes, sir.
请你帮我继续介绍 谢谢 好的 先生
I'd like...
我想要
to buy a television, please.
买♥♥个电视
Ok.
好吧
Let's start with the KDH LED.
我们先从KDH LED开始说吧
You know, you could have had that sent down
你可以把这个先放在那里
to be picked up as you left.
等你走的时候再取
That's OK.
没事
Did you get the tape?
你收到录像带了吗
I wasn't sure if you'd get it.
我不确定你是否收到了
Why didn't Erin pack?
艾琳为什么没收拾行李
She was leaving the next day.
她第二天就要走了
Young girls like to organise themselves, yet she didn't pack.
姑娘们都喜欢把自己打理得井井有条 但她没收拾行李
You still had to get the suitcase down.
你还得把行李箱拿下来
We were getting around to it.
我们当时都在逃避这个问题
Only some of the comments in your e-mails...
只有你邮件里的那些评论
72 days...
七十二天了
and still no body.
还是没找到尸体
Now, if you can't do this for me, you've lied.
如果你找不到 你之前就是在骗我
I wrote to the university, like you said.
我按你说的给大学写了信
I asked if they'd hold her place...
请求他们是否能保留她的学籍
but they wouldn't.
但他们不肯
She's got all A stars.
她高中成绩全A+
A star in English.
英语A+
"She's dead, Mrs Fielding."
"她已经死了 菲尔丁太太"
But she's not dead...
但她没死
cos I haven't got her body.
因为还没找到她的尸体
I've still got her train ticket.
我还留着她的火车票
I just want to feel the weight of her in my arms.
我只想亲手抱她在怀里
Even if it's bones and mud,
哪怕只有尸骨和污泥
it's something.
至少也是她
Something of her.
是她的一部分
She's mine.
她是我的
I made her...
我生了她
and I will bury her.
我也会埋葬她
I have to bury her,
我一定要亲自埋葬她
so I know where she is.
那样我才知道她在哪里
You promised me you could give me that.
你答应我会找到她
You both promised that.
你们两个都答应了
How do you let go of a person...
如果不知道一个人为何而死
if you don't know why they've gone?
你如何能对她的死释怀
Everyone has a television.
每个人都有电视
You just plug it in.
只需要插上插头
That's all you need to do now.
然后你只需要这样就行了
They're already tuned.
它们都预调好了
You've got your...
这里还有
guide.
说明书
Welcome to the 21st century.
欢迎来到二十一世纪
You could download all this lot onto your phone.
你可以把这些全部下载到手♥机♥里的
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
More wall space.
墙上就会有更多空间了
For what?
用来干嘛呢
River, I don't want you to take this the wrong way but...
里弗 我不希望你误解但是
are you all right? Of course I am.
你还好吗 我当然很好
Revolver or Sgt Pepper?
你更喜欢"左轮手♥枪♥"还是"佩伯军士"
Sgt Pepper.
佩伯军士
Agreed.
同意
I'll see you in the morning then. Yeah.
那就明早见 好
You'll be all right?
你会好起来的吧
Yeah.
好
Linda or Yoko?
琳达还是小野洋子
Linda.
琳达
Cos she's blonde? No.
因为她是金发吗 不是
Cos she's blonde. No!
就是因为金发 不是
What you looking at?
你在看什么呢
You.
你
Where did you get this?
这是你从哪里弄来的
Your mother sent it.
你妈妈寄过来的
What happened to you?
你究竟出什么事了
You're going to miss me.
你会想我的
You haven't gone yet.
你还没走呢
You need to feed Stevie's cat.
你该去喂史蒂薇的猫了
Hello, Bridie.
你好 伯迪
It's time to give the place a clean.
是时候把这里打扫一下了
Are you bedding down here now?
你现在要睡在这里了吗
No, no, no. I'm just here to...
不不 我只是来
pick up the cat. Right.
带走她的猫 好吧
I'd have taken it, only Frankie's allergic.
我本来想养 只是弗兰基对猫过敏
He's too soft...
他太娇弱了
but you always spoil the youngest.
但是最小的总是最得宠
How are you, Bridie?
你还好吗 伯迪
How do you think?
你说呢
I thought we would have seen you before now.
我本以为之前我们就该见个面的
I should have sent flowers.
我应该送些花给你
What do I need flowers for?
我要花有什么用
So many flowers.
太多花了
Did you get the invite...
你收到守夜的
for the wake?
邀请了吗
Yeah.
收到了
I've said, "If they don't release her body by then,
我之前说"如果他们到那时还不肯交出她的尸体
Then I'm breaking in."
我就只能硬闯了"
They agreed.
他们同意了
Fecking police.
该死的警♥察♥局
You're all the same...
你们都是一样的
and Stevie was no better.
史蒂薇也好不到哪里去
She was made for a uniform.
她生来就是当警♥察♥的料
Let's hope that little shit's your man.
希望那个小混♥蛋♥就是你要找的凶手
You know,
你知道的
we're all sad, John.
我们都很伤心 约翰
All broken.
都很心碎
I'm glad it was you.
我很高兴那时是你
I'm glad it was you by her side...
很高兴在她死的时候
when she died.
是你在她身边
All right, Frankie? All right.
你还好吗 弗兰基 还好
You got the cat.
你把猫带走了
Your mother just...
你妈妈她...
Did she have a go at you?
猫有攻击你吗
Yeah, yeah, she had a pop.
她有些闹情绪
I'll see you at the wake.
守夜仪式上见
Do you think it was him?
你认为凶手就是他吗
Riley?
莱利
I hope so.
希望如此
If it was...
如果是他...
Then we'll find out why.
我们会查明原因的
If there's anything you need,
你还有什么想问的吗
anything at all.
任何事都行
Did she...?
她有没有...
No, no.
没有
No, she didn't suffer.
没有 她没有很痛苦
She died instantly.
她当场就死了
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表