剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
We talked about nothing? Really? I don't remember.
我们真的什么都没聊吗 我不记得了
Loss of memory is a sign of mental decline.
健忘是脑力衰退的征兆
I don't remember.
我不记得了
If you put 30 things on a tray,
如果你在托盘上放三十件东西
a person would only remember, on average, nine.
平均一个人只能记住九件
That's ridiculous.
这不可能
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Soap, towels, hair in third sink,
洗手液 毛巾 第三个水池里有头发
cracked ceiling, mirror, chipped.
开裂的天花板 有缺口的镜子
Fire extinguisher, broken cubicle door,
灭火器 隔间坏掉的门
fan, bin, chewing gum on sink.
排气扇 垃圾桶 水池边嚼过的口香糖
Ten. I got ten!
十件 我记住了十件
You've burnt your shirt.
你的衬衫熨坏了
I've got a spare one hanging up in my locker, if...
我的衣物柜里有一件备用的 如果...
It won't fit.
我穿不了的
Right.
也对
Go back through the CCTV footage from the Riley case.
再去仔细检查莱利一案的监控录像
Look for anything they missed.
找找有没有他们疏漏的地方
Thank you.
谢谢你
John?
约翰
Sir.
长官
The coroner has already ruled accidental death on Riley.
验尸官已经裁定莱利为意外身亡
You got away with it.
你可以脱身了
There are procedures put in place
防止警♥察♥被不当免职的
to protect police officers from wrongful dismissal.
政策已经落实到位
So, it may take me time,
所以可能还有些时日
but this isn't the place for you, River.
但这不是你该呆的地方 里弗
I expect your psychiatric report to support me in this.
我希望你的精神评估报告也能助我一臂之力
Watch yourself. Riley's
小心点 莱利的女朋友
girlfriend's been removed from the front desk.
刚从前台离开
She was demanding to speak to you.
她要求和你谈谈
Where are my flowers?
给我的花在哪里
For a skunk dealer?
给毒贩献花么
I was still a person.
我也是个人
In Colorado, I'd be considered a pharmacist.
要是在科罗拉多 我会被当成药剂师的
In Colorado, you can own an AK-47
要是在科罗拉多 你会有一把AK-47
and graze your llama on public property.
然后在大庭广众之下放养羊驼
Hey, yo! Who you talking to, bro?
嘿 老兄 你在和谁说话
You're a nutter, I tell you man.
我跟你说你就是个疯子
Bleedin' nutter!
见鬼的疯子
Pigs.
臭条子
Stuck-up bitch. Who does she think she is?
自大的贱♥人♥ 她以为她是谁
There seems to be an amnesty on smoking.
看来在这里禁烟令得到特赦了
At least the beer's free.
至少啤酒免费喝
He's boring me shitless.
他烦死我了
Oh, thank you. No more for you, then, eh?
谢谢 那没你的份了
Your money's no good here.
钱在这没用
Hello, Jimmy.
你好 吉米
So, you got him?
所以 你抓到他了
What was he... some smacked-out kid,
他是做什么的 卖♥♥白粉的孩子
looking to have a pop at a cop?
伺机攻击警♥察♥吗
Why did it have to be my sister?
为什么一定要是我的妹妹
There was a time I could have put a gun to somebody's head
曾几何时我会拿枪指着某人的头
and found him myself.
然后亲自抓住他
Now, I'm a reformed man.
现在 我改过自新了
You've been gone a long time.
你已经离开很久了
Old sins cast long shadows.
旧恶带来深远的影响
Everyone deserves a second chance.
每个人都该有第二次机会
I decapitated a man, River.
我杀过人 里弗
I know.
我知道
Watch your back tonight.
今晚你要当心
All right, darling. All right, darling.
好吧 亲爱的
I'm singing your song, sweetheart.
我在唱你的歌♥ 甜心
Since you been gone Since you been gone
# 自从你走后 自从你走后 #
I'm out of my head, can't take it.
# 我失去理智 无法忍♥受 #
Could I be wrong? But since you've been gone.
# 是我错了吗 但自从你走后 #
You cast the spell, so break it.
# 是你施下的咒语 那就打破吧 #
If you will come back.
# 如果你会回来 #
Baby, you know You'll never do wrong...
# 宝贝 你从不会做错... #
I'm embarrassed.
我很尴尬
She's a cow when she's sober
她清醒的时候是母牛
and Nelly Furtado when she's drunk!
喝醉了就是妮莉·费塔朵
They don't even know what song I sang.
他们甚至都不知道我唱的是哪首歌♥
Is it any wonder I left?
还有什么我留下的谜团么
And in the morning, they'll bury me...
明天一早 他们就要安葬我了
and the one person who'll be missing,
那个应该到场
the one person who should be there...
但会缺席的人
I'm not family.
我不是你的家人
Who says?
谁说的
Who says?
谁说的
Murderer! Murderer!
凶手 杀人犯
Murderer! He didn't do it, he didn't do it!
杀人犯 不是他干的 不是他干的
Look at me. Look at me!
看着我 看着我
Murderer! You killed him!
杀人犯 你杀了他
Mammy! This time, it was going to be OK!
妈妈 这次本来会一切顺利的
You killed him! Oi!
你杀了他 嘿
Get off me! He didn't do it!
放开我 不是他干的
All right. All right, love.
好了好了 亲爱的
It's all all right. Go on.
没事了 回去
Oh, get yourselves inside!
你们都进去
Go on, inside.
去啊 进去
There, there, love...
好了好了 亲爱的
There, there...
没事了
When's that baby due, huh?
预产期是什么时候
You look about ready to drop.
你看起来快临产了
I hope they take it away from you.
我希望他们把小孩从你身边带走
Is it that murdering, druggie, smackhead scum's?
是那个杀了人还贩毒的大♥麻♥人♥渣♥的孩子吗
No! It's empty.
不 是空的
You leave my buggy! You leave my buggy!
放开我的婴儿车
It's all right, it's all right, it's fine. There's no baby.
没事了没事了 这里面没孩子
Just leave it alone!
别碰它
It's all right. There, there...
没事了 好了
Leave it alone...
别碰它
She wants to talk to me.
她想和我谈谈
She assaulted you. She knows something.
她袭击了你 她知道点什么
She's a rambling mess. We've interviewed her before.
她真是一团糟 我们之前审问过她
You can't get any sense out of her.
没有一句话是有用的
She just keeps saying the same thing.
只是不停地重复同样的话
"He didn't do it." Well, maybe he didn't.
"不是他干的" 也许真的不是他
She was sectioned ten months ago,
十个月前 她因药物引起的精神病
for drug-induced psychosis.
而入院治疗
That's what happens when you
大♥麻♥吸多了就会
smoke too much skunk.
导致这种结果
Let me try, at least.
至少让我试试
We're ringing around, trying to find a unit that can take her in.
我们在四处打听 想找个机构收留她
It's the safest place for her.
对她来说那样才是最安全的
Her and Riley's first child was taken away from them.
她和莱利的第一个孩子被带走了
Yes, and now she's pushing
是的 所以现在她推着
around an empty buggy, for Christ's sake.
一辆空的婴儿车到处走
Exactly. Come on. She's got nothing, that kid.
没错 拜托 那孩子她一无所有
Just give me my buggy! I need it, please!
把婴儿车还给我 我需要它 求你了
Let her have the buggy!
让她留着婴儿车
Tia...
蒂亚
You can take the buggy.
你可以留着婴儿车
If I think that she's a danger to herself, or to you...
如果我感到她对自己有威胁 或是对你...
Rosa sits in with you. She's the appropriate adult.
萝莎和你一起出席 她做第三方
If she thinks Tia can't handle it, she will call it.
如果她觉得蒂亚不行了 她会叫停的
You're going to take this one.
你们要带走这个孩子
You are. You are. You are.
就是这样 就是
I don't have that power.
我没有这个权力
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表