剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表
Open it.
打开它
"Put him down, Stevie."
"把他放下 史蒂薇"
"Put your boy down!"
"把你儿子放下来"
"Put your boy down!"
"把你儿子放下来"
You see, no-one is what they seem, Inspector.
你明白吗 大家都不像表面看起来那么简单 警官
She didn't want you to know who she really was.
她不想让你知道她真实的样子
What to do?
要怎么办呢
Is the diet going well, then?
节食进行的顺利吗
I don't get weighed until tomorrow.
明天之前我不会称体重的
You should exercise.
你该锻炼了
Do you?
你锻炼吗
Never.
从没锻炼过
I went to Zumba once.
我去做过一次尊巴
I walked in and then I walked back out again.
我走进去 又走出来了
You needed leggings. I don't have leggings.
要穿健美裤 我没有健美裤
I had my jeans on.
我穿着牛仔裤呢
We raided the offices today.
我们今天突击检查了办公室
Frankie... I don't know anything.
弗兰基... 我什么都不知道
That was the deal.
有言在先的
Stevie said...
史蒂薇说过
Stevie said, if I work for Michael,
史蒂薇说过 如果我为迈克尔工作
I was to be kept out of it all.
我会被排除在外的
I mean...
我是说...
You've already given me,
你已经给了我
like, 200 quid.
大概 两百磅了
She gave me ten grand for you.
她给了我一万镑要我给你
Take it.
拿着吧
You could go somewhere with it.
你可以带着钱去别的地方
I don't have a passport. Well, get one.
我没有护照 去办一个
Travel. Go abroad.
去国外旅游
No. You're all right.
不 你之前说的对
I don't want it. Why did she want me to look after you?
我不想要 为什么她要我来照顾你
I don't know what she wanted me to do.
我不知道她想要我做什么
How am I meant to help you?
我要怎么才能帮你
Tell me, Frankie.
告诉我 弗兰基
I can't sleep in the flat no more.
我在公♥寓♥里睡不着
I can't sleep at home. I can't sleep...
我在家也睡不着 我在哪...
anywhere.
都睡不着
I walk around all night, until it's light,
我整夜来回踱步 直到天亮
and then I go to work... and I go home.
然后去工作 再回家
And, uh...
然后
Yeah, I'm, uh... I'm drowning.
是的 我在借酒浇愁
Come on. Come on, Frankie.
来吧 跟我走 弗兰基
Last one in is... Chicken!
谁最后下水谁是... 胆小鬼
Will your mother be up?
你母亲会不会已经起床了
Yeah. Looks like it.
看起来像是
I knew you'd come home.
我就知道你会回来
The colour's drained out of you.
衣服上的水都要滴下来了
Thank you. I heard you searched Michael's place?
谢谢 我听说你搜查了迈克尔的地盘
Yeah.
是的
What did you do that for?
这样做是为什么
Just a part of the ongoing investigation.
只是正在进行的调查一部分而已
Right. Do you ones want some toast?
对了 你们俩要来点吐司吗
No.
不用
How old were you there? Oh, about...
你拍那张照时多大 大概
about a month.
一个月大吧
You were born in Cork?
你在科克郡出生的吗
Me waters broke when we were staying at me sister's.
我在姐姐家住的时候羊水破了
And that's you as well?
那张也是你吗
Our late surprise.
我们迟来的惊喜
Frankie. Upstairs and get a dry shirt on.
弗兰基 上楼去换件干衣服
Do it.
快去
He's got some idea about her flat.
他在打她公♥寓♥的主意
Told him we need to sell it.
告诉过他要卖♥♥掉它了
You can do something with money.
有钱才能有所作为
Not bricks and mortar... and a pasta machine.
而不是砖头泥灰 和面条机
Oh, a pasta machine?
面条机哦
You ever known our Stevie make a bowl of food in her life?
你有见过史蒂薇这辈子做过一次饭吗
She made good scrambled eggs.
炒蛋她做得挺好
And she could laugh till she pissed herself.
她能笑到自己生气
She was loyal, passionate and true.
她忠诚 热情和正直
And she loved.
而且她爱过
But the one person she loved with everything was that boy.
但她全心全意爱的人就是那个男孩
Why did she love that boy so much, Bridie?
她为什么那么爱他 伯迪
Hello?
你好
Yeah. Yep, I've heard.
有 我听说了
I know.
我知道
No. Not now, it's not a good time.
不 现在不行 现在不方便
Yeah.
好
Ok.
好的
Yes.
是
"I don't know why you've brought me here, John.
"我不知道你为什么带我来这 约翰
"Why? Hm?"
"为什么"
"Put him down, Stevie.
"放下他 史蒂薇
"Put your boy down!
"把你儿子放下
"Frankie.
"弗兰基
"Come on! Come here!"
"过来 来这
How do you turn that thing off?
怎么把这玩意关了
Turn it off.
关掉它
SIT DOWN! Turn it off!
坐下 关掉
What else are you prepared to lie about?
你还准备怎么圆谎
E6 Holdings.
E6控股
Do you know the company?
你知道那间公♥司♥吗
No comment.
无可奉告
He takes care of you, Michael. Takes care of you well.
迈克尔很关照你 非常照顾你
He's been a good friend.
他一直是很好的朋友
The last thing Stevie asked me to do,
史蒂薇临死前求我做的最后一件事
before she died, was to take care of Frankie.
就是照顾好弗兰基
Her son.
她的儿子
I want a lawyer.
我要找律师
You can have one.
你可以找
This is just the warm-up chat.
这只是预热的闲聊
Who was the father?
孩子的父亲是谁
I didn't ask.
我没问
Probably a poke for a pound round the back of Greens.
也许是格林斯区附近拘留所里的混混
She opened her legs for everyone.
她对谁都张开腿
Cheap date.
随便得很
She wanted to flush him away.
她曾想打掉他
Wanted to flush that boy away.
想把那孩子打掉
I took him in.
我接受了他
I made him my own.
视如己出
Kept him on the straight.
不让他走歪路
Until you let him work for Michael.
直到你让他为迈克尔工作
Oh, he's a big boy.
他长大了
Is that why she went in to investigate?
那是否就是她去调查的原因
To protect Frankie?
为了保护弗兰基
No comment.
无可奉告
The night Stevie was murdered,
史蒂薇遇害那晚
the car she was shot from...
那辆开枪的车...
was left at a scrapyard. It's a blue Mondeo.
被丢在废车场 是一辆蓝色蒙迪欧
Do you recognise this car?
你认得出这辆车吗
No? No. No.
不 不不
But you know who dumped it.
但你知道是谁丢掉它的
You dumped it, Bridie.
是你丢的 伯迪
A figure wearing that coat...
穿着那件大衣的人...
was seen ditching it at a scrapyard,
被目击在废车场丢弃了那车
90 minutes after she was shot.
就在她被枪杀后一个半小时
Five foot seven, five foot eight.
五英尺七到五英尺八
About your height, Bridie.
和你身高差不多 伯迪
Oh, is it March?
现在是三月吗
剧集 | 约翰·里弗(2015) | 导航列表